What's new

The Difference Between Muslims and Sikhs.. Misses the Point

My entire family hates India. This is not out of them being hindu or any religion. They massacred many innocent people and my family included. I can,never stop hatibg Indian people. I despise Indians. I despise them for murdering my family. I am a Pakistani but will never hurt an Indian child. I openly despise Indians. I want justice, becausr even after the tears I see in my grandmother's eyes, she never hated Indians. But i hate them. All of them.

Your textbook teaches you the greatest lie that Muslims treated Hindus and Sikhs very well and let them migrate very easily.

It's okay when Muslims say that Ahmedis are not Muslims. Even abuse them and call them imposters and what not.

Why's it not okay when Sikhs say they are not Muslims?

I'm a Sikh, and we are not Muslims. Period.

When She is going say I'm muslim then it's right .

The Western world's tryst with Islam is their mutual matter.

If Muslims and the West have a problem with other, that's for them to sort out.

We have got nothing to do with this.

Sikhs are not Muslims. Period.

Right there. Sikhs(sick) were clearly conveying messages to domestic skin head terrorists to attack Muslims by enforcing the world wide bigoted idea that Muslims are not peaceful. Sikhs sick mentality has been exposed to Muslims world wide. :angry:

This should be wake up call for Muslims, especially Pakistani because Pakistan government in the past were too damn generous to host these Sikhs(sick) pilgrims in Punjab. I know I may be overgeneralizing Sikh community but so be it. This how I feel about these lunatics now.

They don't need a bigot Razakaar to tell them what to do!

They have never justified any attacks on Muslims. In fact most Sikh leaders have been very careful in emphasizing that they want an end of the bigotry that attacks any people.

They are not Muslims and if they are being attacked for the confusion, they are entirely justified in clearing the confusion. Doesn't mean they are supporting attacks on Muslims.

Punjabi mussalmans comprised the majority of the soldier in the Punjab regiments of Raj..not the Sikhs.

Facts were never a strong point with some. ;)

There are problem with western society, many time they can't even distinguish between Arabs and Indians.

Not really...
They are just telling "we are not Muslims"..
Hell lot of difference in that and saying "See he is a Muslim"

See the difference between green and the red....
So your image doesnt put it very correctly.... :coffee:

The image has a gun's cross-hairs pointed at one individual who is, instead, redirecting them to someone else. That is what the Sikhs sometimes do when confronted by racist violence.

While I agree that some of the violence is fueled by terrorism, there is also an increase in general anti-immigrant sentiment in many countries. In those cases, the criminal doesn't care who is Muslims and who is Sikh.

Hats off to that gora afsar man.

9 bullets pumped into his body and he was still shooting.

Bande mein kuch hai ....

The Western world's tryst with Islam is their mutual matter.

If Muslims and the West have a problem with other, that's for them to sort out.

We have got nothing to do with this.

Sikhs are not Muslims. Period.

no there no period but you can say comma and continue

Sikhs are not Jews
Sikhs are not Christen
Sikhs are not hindus
Sikhs are not budhist
Sikhs are not athiest

joke aside, I dont know what is this fuss about, Sardar ji jaldi main yehi soch sakey camera ke samney. because they had this in the back of their mind after 9/11 that they can be mistaken as muslim and targeted so the first thing they will blur after a tragedy is I am not a muslim.

I have no problem with them saying they are not muslim, I actually want to thank Sikhs for saying that only because i dont want people to associate me with Sikhs when i tell them I am a Muslim. as far as life and death, everyone has a day

the ignorance of west along with the hatred for arabs and muslims and these european/americans clubbing India with middle east,persia,pakistan is the sole reason. they assume, India is also like Arabia and it's extended regions Iran,Afghanistan,Pakistan and share Middle Eastern Islamic culture. We are Not. it is not Indians fault that these people assume Sikhs are also one among them(Arabi). they should educate themselves about Indian civilization which is not Arabic civilization as they assume.

I saw something funny today as I was driving, I saw a Sikh man turban clad wearing shorts and shirt (not traditional clothing)..... He had a shirt on that said in large letters "USA", I laughed and said that man is trying to make sure no one attacks him. Might as well have been caped in the US flag.

I saw something funny today as I was driving, I saw a Sikh man turban clad wearing shorts and shirt (not traditional clothing)..... He had a shirt on that said in large letters "USA", I laughed and said that man is trying to make sure no one attacks him. Might as well have been caped in the US flag.

Is it worse than Pakistani men in USA posing as Indians after 9/11.. This guy was atleast not lying about not being a muslim :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom