What's new

The Chinese Bayraktar

Sure dude. You're pretty much anti-China on anything but you didn't mean anything. Stop being a pussy and so passive aggressive.
That's a dumb conclusion. I'm not Anti-China. I'm not heavily pro-China either.

Maybe you should stop being so rude and get along with people on the forum?

That's a dumb conclusion. I'm not Anti-China. I'm not heavily pro-China either.

Maybe you should stop being so rude and get along with people on the forum?

Maybe stop posting smear articles with no basis, especially when the actually facts completely contradict your article.

Maybe stop posting smear articles with no basis, especially when the actually facts completely contradict your article.
Don't listen to his nonsense, I know him very well, he is one of the most anti Chiina posters in PDF, we were engaged in many debates before.

I'm not Anti-west. I'm not heavily pro-west either.
Yes,but I don't post anti-Chinese propaganda all day every day. You spam anti-American/Australian/Japanese/South Korean/EU threads all the time,man.

Do you see the photos in the article? What does it remind you?

It doesn't mean that the interior and parts are of a TB2. They could be. What does the exterior remind you though?

I'm not saying China did a "bad thing". All I'm giving you is the article,to discuss this newest UCAV.

Yes,but I don't post anti-Chinese propaganda all day every day. You spam anti-American/Australian/Japanese/South Korean/EU threads all the time,man.
Not everyday but quite often, not many people post strong China bashing posts in PDF, but you are one of them.

Don't listen to his nonsense, I know him very well, he is one of the most anti Chiina posters in PDF, we were engaged in many debates before.
Like I told you many times before,I'm not anti-China,I'm only annoyed by your non-stop spam posting of "China better than all and West sucks" propaganda.

Not everyday but quite often, not many people post strong China bashing posts in PDF, but you are one of them.
Where the f have you seen me post an anti-China thread?

@IblinI @retaxis Care to educate this guy about my posts? He thinks I'm "anti-china" and that I bash China all the time.

Like I told you many times before,I'm not anti-China,I'm only annoyed by your non-stop spam posting of "China better than all and West sucks" propaganda.

Where the f have you seen me post an anti-China thread?
Why you are annoyed but not most people in PDF? Cause you are anti China but not most of the posters here, you don't have to conceal that, I can claim I love US too.

US also copy China moon landing. oops, China never has a moon landing.....

or how about US also copy Chinese probe to outside of our solar system, oops, China never has a probe reaching that far.

I can do the same with Space Telescope, Rover Landing, Sun Mission and basically picture of every planet in this world.

It's really stupid to compare Space Achievement between China and US. When you are talking about the only one thing the congress don't think it's worth funding Because US Space mission are usually long and frequent, they may as well do any scientific experiment during those mission instead of making a dedicated module solely because of that, hence congress sees it a waste of money.

Does that mean US don't have the capability to make such module?? I mean if you want to believe so, then please do go ahead.
Why don't they land on the moon once again to prove us that the previous moon landing wasn't a bullshit story?

Btw, Chinese companies do this for marketting purposes. A whole nationa cannot be held responsible for actions of an opportunist company and after all, China is a leading country in the field of drone technology.

Why don't they land on the moon once again to prove us that the previous moon landing wasn't a bullshit story?

Btw, Chinese companies do this for marketting purposes. A whole nationa cannot be held responsible for actions of an opportunist company and after all, China is a leading country in the field of drone technology.
OP was just trolling China to start this trash tread which is not even in English, he himself knows that's BS, China can't copy to land on the moon, mars and completing a space station, otherwise Greece could have a space station too, they are at least not sanctioned by the west for decades.

Why you are annoyed but not most people in PDF? Cause you are anti China but not most of the posters here, you don't have to conceal that, I can claim I love US too.
But I keep telling you that I'm not and you insist! I just find it annoying and ridiculous seeing propaganda posts every day about Chinese supremacy on the forum. I get along very well with most Chinese members,there's no problem.

Yee Long Ma
Beny m'man,tell me...does that thing look like a TB2 or not? Because these wankers accuse me of being "anti-China". What do you see,man?

But I keep telling you that I'm not and you insist! I just find it annoying and ridiculous seeing propaganda posts every day about Chinese supremacy on the forum. I get along very well with most Chinese members,there's no problem.

on the forum. I get along very well with most Chinese members,there's no problem.
Want to start a vote here about you from Chinese posters here?

Who else posts as much as you do constantly?
The other chinese spammer who changes nicknames all the time,MMM-E the Turk and Homajon,the anti-Turkish Persian spammer.

Want to start a vote here about you from Chinese posters here?
Are you trying to derail the thread?

Beny m'man,tell me...does that thing look like a TB2 or not? Because these wankers accuse me of being "anti-China". What do you see,man?

IMO the pro-China posts are a natural reaction to the constant barrage of smear articles aiming to malign China, whether it is directed at Chinese society, the Chinese people, the Chinese government, Chinese culture or Chinese products. On a daily basis, the Zionist media launches a tirade of smear articles against China. So naturally, Chinese people get fed up with these constant attacks and they respond by posting positive news that refute these articles.

In the end, the reason why China is targeted so much is because it is successful. The actual reality is that China is an incredible country that is capable of so many things that other countries can only dream about, yours included. If Greece was subject to a tenth of the constant attacks on a daily basis that China has been, your tiny insignificant country would've already collapsed and imploded already.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom