What's new

The Al-Badr operative Mujaheed to hang

1360508073-on-6th-day-people-still-protest-in-shahbag-square_1785319.jpg

and they say these are the freedom fighters of 2nd liberation war :hitwall: .........maira la amare mairala.......:sick:

Zakir bhai,I have quite a good lot of syhleti friends.one of my sister in law too.but never heard of ashrafi class.what does it mean?

so you are sylheti not bangladeshi . lol btw what is ashraf class ?sounds like a frigate :rofl:
You are anything but decent. You are a clueless teenager. Hasina didn't start this just because she got some love for you. She is using your sentiment to fulfill her dream of destroying Bangladesh to revenge her family death. She said it many times.

Mujaheed and Nizami were part of Begum Zia's cabinet. So if she supports this trial then she will be imprisoned for her own deed.

I am a Sylheti and Sylheti has their root in Ashraf class.

did you found anything that i support BAL!and if anyone support BAL can't be a decent person or just a cannibal?btw i know who you are!so giveup dude
you sure you are decent Bangladeshi, you cant be that by supporting BAL's concocted allegations and state terrorism

did you found anything that i support BAL!and if anyone support BAL can't be a decent person or just a cannibal?btw i know who you are!so giveup dude

yes there are decent people in AL, and last time we saw a decent AL MP Gulam Maula Roni has been harassed!

Its a common misconception that following shariah Law will send us to dark ages. Islam doesn't have anything against science. Look at Malaysia, they are prospering with shariah law.

The reason our Huzur's are continuously making blunder is that, they don't have scientific knowledge. Its very tough to change any society, it takes strategy, time & patients. If the leaders of Hefazat were tactful enough they could have changed the fate of Bangladesh. They could have been the third major political party of Bangladesh.

What do you know about Sharia laws? BD civil laws must be secular as it has always been since British time. This is progress and Sharia laws are backward. Every country's laws evolve with time. But, your Sharia laws are not allowed to evolve with time. So, it is not progress. You want us to follow Saudi laws, isn't it?

This kangaroo tribunal is funny, this is simply an attack on Islam. Trust me you can't take Islam out of Bangladesh, stupid taghoot government. The ummah is strong in Bangladesh, and lady Hitler's time is coming. No offence, but why are some of you Indians catching a boost just because an Islamic is being sentenced. The Islamic ulema in Bangladesh is far too big, you can take one down, but not all of us.

1360508073-on-6th-day-people-still-protest-in-shahbag-square_1785319.jpg

You are too progressive to understand philosophy behind Allama Safi's lecture. He was giving example to some illiterate village men. He used the language they understand to send the message of higher order. He was proably refering to Shahbagi murtid type women.

You see you are also like Allama Shafi. You have kept this vulgar Shahbaghi photograph so that you can bring out saliva time to time. That old Mullah has four wives. this is what I have heard in Dhaka. Still he finds saliva coming into his mouth whenever he sees a woman.

The modern day Mullahs have concentrated Islam to confining women and to take as many wives as they can. This is how they have brought shame to our great religion. Damn with your type of Islamic Mullah. You guys are a shame.

Anyway, the people of BD unitedly want the criminal Mujahid to hang.

You see you are also like Allama Shafi. You have kept this vulgar Shahbaghi photograph so that you can bring out saliva time to time. That old Mullah has four wives. this is what I have heard in Dhaka. Still he finds saliva coming into his mouth whenever he sees a woman.

The modern day Mullahs have concentrated Islam to confining women and to take as many wives as they can. This is how they have brought shame to our great religion. Damn with your type of Islamic Mullah. You guys are a shame.

Anyway, the people of BD unitedly want the criminal Mujahid to hang.

I asked you a simple question. Just answer it without flip-flopping. Is this what you call progressive or not?

This is progress and Sharia laws are backward. Every country's laws evolve with time. But, your Sharia laws are not allowed to evolve with time. So, it is not progress. You want us to follow Saudi laws, isn't it?

Now that you have put forward a baseless accusation, please do elaborate how shariah is backward. Don't give examples of saudi arabia, explain the parts of Sharia law that are backward. i do not want sharia law either but parts of it can be helpful in stopping people from becoming murgi. And no flip flopping too please, stay on topic this time.

Back
Top Bottom