What's new

The Al-Badr operative Mujaheed to hang

I showed him a picture of yours...apparently he likes Olive skin tone & something about your cute little keester made him froth ! :unsure:

Yaara, I ain't olive at all. Although I like olive myself, its me favorite color when applied onto taut skin over supple flesh.

That having been said, what's al badr?? :undecided:

imo, the words are more tough

apne to bhaloi Bangla bolen :blink:

hehe ami bangla bolte pari , I have relatives who are Bengali/Urdu speaking cross breeds, hack can you believe it, we even have bihari/French cross breeds in the family ! tumi judi amar relatives ke milbe to pagol hoi jabe, ek er upor ek sample ache amader poriver ei :lol:

Yaara, I ain't olive at all. Although I like olive myself, its me favorite color when applied onto taut skin over supple flesh.

Oh come on I've seen your photograph & if I may say so, at the risk of sounding like a borderline racist, you're one of wheatish, olive or what I call 'Brownie' ! :kiss3:

In my books they're all the same & quite lovely actually ! :)

That having been said, what's al badr?? :undecided:

One of the outfits raised by the Pakistan Army that saved the Biharis & evened the odds by returning the Mukhti love in kind - Or so I've heard ! :undecided:

hehe ami bangla bolte pari , I have relatives who are Bengali/Urdu speaking cross breeds, hack can you believe it, we even have bihari/French cross breeds in the family ! tumi judi amar relatives ke milbe to pagol hoi jabe, ek er upor ek sample ache amader poriver ei :lol:

Pro Pakistan or not ? :what:

If not - Neuter them ! :kiss3:

If yes - Still Neuter them....Bangladesh kii pehleii hiii bohat ziyadaa Population Density haii ! :whistle:

Oh come on I've seen your photograph & if I may say so, at the risk of sounding like a borderline racist, you're one of wheatish, olive or what I call 'Brownie' ! :kiss3:

One of the outfits raised by the Pakistan Army that saved the Biharis & evened the odds by returning the Mukhti love in kind - Or so I've heard ! :undecided:

I thought I was mauve or more yellow like. :ashamed:

You're not racist at all, butt you're just a casteist.

Seriously though...so why hang some al-badr guy now. Even if he committed atrocities its not going to be easy to collect evidence now after decades.:cuckoo:

@Armstrong @Dillinger what is the difference between Hindi and Urdu ?

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi ata :what:

Its very similar and not so similar at the same time. Lekin kabhi yeh baat dusron ke samne mat farmana, badi tashweeshnak bat hai ye dono taraf ke kafi logon ke liye. :laughcry:

But @Armstrong is the linguist here.:kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong @Dillinger what is the difference between Hindi and Urdu ?

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi ata :what:

Hindi borrows a lot of her vocabulary from Sanskrit & other Indian Languages that were native to that area whereas Urdu draws heavily from Persian, Arabic, Turkish & some of the Local Languages from our side, especially, after the Partition !

I thought I was mauve or more yellow like. :ashamed:

You're not racist at all, butt you're just a casteist.

Chal yaaar tuuu Yellow hoo jaa...hurrr cheeez dil par hii leiii jataa haiii ! :disagree:

Seriously though...so why hang some al-badr guy now. Even if he committed atrocities its not going to be easy to collect evidence now after decades.:cuckoo:

Who says they're doing this for the 'Justice' of it all ? They just want to hang the poor basterd to earn some Brownie points from that segment of the Bangladeshi Population that goes...to hell with our GDP per Capita right now we're on a witch-hunt for Rajakars - Yeah...balleh....ballleh ! :)

If it were really about Justice don't you think they would've had an ounce of intellectual honesty to prosecute those Mukhti Bahini & other Bengali Outfits who leveled entire Bihari Villages ?

@Mattrixx

For example. "Lekin kabhi yeh baat dusron ke samne mat farmana, badi tashweeshnak bat hai ye dono taraf ke kafi logon ke liye." Is more closer to the version which borrows from persian and arabic. On the other hand the same sentence will work out as "Parantu yeh baat dusron ke samne mat karna, buhut hi bada vivad ka mudda hai yeh dono taraf ke logon ke liye." That's the one closer to Sanskrit and local languages.
@Armstrong will understand the latter sentence too barring maybe a singular word here or there.

Pro Pakistan or not ? :what:

If not - Neuter them ! :kiss3:

If yes - Still Neuter them....Bangladesh kii pehleii hiii bohat ziyadaa Population Density haii ! :whistle:

yup they re quite pro pak , though most of my relatives lives abroad, heck some even from back in the 60's , by the way I ve visited Lahore for vacation in gulberb bought a lot of wwf magazines & sports stuff from there, loved the food street & yes the "green leaves" were a delight :azn: , islo was a bit boring though I liked the hill top restaurant good food, & khi was pure masti

yup they re quite pro pak , though most of my relatives lives abroad, heck some even from back in the 60's , by the way I ve visited Lahore for vacation in gulberb bought a lot of wwf magazines & sports stuff from there, loved the food street & yes the "green leaves" were a delight :azn: , islo was a bit boring though I liked the hill top restaurant good food, & khi was pure masti

Phir meriii taraaaf seii Sallam ! :)

Hindi borrows a lot of her vocabulary from Sanskrit & other Indian Languages that were native to that area whereas Urdu draws heavily from Persian, Arabic, Turkish & some of the Local Languages from our side, especially, after the Partition !

Chal yaaar tuuu Yellow hoo jaa...hurrr cheeez dil par hii leiii jataa haiii ! :disagree:

Who says they're doing this for the 'Justice' of it all ? They just want to hang the poor basterd to earn some Brownie points from that segment of the Bangladeshi Population that goes...to hell with our GDP per Capita right now we're on a witch-hunt for Rajakars - Yeah...balleh....ballleh ! :)

If it were really about Justice don't you think they would've had an ounce of intellectual honesty to prosecute those Mukhti Bahini & other Bengali Outfits who leveled entire Bihari Villages ?
Do you know how many Biharis were killed in reciprocation ? UNHCR who have been looking after stranded Biharis in Bangladesh actually have it documented.

Do you know how many Biharis were killed in reciprocation ? UNHCR who have been looking after stranded Biharis in Bangladesh actually have it documented.

No I don't the same way I or anyone else for that matter doesn't know how many Bengalis were killed ! Its all speculation based on eye-witness accounts & heart-felt stories & that is precisely why I've always maintained either get a proper & impartial Fact Finding Mission Institutionalized or lets bury the hatchet & move forward !

No I don't the same way I or anyone else for that matter doesn't know how many Bengalis were killed ! Its all speculation based on eye-witness accounts & heart-felt stories & that is precisely why I've always maintained either get a proper & impartial Fact Finding Mission Institutionalized or lets bury the hatchet & move forward !

Huge number of Bengalis were killed, number can be anywhere between what HR commission reports (by taking account PA officers log entries) or what Bangladeshis claim, however it's not the number but the intent which compelled ICJ to term it as genocide.

There were no Bihari villages, they were mainly centered around old Dhaka like mirpur etc. Mukti Bahini had hard time to get those areas under control even after PA surrendered which contributed to killing of Biharis. UNHCR says around thousand were killed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom