What's new

The Al-Badr operative Mujaheed to hang

bad hairy day for al zakir, m saint and luffy 500 :P

But, who knows if the trio are unhappy when only their leader will be hanged and not themselves?

By the way, I do not think any one will be hanged before the election. AL will play this rope hanging card in the election and will promise to hang them if elected once again.

BNP will be in a dilemma whether to side openly with the JI. BNP cannot any more openly support JI during the election.

I wonder how BNP can win the election contest if JI does not support it and Ershad sides with the AL. JI is now without any leadership. AL politics has made it a radarless ship.

in this case BNP is the real winner.the BNP even wants more hang those JI leaders than the AL.they knows the JI and shibir will never support the AL ,so the Ji will disolve in BNP.ershad is like china mobile, no guarrante.he will watch the situation and give a pulti.chachay maia paile ar kichu chay na lol
But, who knows if the trio are unhappy when only their leader will be hanged and not themselves?

By the way, I do not think any one will be hanged before the election. AL will play this rope hanging card in the election and will promise to hang them if elected once again.

BNP will be in a dilemma whether to side openly with the JI. BNP cannot any more openly support JI during the election.

I wonder how BNP can win the election contest if JI does not support it and Ershad sides with the AL. JI is now without any leadership. AL politics has made it a radarless ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
May be BNP is praying to Allah for their(JI) QUICK execution. If they are not executed in Awami League tenure, BNP will surely be in a dilemma. If JI is banned, BNP will be the highest gainer. I think Awami league will never ban JI, But it can execute some of the leaders of JI

In the same way BNP won Gajipur poll

:
No, they should not be hanged for being petty thieves. Do you know this proverb in Bangla, "Haiga Shochena, Kintu Muita Gola Panite Jay." Your feeble argument reminded me of this proverb.

There another proverb do you know? NIJER BELAAE ATI SHATI,ONNER BELAAE CHIMTI KATI.your post reminded me of this one.lol.I asked you a question which you did not answer. Asking questions is not argument.See the difference? This is called - CHORER MON ,PULISH,PULISH.:ashamed:

" May be BNP is praying to Allah for their(JI) QUICK execution. If they are not executed in Awami League tenure, BNP will surely be in a dilemma. If JI is banned, BNP will be the highest gainer. I think Awami league will never ban JI, But it can execute some of the leaders of JI

In the same way BNP won Gajipur poll "

Awami League does not have the guts to do that and still face the backlash that will put its own existence into question. the sooner AL returns to its election promise of "chawl daal er dam kamano" and apologize to the entire nation better its chances in the election. this drama of defamation and inhumane tribunals is only eating them up

@Loki Please cleanup the bangla language from thread if it is offensive
@eastwatch sad to hear, In fog of war, everyone becomes monster, if you have time please read couple of pages of "blood and tears" to have a view of other side of war

Pakistan Army have done what any army of the world would do to deal with insurgents. Bangladesh army would do the same if any faction of the society would raise their heads against the state. If people in bangladesh thinks the idea of Bangladesh was right! Then i would suggest to re-visit to what Mujeeb-ur-Rehman(The Father of nation) attempted to do to your newly born country and what mukti bhanies had done to him after that. For us he was just a power hungry politician who exploited the bangla nationalism for his purpose and our politicians were fool enough to let him do that.

the other politicians, both in east and west pak, should have been more responsible to not let the Awami League do what it did. that way we (in bengal) could have had our own society, not one imposed on us by indians and its secularist puppets. the BAL was always going to be a train wreck ever since leftist scums infiltrated it back in the East Pak times. in the end, it was just us bengalis who got invaded and colonized

Are you trying to talk sarcasm on a Shaheed? By talking like that you are disguising yourself. Even to see the face of a razakar from the witness post or to talk dialogue with them in the PDF is a disgusting experience. You have proved yourself by indirectly insulting a Shaheed.

It is PDF that is why anti-BD guys like you can talk with impunity and without retribution from others. You guys are always committing crimes every day by abusing those Shahids who were killed by your heinous razakar group.

Al-Badr leaders must be hanged until they suffocate to death. How about volunteering yourself to the law agencies in BD so that you can face the same. Oh!!! Are you shitting with fear? Be brave, go and hang in order to meet that Mujahid in the Hell.

I asked a very logical question. If you are so sure that it was led my mujaheed why don't you go and be a witness? i didn't even say anything disrespectful towards your relative. stop whining needlessly, you sound like a teenage girl in tantrum

Why do i see these unproductive people protesting then? they do it every week. I thought you guys are living in peace. very inconsistent words man :coffee:

Sorry for the delayed replay. Those people are protesting to get their demand fulfilled. They are unhappy but that doesn't mean they are at war. A simple man can find peace with a little.

No they didn't say that either ! What they said was there is a strong prima facie case that crimes of genocide were committed against the Hindu population of East Pakistan. & prima facie, in legal terms, is something which is At first sight; before closer inspection or is evident without proof or reasoning - Precisely the reason why I talked about an Impartial Commission to establish fact from fiction !

That is not a UNHCR Report...that has as much standing as the other reports & scholarly works that put the Bihari Casualties between 50,000 & 500,000 but often settle at an arbitrary 150,000 ! A fact finding Commission would really help in this regard.

Waisee I really don't know which one is Hassina & which is Khaleda Zia ! :ashamed:

I've never seen there photographs ! :oops:

Whose the one with so thin plucked eyebrows that it appears as if she uses a pencil to draw them ? :what:

Actually Prima Facie in English Common Law denotes - evidence that – unless rebutted – would be sufficient to prove a particular proposition or fact.

You should read the whole report instead of short extract, ICJ wouldn't say there's strong prima facie unless they have overwhelming evidence of PA intent of genocide on Hindus and particular section of Muslims.

As far as the other three groups are concerned, namely members of the Awami League, students and Hindus, only Hindus would seem to fall within the definition of' a national, ethnical, racial or religious group'. There is overwhelming evidence that Hindus were slaughtered and their houses and villages destroyed simply because they were Hindus. The oft repeated phrase 'Hindus are enemies of the state' as a justification for the killing does not gainsay the intent to commit genocide; rather does it confirm the intention. The Nazis regarded the Jews as enemies of the state and killed them as such. In our view there is a strong prima facie case that the crime of genocide was committed against the group comprising the Hindu population of East Bengal.

Anyway I'd not discuss further in this thread as it's off topic, I'll try to post the UNHCR link which I posted before in this forum but can't seem to find it now. However the numbers you quote is what Pakistani authorities and Rommel say, same Rommel who pegs the no Bengalis killed at 3 million.

Actually Prima Facie in English Common Law denotes - evidence that – unless rebutted – would be sufficient to prove a particular proposition or fact.

Indeed that is what the Latin term 'at first sight' means in legal parlance & that is precisely why that leads to an initiation of a legal proceeding as opposed to it being a 'verdict' in itself ! Hence my contention that a fact finding commission should be established !

You should read the whole report instead of short extract, ICJ wouldn't say there's strong prima facie unless they have overwhelming evidence of PA intent of genocide on Hindus and particular section of Muslims.

As far as the other three groups are concerned, namely members of the Awami League, students and Hindus, only Hindus would seem to fall within the definition of' a national, ethnical, racial or religious group'. There is overwhelming evidence that Hindus were slaughtered and their houses and villages destroyed simply because they were Hindus. The oft repeated phrase 'Hindus are enemies of the state' as a justification for the killing does not gainsay the intent to commit genocide; rather does it confirm the intention. The Nazis regarded the Jews as enemies of the state and killed them as such. In our view there is a strong prima facie case that the crime of genocide was committed against the group comprising the Hindu population of East Bengal.

Is there a source for the above ?

Can I get a link to the whole ICJ Report ?

Anyway I'd not discuss further in this thread as it's off topic, I'll try to post the UNHCR link which I posted before in this forum but can't seem to find it now. However the numbers you quote is what Pakistani authorities and Rommel say, same Rommel who pegs the no Bengalis killed at 3 million.

Not quite, apparently, Rommel states in his book : Consolidating both ranges, I give a final estimate of Pakistan's democide to be 300,000 to 3,000,000, or a prudent 1,500,000 ! Qutubudin Aziz in his book Blood & Tears gives a similar estimate of Biharis killed !

At any rate 300,000 to 3000,000 is a huge decrepancy & so is it present in case of the Bihairs - Precisely why I'm asking for a Fact Finding Commission !

@Armstrong :

Yeah found it.

It reads : This is not a UNHCR publication. UNHCR is not responsible for, nor does it necessarily endorse, its content. Any views expressed are solely those of the author or publisher and do not necessarily reflect those of UNHCR, the United Nations or its Member States.

Then the fact finding mission must be set up by Pakistanis since they need to have the rebuttals of evidences provided by ICJ and other independent organisations. I can't seem to find the full report myself, somewhere buried in other useless threads.

It reads : This is not a UNHCR publication. UNHCR is not responsible for, nor does it necessarily endorse, its content. Any views expressed are solely those of the author or publisher and do not necessarily reflect those of UNHCR, the United Nations or its Member States.

Yes, but if you see the URL in my earlier post, UNHCR used to host it before. Now it seems ownership belongs to Minorities in Risk Project.

http://www.cidcm.umd.edu/mar/about.asp

But I'd give to you, these numbers can't be taken as proof.

Back
Top Bottom