What's new

The Al-Badr operative Mujaheed to hang

One of my relatives is a victim of killing by Al-Badr gang led by this Shaitan Al-Mujahid. He was taken away from his residence in Topkkhana Road under the threat of guns and was killed on 15th December, 1971.
U are a proven-pathological-RAWamy-lying- maggot. U never proved that Ali Hasan Mujahid had any sorts of connection with Al-Badr brigade at first place but continued frothing with repeated lie, damn lie. Bastard prosecutors or so-called witnesses couldn't bring a single material proof in court then where were U with PDF's BS?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...489.1073741827.428835640537739&type=1&theater

Shibir Ali ahsan Mujahid part 1 - YouTube

Shibir Ali ahsan Mujahid part 2 - YouTube

Ali Hasan Mujahid is one of the greatest sons of my land that Sk. Mujib or any of his AL-Maggots can't even dream off.

Do not worry about Bangladesh, because still many of you are not willing to accept it. And do not talk about AL down fall. It has nothing to do with Mujahid being hanged.
Those of us, who are honest critics and rationalists, indeed are 100 times more caring than croc-tear thrower, BS presenter like U. And yeah BD is a reality but BSF killing my brothers like bird is a reality; IND making BD a desert, erecting fence to box us further, stealing resources to starve us are also realities, no? Losing 6th times more land to suffocate 160 million people in a tiny entity is a reality but a foolish's one for 90% and only good for 10% conniving, sleazy opportunists. With that I bury UR blabbering again.

It seems there are still some people who have not been able to let go of their love for Pakistan.
It's not letting go the love for Pakistan, infect I can care less for Pakistan now but it is "Bigger is better if it is manageable", understand maggot? By losing Pakistan, we have lost our right on the ownership of 6th time larger land than we currently possess. U claim to live BD but still don't realize how are people suffocated in such a small land?

Another sham verdict. The darkest era for BD's justice system- a travesty of justice. True to their treacherous character and Bakshali ideology Awami low lives have ruined every single civilian institution the state.

What does mean proper trial? Appointing judges and investigating officers from jamat shibir?

Proper trial means not having judges from the rank of awami cadres and not giving verdict based on news paper clips, hearsay witness, fake names, fake witnesses , mythical stories and desires & wishes of awami-commie low lives. Does this sham tribunal follow ICC convention? According to the statements of your awami low lives it doesn't. Its a sham trial not even following domestic standards and laws under which it has been set with the prefix "international". After the skype drama only die hard awami-commie loons can put up such one liners like your above post.

Pakistan is not an alien, its only responsible for killing 3-5 lakhs Bengali people

Why don't you write a book on 1971 liberation war? You may take information from Zaid Hamid. He may greatly help you
Pakistanis hadn't killed Bengali people but Bengali traitors that shook hand with the enemies of mankind. Zahid Hamid can't help traitors expect honest, open minded.

Pakistanis hadn't killed Bengali people but Bengali traitors that shook hand with the enemies of mankind. Zahid Hamid can't help traitors expect honest, open minded.

you are going too extreme mate. you need to see it from the Bangladeshi view too. Most freedom fighters fought to protect their families at last. The war escalated after searchlight.Mujib bahini and the ones who started killing before searchlight were criminals though and all war criminals have to be judged but so should the ones involved in searchlight. also mujib only too the indian side when democracy failed. so playing the blame game will result in nothing.

you are going too extreme mate. you need to see it from the Bangladeshi view too. Most freedom fighters fought to protect their families at last. The war escalated after searchlight.Mujib bahini and the ones who started killing before searchlight were criminals though and all war criminals have to be judged but so should the ones involved in searchlight. also mujib only too the indian side when democracy failed. so playing the blame game will result in nothing.

like trollers will be punished for trolling, and also the feeders who fed those trollers

BRO, U took word for word but didn't get the underline message. My words came out of sheer frustration at the first place. U have articulated well though and I completely give into it.

War was declared after searchlight.When was Mujib Bahini formed??

War was declared after searchlight.When was Mujib Bahini formed??

We will never know that. But the one who formed it were most possibly ones doing the crimes. Chapati league first gen...Even eastwatch has said that the crimes on west pakistanis including rape arson and butchering started at the start of month.

I don't know whether you are Bangladeshi, Pakistani or Bihari. Thousands of books were written about Liberation war 1971, but you told me about a book that described only bihari killing. That shows your true intention. I think you have forgotten to mention a book "Dead reckoning" by Sharmila bose

@ His one book. " Blood and Tears" is more than enough against thousands of books written by you and like minded people. Your books are now sold in the foot path that too people are not ready to buy and read.

@ We have gone through on those books but to tell you frankly there is hardly any truth on it. Who told you that we had been the 3rd class citizen of Pakistan ???? I don not deny that West Pakistani people had discriminated the Bengali side by side they also respected us in all aspects. I had been in West Pakistan for more than a decades, I had been studying with the Pathans, Punjabi's and other West Pakistanis. Whenever they came to know that we are East Pakistani they had always a soft corner for us.

@ In those days in the Central Govt 30% quotas were always kept reserve for the East Pakistani people during the Ayub era. But the problem was we the Bengali were so poor that we did had the capability to go to West Pakistan and search for the jobs. Once Pakistan came into being in 1947 there was not a single Bengali Indian CS officer as a result all most all the DC's, SP's and SDO's were non-Bengali. The problem arose once these CSP officers(West Pakistani) were posted in East Bengal they made a very intimate relation with the Beharies ( around 23/25 lac) instead of Bengalese. But I tell by 1970 specially in foreign Services Bengalese were mostly dominating due to their merits. By the way most of the times Bengalise used to stood first in the CSP Central Exam. The industrialist were mostly came from India and they invested in East Bengal. So, naturally they preferred the non-Bengalise instead of Bengalise.

Another sham verdict. The darkest era for BD's justice system- a travesty of justice. True to their treacherous character and Bakshali ideology Awami low lives have ruined every single civilian institution the state.

Proper trial means not having judges from the rank of awami cadres and not giving verdict based on news paper clips, hearsay witness, fake names, fake witnesses , mythical stories and desires & wishes of awami-commie low lives. Does this sham tribunal follow ICC convention? According to the statements of your awami low lives it doesn't. Its a sham trial not even following domestic standards and laws under which it has been set with the prefix "international". After the skype drama only die hard awami-commie loons can put up such one liners like your above post.

????????????? ?????? ??? ??????? ??? ??????? ??? ??????? - ????? ???

@ His one book. " Blood and Tears" is more than enough against thousands of books written by you and like minded people. Your books are now sold in the foot path that too people are not ready to buy and read.

@ We have gone through on those books but to tell you frankly there is hardly any truth on it. Who told you that we had been the 3rd class citizen of Pakistan ???? I don not deny that West Pakistani people had discriminated the Bengali side by side they also respected us in all aspects. I had been in West Pakistan for more than a decades, I had been studying with the Pathans, Punjabi's and other West Pakistanis. Whenever they came to know that we are East Pakistani they had always a soft corner for us.

@ In those days in the Central Govt 30% quotas wee always kept reserve for the East Pakistani people during the Ayub era. But the problem was we the Bengali were so poor that we did had the capability to go to West Pakistan and search for the jobs. Once Pakistan came into being in 1947 there was not a single Bengali Indian CS officer as a result all most all the DC's, SP's and SDO's were non-Bengali. The problem arose once these CSP officers(West Pakistani) were posted in East Bengal they made a very intimate relation with the Beharies ( around 23/25 lac) instead of Bengalese. But I tell by 1970 specially in foreign Services Bengalese were mostly dominating due to their merits. By the way most of the times Bengalise used to stood first in the CSP Central Exam. The industrialist were mostly came from India and they invested in East Bengal. So, naturally they preferred the non-Bengalise instead of Bengalise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar07XofLTVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlLKr6lywdM

It's not letting go the love for Pakistan, infect I can care less for Pakistan now but it is "Bigger is better if it is manageable", understand maggot? By losing Pakistan, we have lost our right on the ownership of 6th time larger land than we currently possess. U claim to live BD but still don't realize how are people suffocated in such a small land?

If you so much miss Pakistan, then you may go to Pakistan. No one is going to miss you here in Bangladesh. We are happy in our poor, densely populated, tiny country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Xp-xEhc5w

@ Pakistan was not an alien thing to us. Our grandfather, our father struggled and finally fought for this Pakistan. But you people have betrayed with the majority people by giving ficticious datas. Today we are independent and we want to keep it as real independent.

@ Most of these books were written by the Calcutta Babu's without even coming to the ground.

Even this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHlDwu6tigg

Back
Top Bottom