What's new

Terrorist attack in Islamabad | 17 dead 41 injured, rescue underway.

Yes, not among thieves, but generally they do. We can't brush all with the same colour. Balochi honour and word is legendary. There are 500,000 Baloch in Karachi, all hard working people and common Pakistanis.

These killers are foreign trained.

Foreign trained but Baloch in the end. Now we have more Balochis who will die for Pakistan so no worries. Third hand huund koi nahin, they are all the same. Destruction is their motto. We dont have any tourism in this country left, one we had an industry that would put India to shame.

Former Interior Minister Rehman Malik claimed tht there was a nexus between outlawed Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) & TTP. .

Former Interior Minister Rehman Malik claimed tht there was a nexus between outlawed Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) & TTP. .
He shouldn't be passing these statements without any proof, he is not even interior minister now.

He shouldn't be passing these statements without any proof, he is not even interior minister now.

Why ? He isn't but he was,so he must not saying it without any lead though I doubt his credibility.. Balixd was saying the same thing :pop:

Why ? He isn't but he was,so he must not saying it without any lead though I doubt his credibility.. Balixd was saying the same thing :pop:

Well there are already people in the security agencies for determining who is siding with whom, people who are not in charge of security only cause confusion with these kinds of statements.

Well there are already people in the security agencies for determining who is siding with whom, people who are not in charge of security only cause confusion with these kinds of statements.

Agreed :agree:

TTP attacks mandis too.

Baloch have honour. TTP does not.

Not saying TTP is innocent but BLA guys don't have any thing as honor. They are not much different from TTP when it comes to honor.

Disturbing that few talk about the improvements Pakistan could make in governance to make Baluchistan less rebellious. It's like Pakistanis are taking it for granted that the government's job is to serve itself rather than the people.

Disturbing that few talk about the improvements Pakistan could make in governance to make Baluchistan less rebellious. It's like Pakistanis are taking it for granted that the government's job is to serve itself rather than the people.

May be because no good or bad governance justifies you to bomb markets. Talking about such issues is an insult to those who have lost lives in this incident.

May be because no good or bad governance justifies you to bomb markets. Talking about such issues is an insult to those who have lost lives in this incident.
No, ignoring such issues is. Remember the terrorist takeover of Swat? The locals accepted it initially because they thought it couldn't be worse than what they had experienced at the hands of the Pakistani state. They learned differently the hard way; nevertheless, the State offered no improvement in governance after the **** military retook Swat. Logically, the resentment must have remained among the populace and I doubt it's any coincidence that insurgency is again a problem in Swat today.

Rahman Malik had no clue what he was talking about even when he was in the office. Always been a "motormouth".:lol:

No, ignoring such issues is. Remember the terrorist takeover of Swat? The locals accepted it initially because they thought it couldn't be worse than what they had experienced at the hands of the Pakistani state. They learned differently the hard way; nevertheless, the State offered no improvement in governance after the **** military retook Swat. Logically, the resentment must have remained among the populace and I doubt it's any coincidence that insurgency is again a problem in Swat today.

Visit Swat once and yr doubt will be finish.. Been there from Dec2010 to June 2012 And i can assure u that swat is the most peace full and safest place in Pakistan rite now :)

Visit Swat once and yr doubt will be finish.. Been there from Dec2010 to June 2012 And i can assure u that swat is the most peace full and safest place in Pakistan rite now :)
You don't deny anything I wrote about the people of Swat. Why don't you contest that, providing some examples?

Still no governance is any justification for bombing people in a fruit market.

Back
Top Bottom