What's new

The Al-Badr operative Mujaheed to hang

Then the fact finding mission must be set up by Pakistanis since they need to have the rebuttals of evidences provided by ICJ and other independent organisations. I can't seem to find the full report myself, somewhere buried in other useless threads.

On the contrary the aggrieved party initiates the legal proceeding against the accused not the other way around - Bangladesh should take Pakistan to the ICJ if they think that they've a case against us ! Or did the Serbs themselves provide the rebuttals for their alleged War Crimes during the Bosnian War without the ICJ constituting Legal Proceedings against them ?

Yes, but if you see the URL in my earlier post, UNHCR used to host it before. Now it seems ownership belongs to Minorities in Risk Project.

MAR | About MAR

But I'd give to you, these numbers can't be taken as proof.

I dunno mate, I posted what I read - Those numbers aren't from the UN nor do they own up to them but instead they've taken pains to attach a disclaimer there to explicitly distance themselves from those numbers as part of any presentation that may try to associate the figures or the chronological report with the Office of UN as a means of establishing its veracity !

May be BNP is praying to Allah for their(JI) QUICK execution. If they are not executed in Awami League tenure, BNP will surely be in a dilemma. If JI is banned, BNP will be the highest gainer. I think Awami league will never ban JI, But it can execute some of the leaders of JI

AL is more cunning than even the Shaitan. I believe, it will keep JI leaders alive until the end of election. This will force BNP to side with JI leaders. If BNP fails to promise their release after the election in the open speeches, JI caders may sit their time out of polling booth. So, AL policy has taken BNP in between two swords.

Anyway, AL wants two extreme polarization of the voters. One group to want the JI criminals to hang, but the other group against it. So, this issue may be the single most decisive factor in the coming election. At least, AL wants it that way.

I asked a very logical question. If you are so sure that it was led my mujaheed why don't you go and be a witness? i didn't even say anything disrespectful towards your relative. stop whining needlessly, you sound like a teenage girl in tantrum

@eastwatch is a flip-flopper. In the beginning I had respect for this guy unit it has been revealed to me that his character somewhat close to Ershad.

Last edited by a moderator:
bad hairy day for al zakir, m saint and luffy 500 :P

Majority Bangladeshi now represented by 18 party alliance. Jamat is part of 18 party alliance. Thus far, 18 party alliance denounced Awami nomosudras kangaroo tribunal. I believe beside leftist murtids and Awami nomosudras dalals, Bangladeshi Muslims are against this nonsense.

Hasina tried to over play BNP alliance by arranging early poll in four major cities mayoral election but it turned out, she was dumped by the public. Matki Hasina now crying a river. Similarly this kangaroo tribunal created by Awami nomosudras will eat them up in near future.

you are lucky ,if you were in bd this dalal ,murtid,nomosudras will hang you too..joy banglaaaaaa
Majority Bangladeshi now represented by 18 party alliance. Jamat is part of 18 party alliance. Thus far, 18 party alliance denounced Awami nomosudras kangaroo tribunal. I believe beside leftist murtids and Awami nomosudras dalals, Bangladeshi Muslims are against this nonsense.

Hasina tried to over play BNP alliance by arranging early poll in four major cities mayoral election but it turned out, she was dumped by the public. Matki Hasina now crying a river. Similarly this kangaroo tribunal created by Awami nomosudras will eat them up in near future.

you are lucky ,if you were in bd this dalal ,murtid,nomosudras will hang you too..joy banglaaaaaa

So you agree that you are one of following: murtid, dalal and/or nomosudra.

You shameless, dabble face bigot. where were your so called "nomosudra chetona" in 96 when your political god mother was sitting with Nizami and when Matki Hasina went to Ghulam Azam house for his blessing. I know what you are going say. After all you are follower of "wrong headed lady" declared by Bd supreme court and self proclaimed "national traitor" matki hasina. Now eat this Murgi choor brigade.

Nizami+and+BAL.jpg

hasina is not my leader clear it first.2nd you are just rubish
So you agree that you are one of following: murtid, dalal and/or nomosudra.

You shameless, dabble face bigot. where were your so called "nomosudra chetona" in 96 when your political god mother was sitting with Nizami and when Matki Hasina went to Ghulam Azam house for his blessing. I know what you are going say. After all you are follower of "wrong headed lady" declared by Bd supreme court and self proclaimed "national traitor" matki hasina. Now eat this Murgi choor brigade.

Nizami+and+BAL.jpg

hasina is not my leader clear it first.2nd you are just rubish

Your problem is that you are a coward and scare of admitting your political identity. You are either an closet Awami or leftist murtid because only this two group of people support this nonsense bogus hocus trail.

@eastwatch is a flip-flopper. In the beginning I had respect for this guy unit it has been revealed to me that his character somewhat close to Ershad.
Mr. @Al-zakir, I am no Ershad character. But, I try also not to stick to any political party, be it BNP or AL because I have no obligation to do so.

However, I have very little fondness for your JI/HI because their thinking is backdated. BD needs to be ahead by 1400 years, but JI/HI people want us to go back to the dark age and they use religious Fatwa to enforce backwardness on our progressing society.

By talking cheap Tentul, Tentul and Tentul (Imli, Imli and Imli/Tamarind, Tamarind and Tamarind), you guys are making fun of Islam. Do you want me to support your brand of saliva falling religion?

Mr. @Al-zakir, I am no Ershad character. But, I try also not to stick to any political party, be it BNP or AL because I have no obligation to do so.

However, I have very little fondness for your JI/HI because their thinking is backdated. BD needs to be ahead by 1400 years, but JI/HI people want us to go back to the dark age and they use religious Fatwa to enforce backwardness on our progressing society.

By talking cheap Tentul, Tentul and Tentul (Imli, Imli and Imli/Tamarind, Tamarind and Tamarind), you guys are making fun of Islam. Do you want me to support your brand of saliva falling religion?

Its a common misconception that following shariah Law will send us to dark ages. Islam doesn't have anything against science. Look at Malaysia, they are prospering with shariah law.

The reason our Huzur's are continuously making blunder is that, they don't have scientific knowledge. Its very tough to change any society, it takes strategy, time & patients. If the leaders of Hefazat were tactful enough they could have changed the fate of Bangladesh. They could have been the third major political party of Bangladesh.

as a decent bangladeshi ,i want those rascals die in hell.thanks hasina atleast she started it and hope begum zia will finish it.fare enough.btw are you bihari or borned by panjabi seed?hope you are brave to answer it
Your problem is that you are a coward and scare of admitting your political identity. You are either an closet Awami or leftist murtid because only this two group of people support this nonsense bogus hocus trail.

i can accept the reign of nazi in our country but allama sofi as a president and babu nogori as a primeminister!!!!oh nooooooooooooooo :rofl:
Its a common misconception that following shariah Law will send us to dark ages. Islam doesn't have anything against science. Look at Malaysia, they are prospering with shariah law.

The reason our Huzur's are continuously making blunder is that, they don't have scientific knowledge. Its very tough to change any society, it takes strategy, time & patients. If the leaders of Hefazat were tactful enough they could have changed the fate of Bangladesh. They could have been the third major political party of Bangladesh.

What nonsense. He should be given Nobel Peace prize. I protest against these RAWAMY dalals

as a decent bangladeshi ,i want those rascals die in hell.thanks hasina atleast she started it and hope begum zia will finish it.fare enough.

You are anything but decent. You are a clueless teenager. Hasina didn't start this just because she got some love for you. She is using your sentiment to fulfill her dream of destroying Bangladesh to revenge her family death. She said it many times.

Mujaheed and Nizami were part of Begum Zia's cabinet. So if she supports this trial then she will be imprisoned for her own deed.

btw are you bihari or borned by panjabi seed?hope you are brave to answer it

I am a Sylheti and Sylheti has their root in Ashraf class.

as a decent bangladeshi ,i want those rascals die in hell.thanks hasina atleast she started it and hope begum zia will finish it.fare enough.btw are you bihari or borned by panjabi seed?hope you are brave to answer it

you sure you are decent Bangladeshi, you cant be that by supporting BAL's concocted allegations and state terrorism

Mr. @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=11791" target="_blank">Al-zakir</a></u>, I am no Ershad character. But, I try also not to stick to any political party, be it BNP or AL because I have no obligation to do so.

I stick to my conclusion. You have very shaky personality like Ershad. You have proved it many times over here.

You are ill-informed. You probably fan of Murgi choor Shahriar Kabir.

Define progressive to me.

Is Sadia Saifuddin Progress or anti-progressive?

She wears Hijab yet.......? I'm not sure about her nationality. All I know she is our sister in Islam. Congratulation to her for this wonderful achievement.

Or your defination of pressive is this Pagan Shahbagi murtids. If so then Lanat on your soul. Look at them.

1360508073-on-6th-day-people-still-protest-in-shahbag-square_1785319.jpg

You are too progressive to understand philosophy behind Allama Safi's lecture. He was giving example to some illiterate village men. He used the language they understand to send the message of higher order. He was proably refering to Shahbagi murtid type women.

Back
Top Bottom