What's new

The Al-Badr operative Mujaheed to hang

they do not believe in Muslim brotherhood, they believe in cultural brotherhood like aapar oopar Bangla

Hence, they are not follower of Muhammad(s.a.a.w). They are called "Munafiq".

anyone who considers opar bangali brothers aren't Bangladeshi. Maybe same blood but not brothers. Remember, they are indians and those are our mortal enemies

If you are Muslim than you can not have same blood as of Hindus.

@ " Kia hal ha bhai ? election tu bohat achcha kia aap ki mulok mey, ab hamari bari hai, dhekte hey kia hota hey ". It is sad part on me that I could not learn "Pushto". I only know, " Rasha kana, dil ta rasha, rotai okhra ".

apner juroor kono Pashtun maya er theke prem hoiselo :lol:

dil ta rashna rasha kana

come here dear, u touched my heart

if you are not productive, you sit in your little house and your whole world is just going to work and coming back home. when you open newspaper everyday, these come by. "students protest against quota system" "Garments workers vandalize for their rights" "chatra league cadres beat students from protesting side"
and then we have people like you. Good to see awami league still has a fanbase but its because of peope like you who don't know their democratic rights that half educated dimwits like those are elected. A nation full of sheep ultimately gets ruled by wolves.

These unproductive people [/QUOTE]"if you are not productive, you sit in your little house and your whole world is just going to work and coming back home."[/QUOTE] are the one keeping the GDP around six percent even without governments incentives. Like it or not, our democracy is bound with the two party. People get fed up with the ruling party and choose the other party after every five years in hope of better future. But in the end the hope is crushed. Please mix with general public a little than make some comments.

P.S- You cost me some of my valuable online game playing time :angry:.

Yaaar I'm depressed ! :cray:

Koi zindagi ka muqsad bataa ? :undecided:

Aur kameeeneiiii flags change kar warnaa Altaf Bhai seiii boriii tiyaaar karvaaa looon gaaa ! :pissed:

suno life mein ek khas kuri ko dhoondo,
per ise bahane mein saikron kuriyon ko sample ki tara check karo,
kahin koi woh khas kuri to nahi

yeh lo ab maqsad bhi bata diya, aur rasta bhi dikha diya

These unproductive people "if you are not productive, you sit in your little house and your whole world is just going to work and coming back home." are the one keeping the GDP around six percent even without governments incentives. Like it or not, our democracy is bound with the two party. People get fed up with the ruling party and choose the other party after every five years in hope of better future. But in the end the hope is crushed. Please mix with general public a little than make some comments.

P.S- You cost me some of my valuable online game playing time :angry:.

Why do i see these unproductive people protesting then? they do it every week. I thought you guys are living in peace. very inconsistent words man :coffee:

Feeling of peace is a relative perception of an individual and can be uniquely different, some may feel worse in Switzerland than Sudan, and that depends on what someone likes. But now the question is whether the maximum population perceives as like that individual or not. Awami league people might find eternal peace in BD, as their govt is in the power, and their hopes are being fulfilled. But did awami league guys feel peace when BNP was in the power last time?

Basically, he meant PK has many things better than BD, like infrastructure, have look on this section Pakistan Tourism, absent of peace is a matter of time as they are in a state of war, and that is not going to end soon as they have many external threats, as we have India.

I don't fancy losing my good night sleep over politics, like changing government will turn Bangladesh into Switzerland. Then again i am just a simple man.

I don't fancy losing my good night sleep over politics, like changing government will turn Bangladesh into Switzerland. Then again i am just a simple man.

So you're not a hot chick from downtown Dhaka....damn it ! :hitwall:

So you're not a hot chick from downtown Dhaka....damn it ! :hitwall:

Just like ZY turned out to be a cow right? And you turned out to be a tub of lard, otherwise my friend was ready to jet off to Lahore, he seemed to think he could swing you in once he met you. :omghaha:

What you doing here Butt sahib, where is Hype?:frown:

Just like ZY turned out to be a cow right? And you turned out to be a tub of lard, otherwise my friend was ready to jet off to Lahore, he seemed to think he could swing you in once he met you. :omghaha:

What you doing here Butt sahib, where is Hype?:frown:

Dunno...he maybe busy at work ! :unsure:

I'm just waiting for the sleep to take me ! :)

Why do i see these unproductive people protesting then? they do it every week. I thought you guys are living in peace. very inconsistent words man :coffee:

After long Tarabi Namaz i intend to play some online game now, will get back to you at morning :cheers:.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom