What's new

Blasts in Peshawar cinema - 10 Dead many injured

I have witnessed a bomb blast in arbab stadium in peshawer in 2009 and in the same year a bomb blast occured in police station adjacent to our house, later we find out that it was actually an interrogation cell of ISI for taliban...after blast we shifted to another area in peshawer. Dont tell me i have not experienced this and that, as a peshawer resident living near saddar bazaar, my life was always in uncertainity whenever i went to khyber or saddar bazaars for shopping and prayed in the mosques of those bazaars when at time blasts were occuring in mosques. I am a muslim and i believe that one day we have to die, unlike you people i didnt become anti-islam just because some terrorists are doing bomb blasts. Why as a resident of peshawer i shouldnt demand peace talks with taliban? Nazla tou hum par hi ziada parhta hey chahay jo bi blasts karray. Why as a pashtun i shouldnt care about the burning of pakhtun belt? Why shouldnt i ponder about the history of conflict and reasons for it, and background of it?

you could have saved your selves 9 lines of mind boggling and emotionally charged total bakwas and fatwas only if you have bothered reading what i replied to .. go back read again and apologize

There isn't time to wait. There are daily blasts in Peshawar.

I don't know how you guys are tolerating this sh!t.

At least here in Karachi we protest against the terrorists and the criminals. I don't see the Peshawar people doing that either.
Leave him. What is your agenda in supporting the mass murderers of your people?
I do not support taliban nor military establishment, at one point they were on the same page. I do not trust army, they are fighting against some groups of taliban while at the same time some taliban groups are in their pockets. If army was against all militants then you could have called them sincere but that is not the case...they are not sincere, they are not against religous extremism but against a certain group who no longer listen to them.
Pashtuns were used as cannon fodder in the name of national interest and then on one phone call my misguided people were discarded. If i dont criticize army for its use of excessive force on pakhtuns in the name of war on terror, then we would be taken for granted....no, we are already taken for granted

Why as a pashtun i shouldnt care about the burning of pakhtun belt?
You don't care, and you will never care because this is the history of Pashtoons; they have always been backward in educational, social, political, and financial aspects of life compared to the Uzbeks and Tajiks. Have you ever thought why? Have you ever considered that you might be wrong somewhere sometime?

You don't care, and you will never care because this is the history of Pashtoons; they have always been backward in educational, social, political, and financial aspects of life compared to the Uzbeks and Tajiks. Have you ever thought why? Have you ever considered that you might be wrong somewhere sometime?

Because pashtuns in Afghanistan preferred halah rizq through labour work instead of allowing their women to take prostitution for better living unlike the ones you mentioned.

Now you can come back to the real topic instead of BS posting against pukhtuns

None of your business.

Its very much our business because we have seen such false flag rats breeding very fast and dying equally fast on this forum.

You smells one of them

Ok i have one question,do you guys impose curfew after bomb blasts???

It is a serious issue and you are making fun,huh??

Because of Talibans type who dislike it.
You as a new bee want 2 be in the good books of Pakistani moderators with such attitude should be okey.
But not for me.
I do not care...

Why is that the attacks by these unknown groups do not occur on pakistani soldiers? They always occur on bazaars, church, cinemas etc?....who is not o.k with peace talks with taliban, who would want to sabotage it?....just on these assumptions ISI should be considered as prime suspect, there should be interrogation against the organization....they maintain links with various militant organizations, its time to have check and balance over this shady organization. No one should be above the law.

Just let me know when the joke is over , I will laugh ... I Promise .

Because pashtuns in Afghanistan preferred halah rizq through labour work instead of allowing their women to take prostitution for better living unlike the ones you mentioned.
Indeed, halal rizq through drug trafficking, arm trafficking, smuggling, ransom, bacha bazi, your are right my friend, these are all legitimate ways of making money.

I am not a new member here ;) and we should put nationalities aside atleast in these type of situations.
Check your profile = "new recruit"
Whose recruit with such posts but Pakistan.
Earn more brownie points man.
sell your conscious in the process.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom