What's new

The Al-Badr operative Mujaheed to hang

M_saint, MD AKmal, AL zakir
These guys here are pro or stranded pakistanis. More Pakistani than Pakistanis themselves.
They dont think themselves Bangladeshi ever.
So wasting valuable times on them, on BD related issues are big time foolishness.

I am a Muslim and my parents hailed from Sylhet. Pakistanis are my brothers. I treat them same as Bangladeshi Muslim. We get along just fine. We pray side by side, share Iftar in the month of Ramazan and enjoy feast in Holidays like Eid. Something that an Awami won't know about.

I despise Awami dalals and supporters. I treat Awami as namasudras. I do not like Indians but I will trust an Indian over murgi choor begairat dalal namasudras Awami leaguers.

Tabbaq - We've got that here in Lahore too....I wonder whether its the same ! :unsure:

But dude, you should taste the mutton (lamb) they prepare in Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa - Its heavenly...the use nothing but black pepper, salt & the meat's own fat to prepare it - I swear to God I haven't eaten a better one ! :)

But Magaz - :bad:

You don't like magaz...it's my favorite one :what: !

You don't like magaz...it's my favorite one :what: !

I can't stand it...I've eaten it twice & every time I feel like vomiting ! :bad:

Maybe more than its taste the fact that I'm eating a Goat's Brain keeps coming to mind ! :unsure:

In fact, come to think of it, the last time I tried it...as I put the first morsel in my mouth...the image of the Goat we just slaughtered that morning (Eid) or came hovering in my mind ! :fie:

I can't stand it...I've eaten it twice & every time I feel like vomiting ! :bad:

Maybe more than its taste the fact that I'm eating a Goat's Brain keeps coming to mind ! :unsure:

In fact, come to think of it, the last time I tried it...as I put the first morsel in my mouth...the image of the Goat we just slaughtered that morning (Eid) or came hovering in my mind ! :fie:

@ " Kia puk raha hai bhai, kuch hamevi dejiye na bai ". During my school days in Noshera(1965-67) my father used to give me " Do ane", with this I used to take " adha nan roti with chane ki dal ", it was real testy. I along with my father used to go with a bicycle near "Kishti Pul " on river kabul to have " Chapli Kabab". In those days there was one bridge made of boats on river Kabul on way to Resalpur.

@ " Kia puk raha hai bhai, kuch hamevi dejiye na bai ". During my school days in Noshera(1965-67) my father use to give me " Do ane", with this I used to take " adha nan roti with chane ki dal ", it was real testy. I along with my father used to go with a bicycle near "Kishti Pul " on river kabul to have " Chapli Kakab". Inb those days there was one bridge made of boats on river Kabul on way to Resalpur.

Sir Peshawar chakar lagateii aur Peshawar kiii Namak Mandi seii thoraa dunmbaa (lamb) hi khateiii...subbb chane ki daal bhhoool jatiiii ! :azn:

Sir Peshawar chakar lagateii aur Peshawar kiii Namak Mandi seii thoraa dunmbaa (lamb) hi khateiii...subbb chane ki daal bhhoool jatiiii ! :azn:

@ " Kia hal ha bhai ? election tu bohat achcha kia aap ki mulok mey, ab hamari bari hai, dhekte hey kia hota hey ". It is sad part on me that I could not learn "Pushto". I only know, " Rasha kana, dil ta rasha, rotai okhra ".

@ " Kia hal ha bhai ? election tu bohat achcha kia aap ki mulok mey, ab hamari bari hai, dhekte hey kia hota hey ". It is sad part on me that I could not learn "Pushto". I only know, " Rasha kana, dil ta rash, rotai okhra ".

Mein shareeef aadmiii hooon yeh aaap flirt karneiii waliii lineiign @animelive aur @genmirajborgza786 ko maraiiin ! :lol:

Just kidding ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Muslim and my parents hailed from Sylhet. Pakistanis are my brothers. I treat them same as Bangladeshi Muslim. We get along just fine. We pray side by side, share Iftar in the month of Ramazan and enjoy feast in Holidays like Eid. Something that an Awami won't know about.

I despise Awami dalals and supporters. I treat Awami as namasudras. I do not like Indians but I will trust an Indian over murgi choor begairat dalal namasudras Awami leaguers.

they do not believe in Muslim brotherhood, they believe in cultural brotherhood like aapar oopar Bangla

they do not believe in Muslim brotherhood, they believe in cultural brotherhood like aapar oopar Bangla

anyone who considers opar bangali brothers aren't Bangladeshi. Maybe same blood but not brothers. Remember, they are indians and those are our mortal enemies

So Bishyajit was one among political activists and rich people to have the hell broken on him at clear daylight? This is your very self centric comment I must say.

I don't have any intention to support any killings, killing is a killing no matter who did it. But the truth is, AL & BNP only concern about general people like Bishyajit as long as they can use it as political advantage. Let the BNP come next term, they will simply just forget about Bishyajit.

i can pick up some urdu words since my father sometimes speaks it with his friends. it more complicated than hindi though :pissed:

How is it more complicated than Hindi when fact is, Urdu is more Muslim oriented due to Arabic and Farsi influence?

I don't have any intention to support any killings, killing is a killing no matter who did it. But the truth is, AL & BNP only concern about general people like Bishyajit as long as they can use it as political advantage. Let the BNP come next term, they will simply just forget about Bishyajit.

Don't derail, you were saying other than political activists and rich people general people in BD are living peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom