What's new

The Al-Badr operative Mujaheed to hang

@ I fully agree with your views as I was the student of Law though never practice as Lawyer.

@ My dear friend we never followed the Sharia Law in our country as we had been the British Colony for about 200 years. We had been following some Social Laws of Islam like the Law of Inheritance and Marriage Law. The Criminal Law of British was followed in toto and still following in our country.

@ " Sharia laws are the perfect solution for our increasing crime rate and corruption. " It is debateable which law is suitable in our country. Moreso, we donnot have any tradition.

@ Can you tell me in how many Muslim countries this Sharia Law is followed ????? So, far I know, it is only in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Sudan !!! Any more ??????

A ki sunilam @Md Akmal er mukh a. Does it matter if any country follow Shariah law or not? Even if not a single person follow Shariah law, it doesn't make it less valid. It seems you guys love of Islam is limited to Pakistan and few questionable Jamati leaders only, i thought you guys would be supportive to Shariah law.

Last edited by a moderator:
A ki sunilam @Md Akmal er mukh a. Does it matter if any country follow Shariah law or not? Even if not a single person follow Shariah law, it doesn't make it less valid. It seems you guys love of Islam is limited to Pakistan and few questionable Jamati leaders only, i thought you guys would be supportive to Shariah law.

@ We are Muslim, there is no doubt ? Does it mean that "Shariah Law" has to be followed in a State Policy. Well, if the people wants that can be followed.

@ Definitely I will look into in how many countries this " Shariah" is followed. We are human being, we cannot remain isolately.

Nobody is going to hang. Hasina has exacted a blood money of Tk200.00 Crore to keep all alive so that they can come out after a change of govt.

Nobody is going to hang. Hasina has exacted a blood money of Tk200.00 Crore to keep all alive so that they can come out after a change of govt.

The Americans want a free, fair and impartial trial....what are the chances of awami league coming back to power?

The Americans want a free, fair and impartial trial....what are the chances of awami league coming back to power?

Nil batta nil. That's why they are gathering whatever / wherever they can so that they can live hereafter in the Bahamas, Mauritius, Bhutan, UK, Canada and elsewhere.

Zakir bhai,I have quite a good lot of syhleti friends.one of my sister in law too.but never heard of ashrafi class.what does it mean?

so you are sylheti not bangladeshi . lol btw what is ashraf class ?sounds like a frigate :rofl:

As @Al-zakir the great and superior muslim race didnt answer this. So Im helping this.
The more I learn the more it amazes me.

"In some parts of South Asia, the Muslims are divided as Ashrafs and Ajlafs. Ashrafs claim a superior status derived from their foreign ancestry.The non-Ashrafs are assumed to be converts from Hinduism, and are therefore drawn from the indigenous population. They, in turn, are divided into a number of occupational castes."

Caste system among South Asian Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he is a racist . there is nothing ashraf atraf in islam .islam is the religeon of peace and equality. al zakir orofe vondo zakir claimed as a ashraf class declared himself as a vondo :)
As @Al-zakir the great and superior muslim race didnt answer this. So Im helping this.
The more I learn the more it amazes me.

"In some parts of South Asia, the Muslims are divided as Ashrafs and Ajlafs. Ashrafs claim a superior status derived from their foreign ancestry.The non-Ashrafs are assumed to be converts from Hinduism, and are therefore drawn from the indigenous population. They, in turn, are divided into a number of occupational castes."

Caste system among South Asian Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom