What's new

Blasts in Peshawar cinema - 10 Dead many injured

Not only Waziristan. Kill them where ever they are in Pakistan. These laaton kai bhoot won't understand baatain.

Pakistan establishment, its Army combined has given indications that these folks are like our Army without a uniform. These are our soft strategic assets against India...That was during Musharaf rule...

Nothing has changed ever since, thanx 2 Pakistan's Kashmir policy.

Pakistan establishment, its Army combined has given indications that these folks are like our Army without a uniform. These are our soft strategic assets against India...That was during Musharaf rule...

Nothing has changed ever since, thanx 2 Pakistan's Kashmir policy.

Not really. It was musharraf who first challenged these b@stards.

lets wait how it works

There isn't time to wait. There are daily blasts in Peshawar.

I don't know how you guys are tolerating this sh!t.

At least here in Karachi we protest against the terrorists and the criminals. I don't see the Peshawar people doing that either.

Three explosions hit Peshawar cinema; eleven killed
AFP, DAWN.COM and ZAHIR SHAH SHERAZI
52fa0c166bf4f.jpg

— File photo

PESHAWAR: Three back-to-back explosions occurred inside Peshawar’s Shama Cinema on Tuesday, killing 11 people and leaving at least 19 others injured.

According to DawnNews, multiple explosions occurred when a show was ongoing in the cinema.

Subsequently, 11 people were killed whereas 19 others were injured, an official at Lady Reading Hospital, Syed Jameel Shah, said where the wounded persons were shifted by rescue sources for medical treatment.

However, Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Ejaz Ahmed said eight people were killed and 22 others were injured.

An emergency was imposed in LRH and additional staff was urgently summoned.

Ahmed furthermore said three grenades were used and up to 80 people were in the cinema at the time of the explosions, according to news agency AFP.

Meanwhile, security forces cordoned off the site of attack whereas army personnel sealed the area from Shami Road.

Shama Cinema is situated in the busy Bacha Khan Chowk area of Peshawar.

The blast at the cinema came 11 days after a similar attack at Picture House Cinema situated in Kabuli Bazaar area of Peshawar.

The attack also came as negotiators for the federal government and for Taliban militants met for a second time today as part of efforts to end the bloody seven-year insurgency.

Backlash against PTI

Awami National Party's (ANP) leader Zahid Khan strongly condemned the attack and termed it a failure of security. He criticised the peace process and alleged that Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan was a liar, adding that the people responsible for the bombing wanted to destroy the country.

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan expressed sorrow over the loss of precious lives whereas former president Asif Ali Zardari also condemned the incident.

Meanwhile, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Altaf Hussain immediately demanded the arrest of the people responsible for the attack.

Imran Khan said the blasts were an attempt to sabotage peace efforts.

Imran Khan said the blasts were an attempt to sabotage peace efforts.

BC yeh kia bakwas hai. Is aadmi ko boo ya to chup baithai ya phir yeh bakwas na kia karai.

Sabotage peace efforts. 50000 Pakistanis died before these blasts. What was being sabotaged when they were killed.
I am seriously pissed with this guy. Mazak laga rakha hai is nai. Pakistan kai shaheedon ka mazaaq urha raha hai. :angry:

You are singing a different tune from last time, I see. When grenades were thrown into a cinema theater last week, you said that cinemas often show ****, and the people there were probably watching ****, and that if the govt doesn't put an end to anti-islamic activities, good pious muslims will take the law into their own hands. (Presumably by grenading people.)

You drew a lot of flak for insulting victims, so this time you completely disown the attacks and try to take a line that the good muslims you approve of (we all know who that is) didn't do it. This time it was not for imposition of islamic values, but for sabotaging peace talks? What was the data point in each instance that made you draw different conclusions about each?

So this time it wasn't **** being shown, I take it?
Listen man, dont twist my words. At that time i said that i wont say rest in peace to those who were watching ****, they need plenty of dua e maghfirat from their loved ones. You twisted my words and claimed that i support such attacks. I clarified that i dont support death for watching **** but it is an unislamic activity and is also punishable by pakistani law. Shama cinema is notorious for ****, even many articles are written about it. Then you went on saying that every man has right to watch **** blah blah (you went off-topic)
Now you are twisting my post again, what is your agenda? Are you angry that i do not support **** which you watch on daily basis and probably do cruelty to your uzw e tunasul while watching it.

Listen man, dont twist my words. At that time i said that i wont say rest in peace to those who were watching ****, they need plenty of dua e maghfirat from their loved ones. You twisted my words and claimed that i support such attacks. I clarified that i dont support death for watching **** but it is an unislamic activity and is also punishable by pakistani law. Shama cinema is notorious for ****, even many articles are written about it. Then you went on saying that every man has right to watch **** blah blah (you went off-topic)
Now you are twisting my post again, what is your agenda? Are you angry that i do not support **** which you watch on daily basis and probably do cruelty to your uzw e tunasul while watching it.

Leave him. What is your agenda in supporting the mass murderers of your people?

Frankly speaking, I miss Asim Aquil. During his time, terrorist sympathizers were not allowed to use this forum to spread confusion. A lot has changed since his time, and I am afraid, not for good as far as terrorist-sympathizers and religious fanatics is concerned. Now I am under impression that the forum is not moderated at all. Use of profane language is common and contribution from TTs and other senior or informed posters is little.

Back
Top Bottom