What's new

Blasts in Peshawar cinema - 10 Dead many injured

BC yeh kia bakwas hai. Is aadmi ko boo ya to chup baithai ya phir yeh bakwas na kia karai.

Sabotage peace efforts. 50000 Pakistanis died before these blasts. What was being sabotaged when they were killed.
I am seriously pissed with this guy. Mazak laga rakha hai is nai. Pakistan kai shaheedon ka mazaaq urha raha hai. :angry:

abhi taak is kay gher par nahi phata hai bomb .. all right wingers are in alliance with these dogs they have promised not uttering a word against their holy moves

wow this idiot is again misguiding the nation why dnt this goof just shut his mouth

see post #44 IK and mazakrat mullah league distroyed by NFP

abhi taak is kay gher par nahi phata hai bomb .. all right wingers are in alliance with these dogs they have promised not uttering a word against their holy moves

Yeh aadmi apna muh kiyun band nahi rakhta?

Aik to blast tragedy upar sai is kai tweets. :angry:

You expect truth from animals that cut the head of our soldiers and plays football with it.
Shame............ :(
I didnt say any where that taliban are not involved in beheadings. Those beheaded heads with which taliban were playing football, were of security personnel.
Research is always a good thing to do, those taliban in the video were talking in afridi accent and were from khyber agency. Chances are that they are from TTP but mostly they were mangal bagh militants....now people like you would say does it matter who they were, they are all takfiri kharjis....but in my opinion it is necessary to think deeply.
One member said that Afghan intel might be also involved in sabotaging peace talks. Good point. Afghan intelligence should also be included in the lists of suspects. We are not brainlesst donkies that we would fed on any propaganda even if it is issued by the state. Those who want to sabotage peace talks, want you to feel angry and demand military op in NW. Even if taliban are not serious in talks and want to buy time, why would they sabotage peace talks?

You expect truth from animals that cut the head of our soldiers and plays football with it.
Shame............ :(
I didnt say any where that taliban are not involved in beheadings. Those beheaded heads with which taliban were playing football, were of security personnel.
Research is always a good thing to do, those taliban in the video were talking in afridi accent and were from khyber agency. Chances are that they are from TTP but mostly they were mangal bagh militants....now people like you would say does it matter who they were, they are all takfiri kharjis....but in my opinion it is necessary to think deeply.
One member said that Afghan intel might be also involved in sabotaging peace talks. Good point. Afghan intelligence should also be included in the lists of suspects. We are not brainlesst donkies that we would fed on any propaganda even if it is issued by the state. Those who want to sabotage peace talks, want you to feel angry and demand military op in NW. Even if taliban are not serious in talks and want to buy time, why would they sabotage peace talks?

inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.

Listen man, dont twist my words. At that time i said that i wont say rest in peace to those who were watching ****, they need plenty of dua e maghfirat from their loved ones. You twisted my words and claimed that i support such attacks. I clarified that i dont support death for watching **** but it is an unislamic activity and is also punishable by pakistani law. Shama cinema is notorious for ****, even many articles are written about it. Then you went on saying that every man has right to watch **** blah blah (you went off-topic)
Now you are twisting my post again, what is your agenda? Are you angry that i do not support **** which you watch on daily basis and probably do cruelty to your uzw e tunasul while watching it.

The only person twisting words and doing personal attacks here is you. I'm not sure what uzw e tanasul is, but clearly it is something that you care deeply about. I'm not really into **** if you must know - but my sexlife is of no concern to you. It only concerns myself and the people I share it with.

I told you clearly last time, that what you did was a classic tactic of blaming the victim and justifying the perpetrator. I gave a parallel of people who say ''I don't agree with the rape, but why didn't she wear a longer skirt?" It is a disguised way of condoning the perpetrator. When people die in a bomb blast, and you CLAIM that they were watching ****, and that allah won't be happy, it is a way of blaming the victims, and saying that they deserved it, and therefore BY LOGICAL EXTENSION justifying the bombers. That logical extension is palinly there, whether you see it or not. It is an inescapabe logical corollary.

The persn who wnt off topic is you, because the topic was a bomb blast, and you talked about **** being unislamic, when there was no report that **** was being shown there.

Now coming to this thread, where did I twist your post? I simply asked you why you drew a different conclusion this time, although the data set was the same. This tiim you did not say that people were taking the law into their own hands because the govt refused to, which is what you said last time. This time you think it is a false flag attack. I did not twist anything, merely asked a question, as to why different conclusions each time.

Now instead of speculating on whether I watch **** or not, and what I do with my uzw e whatever, try to answer the simple question.

Frankly speaking, I miss Asim Aquil. During his time, terrorist sympathizers were not allowed to use this forum to spread confusion. A lot has changed since his time, and I am afraid, not for good as far as terrorist-sympathizers and religious fanatics is concerned. Now I am under impression that the forum is not moderated at all. Use of profane language is common and contribution from TTs and other senior or informed posters is little.

Actually that may be a good thing. Terrorist symapthizers are not spreading confusion, but only exposing their own confusions. You can see how one of them started personal abuses against me instead of answering my question. Exposing their lack of proper argument is a better way of eliminating their ideology than censoring them.

Yeh aadmi apna muh kiyun band nahi rakhta?

Aik to blast tragedy upar sai is kai tweets. :angry:

logon ki bhi ghalti hai unhon nay is chaayy ko leader banaya hai ... he bulshited them during elections and they bought it

I have witnessed a bomb blast in arbab stadium in peshawer in 2009 and in the same year a bomb blast occured in police station adjacent to our house, later we find out that it was actually an interrogation cell of ISI for taliban...after blast we shifted to another area in peshawer. Dont tell me i have not experienced this and that, as a peshawer resident living near saddar bazaar, my life was always in uncertainity whenever i went to khyber or saddar bazaars for shopping and prayed in the mosques of those bazaars when at time blasts were occuring in mosques. I am a muslim and i believe that one day we have to die, unlike you people i didnt become anti-islam just because some terrorists are doing bomb blasts. Why as a resident of peshawer i shouldnt demand peace talks with taliban? Nazla tou hum par hi ziada parhta hey chahay jo bi blasts karray. Why as a pashtun i shouldnt care about the burning of pakhtun belt? Why shouldnt i ponder about the history of conflict and reasons for it, and background of it?

Tal!ban denied involvement.

Its high time that the I S I own up to things and tell us who the F is doing this.

Time to grab that zaheer and sp@nk him on the top of qila bala hisar until he starts speaking.

There isn't time to wait. There are daily blasts in Peshawar.

I don't know how you guys are tolerating this sh!t.

At least here in Karachi we protest against the terrorists and the criminals. I don't see the Peshawar people doing that either.

You are protesting in Karachi again gang wars? when was that ?

anyway Peshawar people are much better in their behviour.

we dont want to add up to the problems of the country

So sad :sad:. What these morons will answer on the judgement day ?

Tal!ban denied involvement.

Its high time that the I S I own up to things and tell us who the F is doing this.

Time to grab that zaheer and sp@nk him on the top of qila bala hisar until he starts speaking.

and who are you ? your real nationality ?

You are protesting in Karachi again gang wars? when was that ?

anyway Peshawar people are much better in their behviour.

we dont want to add up to the problems of the country

Gang wars are limited to just a few areas of the city. What about Peshawar. Cinemas, mosques, schools nothing is safe.

Back
Top Bottom