What's new

Terrorist attack in Islamabad | 17 dead 41 injured, rescue underway.

somnath

Reaction score
Country
India
ISLAMABAD: A bomb explosion Wednesday killed at least 15 people and wounded 35 others in Islamabad's bustling fruit and vegetable market, police and hospital officials said.

The blast took place in the busy morning hours when dozen of people, mostly grocers and sellers, gather at the market.

"We have received 15 dead bodies and 35 injured people," Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) spokeswoman Ayesha Isani told reporters in Islamabad.

She said the condition of two patients was very critical.

Bomb kills 15, wounds 35 in Islamabad - The Times of India

Just another example of how this government has failed to protect its citizens and hence violated the constitution. They r the real ones who shud be tried for treason. But still they govern without any resistance. Sad to see.

United Baloch Liberation Army takes responsibility !

United Baloch Liberation Army takes responsibility !
Well tbh i have doubts about this.....i still believe that Talibans or in other words AQ / or the likes of AQ have a hand in this blast, but they knew how not to take responsibility. When the whole ground was clear, UBA hoped in just to boost their nanes a tactic that once itilized by TTP.
BLA, BNF,UBA is limited to areas surrounding khuzdar and interior sindh, in other words, un ki itni peech nahin ke islamabad taak pounvh sakein

Well tbh i have doubts about this.....i still believe that Talibans or in other words AQ / or the likes of AQ have a hand in this blast, but they knew how not to take responsibility. When the whole ground was clear, UBA hoped in just to boost their nanes a tactic that once itilized by TTP.
BLA, BNF,UBA is limited to areas surrounding khuzdar and interior sindh, in other words, un ki itni peech nahin ke islamabad taak pounvh sakein

Army did an operation, its the outfall of it, quetta, sibi and now islamabad. seems true..

hullo Balixd :wave: werent there security offices near that area? then howcome they didnt know about it?

RIP

This is indeed Baloch militants. Taliban if wanted to attack would have wanted attacked some place of importance like some government office or something. Not a sabzi mandi. These as$holes from Turbat have attacked markets just to show their strength. Like this one...

Blast kills one at Lahore Anarkali market - DAWN.COM

17 diseased? on reading the title, I thought it was a biological terror attack. That would be scary.

Back
Top Bottom