What's new

The Al-Badr operative Mujaheed to hang

We will never know that. But the one who formed it were most possibly ones doing the crimes. Chapati league first gen...Even eastwatch has said that the crimes on west pakistanis including rape arson and butchering started at the start of month.
Mujib Bahini was form by IND AND Ex-Gen Oban Singh (In addition, some independent forces fought in various regions of Bangladesh. These included the Mujib Bahini,[1] organized by Major General Oban of the Indian Army and Student League leaders Serajul Alam Khan, Sheikh Fazlul Haque Mani, Kazi Arif Ahmed, Abdur Razzak, Tofael Ahmed, A. S. M. Abdur Rab, Shahjahan Siraj, Nur E Alam Siddiqi, and Abdul Quddus Makhon and the Kaderia Bahini under Kader Siddique of Tangail. Kaderia Bahini also created a volunteer group to help his Bahini.[24] Some other groups of freedom fighters were controlled by the Leftist parties and groups including the NAP and Communist Parties. A strong guerrilla force led by Siraj Sikder fought several battles with the Pakistani soldiers in Payarabagan, Barisal. Three brigades were created by Ziaur Rahman, Khaled Mosharraf and K M Shafiullah by the name of Z-force, K-force and S-force. A young guerrilla group named "Crack Platoon" did some courageous guerrilla attacks in the Dhaka city that attracted several international media at that time.[25]
List of Sectors and Subsectors)
trained them with a specific purpose. (I am not gonna reveal it here) but would give a clue. Here we go, Mujib Bahini later became Rakhi Bahini and killed thousands of JASAD's members. Most of the intellectuals were also commies like JASADies. In West Bengal commies were very fertile. So, read my lips on Bharati's master plan on keeping both Bengals separated from each other.

Just one sentence

Number of people killed alone in 1971> The number people killed in British colonial rule(1757-1947) including the revolt of 1857
You gotta prove it that combative death of 71 is more than 26000 first then have a tall claim like above. Puran Pagole Bhaat Payne, Notun dar abar Amdani?

Mujib Bahini was form by IND AND Ex-Gen Oban Singh (In addition, some independent forces fought in various regions of Bangladesh. These included the Mujib Bahini,[1] organized by Major General Oban of the Indian Army and Student League leaders Serajul Alam Khan, Sheikh Fazlul Haque Mani, Kazi Arif Ahmed, Abdur Razzak, Tofael Ahmed, A. S. M. Abdur Rab, Shahjahan Siraj, Nur E Alam Siddiqi, and Abdul Quddus Makhon and the Kaderia Bahini under Kader Siddique of Tangail. Kaderia Bahini also created a volunteer group to help his Bahini.[24] Some other groups of freedom fighters were controlled by the Leftist parties and groups including the NAP and Communist Parties. A strong guerrilla force led by Siraj Sikder fought several battles with the Pakistani soldiers in Payarabagan, Barisal. Three brigades were created by Ziaur Rahman, Khaled Mosharraf and K M Shafiullah by the name of Z-force, K-force and S-force. A young guerrilla group named "Crack Platoon" did some courageous guerrilla attacks in the Dhaka city that attracted several international media at that time.[25]
List of Sectors and Subsectors)
trained them with a specific purpose. (I am not gonna reveal it here) but would give a clue. Here we go, Mujib Bahini later became Rakhi Bahini and killed thousands of JASAD's members. Most of the intellectuals were also commies like JASADies. In West Bengal commies were very fertile. So, read my lips on Bharati's master plan on keeping both Bengals separated from each other.

You gotta prove it that combative death of 71 is more than 26000 first then have a tall claim like above. Puran Pagole Bhaat Payne, Notun dar abar Amdani?

There is a thread about this:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/239823-mujib-bahini-vs-mukti-bahini.html

Excellent info, I had no idea about this.

We need information from all sources and an open space where all voices from differing perspectives are heard, so people can become knowledgeable and choose the right course.

Don't worry about the fanatics on any side, please keep making your valuable posts.

@ One another information, on the eve of 1970 general election, the Chief Justice was a Bengali, the Chief Election Commissioner was a Bengali and probably the Chief Secretary/Chief Adviser to General Yehya was a Bengali.

If you so much miss Pakistan, then you may go to Pakistan. No one is going to miss you here in Bangladesh. We are happy in our poor, densely populated, tiny country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Xp-xEhc5wEven this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHlDwu6tigg

If I miss Pakistan? Are U kidding me? I was a Pakistani by Birth thus I was warranted to learn what caused the breakup of it unlike the ungrateful RAWAMY lots, the only country that was created by the name of Islam. BTW, where 160 millions suffocates, are any sane one suppose to miss even the so-called father of nation (Ahem! The maggots who had named the name didn't even know that Bengali was an ethnic race and there happened to chunk of'em in IND too, so how did someone become a father of a nation? At best someone could claim as the father of the part of ethnic race not a nation, maggots)?

And it didn't matter how many of such videos you wanted to present as my perception crossed way beyond than the message of such a long ago. Here are some tutorials for you to take..

1. TruTube.TV - Nazi Shrunken Heads - A Video About Lies Which Justify War (Complete)

2. Body of Lies (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Wikileaks War Lies And Videotape ! FULL ! - YouTube

4. WAR LIES AND VIDEO.mov - YouTube

5. Breaking The Silence: Truth And Lies In The War On Terror

6. Lie by Lie: The Mother Jones Iraq War Timeline (8/1/90 - 2/14/08) | Mother Jones

7. Libya War Lies – Worse Than Iraq – Video – Thomas Mountain | Foreign Policy Journal

8. 5 Lies About the Vietnam War You Probably Believe | Cracked.com

9. It Began with a Lie – and the Lie Continues

10. NATO's Illegal War Against Serbia/ Lies About Kosovo War 2/2 - YouTube

Now U can ask about the relevance of above article, videos with BD'S perspective. I would answer by questioning on who are always at the receiving ends?

Yes, people are suffocated in such a small land but we have peace. Even with the fighting of the two begums, we have comparatively peaceful life. We could never have this with Pakistan.
Let me ask U few questions. How many Pakistanis do U know or deal with daily basis? Pakistan has 5 provinces, and 2 of'em are bigger than even entire Bangladesh. Do U know Punjab is one of the tranquil provinces than even many of East and Westerners? Have U heard BRITS foreign secretary just comparing Lahore with Paris? Even with 24 yrs of continuous burden of war, do U know PAK'S GNP is almost twice as the size of BD? Have U heard PAK having the best road infrastructure in our Sub-Continent? I can go on and on as oppose to what bad thing U hear in Media about it, but 'Chora Na Shune dhormer Kahini'. Oh! Only there exists another Switzerland in the East and where is that? UR answer must be the one that makes 'Bodna Star', no?

Let me ask U few questions. How many Pakistanis do U know or deal with daily basis? Pakistan has 5 provinces, and 2 of'em are bigger than even entire Bangladesh. Do U know Punjab is one of the tranquil provinces than even many of East and Westerners? Have U heard BRITS foreign secretary just calling Lahore, the Paris of East? Even with 24 yrs of continuous burden of war, do U know PAK'S GNP is almost twice as the size of BD? Have U heard PAK having the best road infrastructure in our Sub-Continent? I can go on and on as oppose to what bad thing U hear in Media about it, but 'Chora Na Shune dhormer Kahini'. Oh! Only there exists another Switzerland in the East and where is that? UR answer must be the one that makes 'Bodna Star', no?

I have an observation, those people of BD who have ever visited PK have a positive notion about PK and their people. And those people who do not know enough about PK except the terrorism war, have a negative notion of PK.

So far every Bangladeshi I know who lived/worked/spent some years or months in their life in W.pk before the 71 war have always positive notions about PK, no matter how much terrorism in PK, they have positive view about PK, because they interacted with PK people in real.

He did explain the killing of innocents. why only answer the bolded part? his post makes quite some sense. the depiction of pak army to be super soldiers and razakars to be hitler followers seem to be quite false. As loki once said, razakars were mainly the info wing of pak army. Surely there were killings happening but those were war crimes and must be clearly investigated. and while at it, Bangladeshi war criminals should be punished as well

Moreover, I believe as I said before here the intellectuals were killed under indian plan. At that time Pakistani force lost all its morals, hope, also were weakened especially when on 11th December US fleet returned from the mouth of BoB. They started to believe that they were losing their hold here and were tense of a safe passage back to Pakistan. In such scenario no one can carry such killing. It seems the indian generals who started to visit Dhaka after 1st week of Dec had negotiated the issue with the Pakistani generals. It's quite possible with conditions of safe passage, dignity etc. Also, most of them were well known to each other because all were in same army before 47 partition. Some of them were of same long course at academy.

If we can start an investigation on Zahir Raihan's disappearance and find the full details, I think there will be one clue for us. He found something for that he had to die. What actually he gathered that he once shouted "All going to be revealed soon". What he kept in a flat at Azimpur that everything was burnt there and also the lady who kept those all got killed (probably)?

I am not going to get into debate about who killed who without evidence, for that I have always suggested to make a new UN sponsored neutral multi-country investigation recording as many eye witness accounts as possible, before they all die off.

As for I think this view is a little incorrect, Bhasani, the true leader of the people always wanted independence, since 1950's, but he probably did not want it with India's help and in a violent confrontation with West Pakistan, which some pro-India Awami leaders seem to have precipitated. But the idiot generals that planned and commenced Operation Searchlight, are the principal architects of Bangladesh, not India or pro-India AL leaders, although they did have their role, albeit more minor.

Sensible one super like :) .

He he, You are a terrible joker. Once a Pakistani diplomat to Bangladesh said it, i hope you know the consequence

R dui line Bangla bolte parlei keu Bangladeshi hoye jaina, taile Ghulam Azom kulangar tare Pakistani passport niya Bangladeshe aste hoito na!!!
Tikka khaner murider sathe torko korar kono iccai amar nai

You better keep your information making a garland in front of your neck. No Bangladeshi outside PDF will believe your information even as a fiction

:chilli: fiction writer

51e90bfeda138.jpg

51e90c2cc7876.jpg

51e90c1377b8b.jpg

Pakistan says punishment for Jamaat leaders is internal matter of Bangladesh

Jamaat 'internal matter' of Bangladesh: Pakistan - bdnews24.com

it is 100% internal matter of Bangladesh; these pictures were of civilian protesters

i do believe that this witch-hunt is simply to control the opposition. Sheikh Hasina is one of the most authoritarian woman leaders the world has produced. Is this what Bangladeshis want?

They have a democratic process in place to decide what they want ?

it is 100% internal matter of Bangladesh; these pictures were of civilian protesters

i do believe that this witch-hunt is simply to control the opposition. Sheikh Hasina is one of the most authoritarian woman leaders the world has produced. Is this what Bangladeshis want?

Yeah it is what Bangladeshis want. I am not a Awami league supporter but i want this criminals to be punished. The silence of BNP in this matter is just a political stance. They don't want to lose their alliance with JI. So They remained neutral

Back
Top Bottom