What's new

The Day Israel and Pakistan came face to face May/28/1998

Pakistan and israel aren't enemies. Both countries have cooperated in the past against the Soviet Union, particularly during the Soviet-Afghan war. Israel also provided PAF with spares for its F-16's during the 1990's sanctions (this is claimed by many senior members on this forum). And finally, Pakistan is a ally of Israel's number one ally America. Don't be fooled by the fact that Pakistan doesn't recognize israel because that doesn't really mean much, both countries have back channel connections.

Pakistan and israel aren't enemies. Both countries have cooperated in the past against the Soviet Union, particularly during the Soviet-Afghan war. Israel also provided PAF with spares for its F-16's during the 1990's sanctions (this is claimed by many senior members on this forum). And finally, Pakistan is a ally of Israel's number one ally America. Don't be fooled by the fact that Pakistan doesn't recognize israel because that doesn't really mean much, both countries have back channel connections.

I know they teamed up against the Soviets in the 1980s. Israel supplied weapons for Op Cyclone. Well, General Zia is reported to have joked with Israeli intelligence agencies "Just don't put the stars of David on the boxes."

Any particular source you have where I can read more about this?

I know they teamed up against the Soviets in the 1980s. Israel supplied weapons for Op Cyclone. Well, General Zia is reported to have joked with Israeli intelligence agencies "Just don't put the stars of David on the boxes."

Any particular source you have where I can read more about this?
Well, the information was posted on this forum but not sure which thread it was. I believe @Irfan Baloch might have a little more info on this because he mentioned it once or even @Dazzler could shed some more light.

What a stupid video, I thought it was some sort of documentary. Stop posting fanboy videos that have nothing to do with anything.

What a stupid video, I thought it was some sort of documentary. Stop posting fanboy videos that have nothing to do with anything.
No where in the video does it show that Israeli and Pakistani Air-forces faced each other.

Islamists won't quit posting cr@p to show Pakistan and Israel as enemies. Damned Islamists and their hate for humanity.

i don't give a crap about that video. but since when did jews start to be conflated with humanity per se? maybe you found something different, but i searched my entire being and found not a single trace of jewness, and if i did, i would commit suicide - which is something i would recommend for every jew and every false pretender to the title of a historian, disgusting animals that they are, disgusting...

No where in the video does it show that Israeli and Pakistani Air-forces faced each other.
Of course it doesn't, the only time Pakistan and Israel ever faced each other in conflict was through Pakistani officers in Arab air forces.

Of course it doesn't, the only time Pakistan and Israel ever faced each other in conflict was through Pakistani officers in Arab air forces.
You mean Pakistani mercenary airmen working for Arab air-forces?

No, actual Pakistani officers that were sent to train Arab forces, particularly Syria.

Pakistan Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistani pilots shot down multiple Israeli air force planes, without a single Pakistani loss.

Dude, WIKI says one kill for the Pakistanis'. And I think THAT is BULLSHIT. It's WIKI for Christs' sake. And that was in '73. Now, the Jews would hand you guys your @sses.:crazy_pilot:

Dude, WIKI says one kill for the Pakistanis'. And I think THAT is BULLSHIT. It's WIKI for Christs' sake. And that was in '73. Now, the Jews would hand you guys your @sses.:crazy_pilot:

Edit: Yeah, I'm going to repost the comment.

Last edited:
It's not just wiki, I just used wiki as a source because it's the easiest place to go to, and no it wasn't just one kill. I hate this mentality that just because it's a wiki, that it is somehow wrong. The claims are clearly cited, so check the sources.....

O.K. WIKI it is.....

1973 Yom Kippur War

Main article: Yom Kippur War
During the war, sixteen Pakistan Air Force pilots volunteered to leave for the Middle East in order to support Egypt and Syria but by the time they arrived Egypt had already agreed on a cease-fire. Syria remained in a state of war against Israel so the PAF pilots became instructors there and formed the A-flight of 67 Squadron at Dumayr AB. One of the PAF pilots, Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi flying a MiG-21 shot down an Israeli Air Force Mirage and was honoured by the Syrian government.[23][24][25]

Back
Top Bottom