What's new

The Difference Between Muslims and Sikhs.. Misses the Point

my friend you are blind to reality is you didn't know that many Pakistani people have claimed to be Indian not just in US but also in Europe to avoid problems.

Even if they don't call themselves Indian. It take a lot of efforts to elicit information that they are Pakistani. Most of them just don't answer and evade. This is my personal experience.

Post WWII, the British let the Sikhs bring back their weapons that they served with. All the Muslims had were farming tools, and they were massacred.

My grandmother told be that the Sikhs would come running into train stations and murdering the elderly, the women, and even infants.

She particularly saw a Sikh impale an infant with his sword and raise it in the air as the baby's body came sliding down the sword.

All this happened on the border town of Jalandar.

And it is Pakistan that was ethnically cleansed of Dharmic people whose land it has always been. While India has almost the same number of Muslims as Pakistan!

While Arab invaders and freebooters are crying wolf!

What did they expect when it is all over?

Ladoos and barfis?

You both speak WITHOUT merit.

MAJORITY killed during partition were Muslims who were leaving to their newly created country Pakistan. And the killers were hindus and sikhs. Yet the cowardly indian historians like to portray they suffered the most losses.

May have been...but those who started the killings were Punjabi muslims. They should have thought of the blowback when they started killing.

Post WWII, the British let the Sikhs bring back their weapons that they served with. All the Muslims had were farming tools, and they were massacred.

My grandmother told be that the Sikhs would come running into train stations and murdering the elderly, the women, and even infants.

She particularly saw a Sikh impale an infant with his sword and raise it in the air as the baby's body came sliding down the sword.

All this happened on the border town of Jalandar.

What your point?

May have been...but those who started the killings were Punjabi muslims. They should have thought of the blowback when they started killing.

In fact, the mighty blowback is what caused the madness to finally stop.

They didn't think there will be a blowback. They had been taught (as they are now) that the cowardly Hindus will take it lying down.

Their expectations were not met, not after Calcutta killings, not during partition violence and not during the Indo Pak wars.

Not that it has changed their lingo. Their actions are another matter. ;)

Very true.

Also, check out this movie called "The Mist". Same director and author as the movie Shawshank Redemption.
I am talking in general context.

Yeah let's remember the movie. Those people in the movie chose not to kill one another. There is hope for humanity yet. :azn:

:cheers:
Agreed, but again that was a movie and was supposed to give happy ending and a positive message. In real world, don't you see civilized people killing each other in riots, civil wars, giving guns to children, kill each other for land, food, water....

They didn't think there will be a blowback. They had been taught (as they are now) that the cowardly Hindus will take it lying down.

Their expectations were not met, not after Calcutta killings, not during partition violence and not during the Indo Pak wars.

I feel that is the reason even the Gujarat riots are being played up again and again. No one expected the blowback, not the way it happened.

I feel that is the reason even the Gujarat riots are being played up again and again. No one expected the blowback, not the way it happened.

Actually, the same story plays out again and again.

It takes a massive response that makes them lie low for a long while.

Only to try to crawl back again. And be quashed again. The cycle continues...

my friend you are blind to reality is you didn't know that many Pakistani people have claimed to be Indian not just in US but also in Europe to avoid problems.

So you have personally met and witnessed many Pakistani people calling themselves indian?

It's okay when Muslims say that Ahmedis are not Muslims. Even abuse them and call them imposters and what not.

Why's it not okay when Sikhs say they are not Muslims?

I'm a Sikh, and we are not Muslims. Period.

The Western world's tryst with Islam is their mutual matter.

If Muslims and the West have a problem with other, that's for them to sort out.

We have got nothing to do with this.

Sikhs are not Muslims. Period.

Well those racists also know you are a Sikh and not a Muslim and guess what they are going to attack again if they get a chance in the future. Period. :D

“Take your dead and go back to India and dump their ashes in the Ganges, Sikhs,” wrote Alex Linder, the foul-mouthed neo-Nazi who operates the racist website Vanguard News Network (VNN), on his forum.

White supremacists react to Sikh massacre | Southern Poverty Law Center

These muslims(read Pakistanis) should be feeling guilty for letting the Sikhs pay the price for mistakes done by people of their community. Instead, they don't let go even this tragic event to spew their hate for others.

Back
Top Bottom