What's new

The Chinese Bayraktar

The actual reality is that China is an incredible country that is capable of so many things that other countries can only dream about, yours included. If Greece was subject to a tenth of the constant attacks on a daily basis that China has been, your tiny insignificant country would've already collapsed and imploded already.
What are you doing in USA then? 🤔

Who else posts as much as you do constantly?
The other chinese spammer who changes nicknames all the time,MMM-E the Turk and Homajon,the anti-Turkish Persian spammer.
Why you are annoyed but not most people in PDF? Cause you are anti China but not most of the posters here, you don't have to conceal that, I can claim I love US too.

Are you trying to derail the thread?
You claim that you get along with most Chinese posters here, didn't you?

Who else posts as much as you do constantly?
The other chinese spammer who changes nicknames all the time,MMM-E the Turk and Homajon,the anti-Turkish Persian spammer.
Are you trying to derail the thread?
MME and BeijingWalker don't have jobs and careers, so they spend all their time posting and commenting on PDF

Or maybe this is their only job, every time they create a thread, post and comment on a PDF, they get paid. Who pays them? It could be a government agency or a patriotic organization

China also copies US space station, oops, US never has a space station..
The US was done with space stations in the 70s with SkyLab and pretty much did the main lifting with the ISS.. the international station started 25 years ago to which China was not considered mature enough in space technology to invite to.

As the ISS is decommissioned, based on requirements and budget the US will create another permanent presence in space as needed

MME and BeijingWalker don't have jobs and careers, so they spend all their time posting and commenting on PDF

Or maybe this is their only job, every time they create a thread, post and comment on a PDF, they get paid. Who pays them? It could be a government agency or a patriotic organization
LOL, i wish I got paid , who's going to pay me for these posts? CIA? I m one of the very few Chinese posters here who consistently oppose Xi's third term, you think this government will pay me for this stance?

The US was done with space stations in the 70s with SkyLab and pretty much did the main lifting with the ISS.. the international station started 25 years ago to which China was not considered mature enough in space technology to invite to.

As the ISS is decommissioned, based on requirements and budget the US will create another permanent presence in space as needed
My point is the OP's funny concept that China copies everything, it's utterly western anti China propaganda to discredit China's development.

What are you doing in USA then? 🤔

Because I was born here and my family has been here for generations. That has nothing to do with my argument. You can't refute my argument so you refer to strawman targets. I defend Palestine all the time here by stating facts, are you going to tell me I have to live in Ramallah to do that?

I wasn't even very pro-China before. But after years of ridiculously nasty and daily smears, that only the Zionist media is capable of, it's turned me into an ardent defender.

China critics always want to paint China as a country that is always deserving of ridicule, of insult, or for others to cast their eyes down upon. But how many countries can build hypersonic missiles, quantum satellites, cutting edge drones, artificial suns, space stations, 40,000 miles of high speed rail, stealth fighters, etc. all on their own? Definitely not Greece or any European country. So who gets to look down upon who? European countries are pathetic in comparison then.

Because I was born here and my family has been here for generations. That has nothing to do with my argument. You can't refute my argument so you refer to strawman targets. I defend Palestine all the time here by stating facts, are you going to tell me I have to live in Ramallah to do that?

I wasn't even very pro-China before. But after years of ridiculously nasty and daily smears, that only the Zionist media is capable of, it's turned me into an ardent defender.

China critics always want to paint China as a country that is always deserving of ridicule, of insult, or for others to cast their eyes down upon. But how many countries can build hypersonic missiles, quantum satellites, cutting edge drones, artificial suns, space stations, 40,000 miles of high speed rail, stealth fighters, etc. all on their own? Definitely not Greece or any European country. So who gets to look down upon who? European countries are pathetic in comparison then.
Hard Facts speak louder than idioctic China smearing warriors

Ignorant Fool, Turkey's Bayraktar drone technology source, is from China's technology transfer, Turkey bought drones and rockets from China, and received technology transfer, turkey has domesticated China's WS2 rocket and Rainbow 3 drone. It was renamed and exported as a domestic product of Turkey
@MMM-E

is this true?

China critics always want to paint China as a country that is always deserving of ridicule, of insult, or for others to cast their eyes down upon. But how many countries can build hypersonic missiles, quantum satellites, cutting edge drones, artificial suns, space stations, 40,000 miles of high speed rail, stealth fighters, etc. all on their own?
By all means,you are free to migrate to PRC,any time you want. Everything is made of sugar and rainbows there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom