What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Yes, but these high-ranking terrorists can probably give up some important information?
Yes,and they use the so called ''Pismanlik yasasi'' or whatever they call it, to be free in a couple of years to start all over again.
I would do! Every time! Soldiers may be 'killers', but they are not murderers. No matter how much people that PKK murderers killed. That's the different.
I know what you mean but in most cases,the emotions are the better in such situations(meistens haben die emotionen die ueberhand in solche situationen).

Yes,and they use the so called ''Pismanlik yasasi'' or whatever they call it, to be free in a couple of years to start all over again.

I know what you mean but in most cases,the emotions are the better in such situations(meistens haben die emotionen die ueberhand in solche situationen).

No! Not if professionals are at work. Different to amateurs. ;)
But I know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
12705342_539433936218785_2644711850116214929_n.jpg

No official news yet. But TRT claims that the mysterious fortified house number 23 was taken, also 15 fortified houses around connected with a tunnel system. Almost 60 terrorists said to be eliminated, between them 3 foreign legionnaires. 7 terrorists captured alive.

There are some sources I won't quote.
Seems was a superb special forces operation.

Some newspapers and their web-sites claim that Cizre operation is finished and in house number 23, two high rank terrorist PKK leaders code named "Mamo" and "Rozan" were in house 23

Last edited:
Ther are a lot of dead bodies of the trapped terrorists on facebook, a lot of burned bodies:-). smoke them out...

Tunceli was calm during the past few months after those guys cutting roads got hit. Plus those two idiots that tried to hit a police station in broad daylight. Now they're getting active again (kasiniyorlar).

Back
Top Bottom