What's new

Blasts in Peshawar cinema - 10 Dead many injured

You don't care, and you will never care because this is the history of Pashtoons; they have always been backward in educational, social, political, and financial aspects of life compared to the Uzbeks and Tajiks. Have you ever thought why? Have you ever considered that you might be wrong somewhere sometime?
Who kept tribal pakhtuns backward and illiterate? Who kept imposing FCR on them? Who didnt built school, colleges and universities in FATA? Who took advantage of their martial nature and love for islam and installed jihadism in them to serve national interests? Who opened thousands of madrassas in pakhtun belt during afghan jihad?..it was army
and uzbeks and tajiks of afghanistan are as backward as pakhtuns.

Its very much our business because we have seen such false flag rats breeding very fast and dying equally fast on this forum.
You smells one of them

You dont make sense and you're wrong like majority of the times on this forum.

Journalist/graduate. :lol:

Now Stop with personal attacks and stay on topic.

I do not support taliban nor military establishment, at one point they were on the same page. I do not trust army, they are fighting against some groups of taliban while at the same time some taliban groups are in their pockets. If army was against all militants then you could have called them sincere but that is not the case...they are not sincere, they are not against religous extremism but against a certain group who no longer listen to them.
Pashtuns were used as cannon fodder in the name of national interest and then on one phone call my misguided people were discarded. If i dont criticize army for its use of excessive force on pakhtuns in the name of war on terror, then we would be taken for granted....no, we are already taken for granted

Nothing wrong with your criticism about military. Bot you are continuously justifying mass murderers of your people. I don't get it.

If you would have considered education instead of weapons your zaivar, things would have been better in your areas.

Last edited:
Who kept tribal pakhtuns backward and illiterate? Who kept imposing FCR on them? Who didnt built school, colleges and universities in FATA? Who took advantage of their martial nature and love for islam and installed jihadism in them to serve national interests? Who opened thousands of madrassas in pakhtun belt during afghan jihad?..it was army

He was talking about Afghan pushtuns.

You dont make sense and you're wrong like majority of the times on this forum.

Journalist/graduate. :lol:

Now Stop with personal attacks and stay on topic.

Hmm personal attacks ?

why you felt like a smelly false flagger in the first place ? if you are not hiding behind false flags

NO we dont.

In India you see curfew even after some firing in some areas here we dont impose curfew even amid blasts

I think that is a good policy by India. Not imposing curfews shows our indifference towards these issues.

Pashtoon themselves, who else? You need to educate yourself about the history of central Asia in general and Afghanistan in particular. You know nothing about FCR system do you? You have heard about it, but you don't know how it works. You don't know that through FCR, millions have been given to the tribal leaders, why they did not use this money for the development of FATA? Who prevented them from opening up of Schools, Colleges, and Universities? Did the federal government asked them not to do that? They don't let GOP people enter into the tribal areas, and you are asking why GOP did not do this and that. Taking advantage of martial nature? They don't have any thought of their own? Are they dhor dangar that anybody can steer them any where? Who opened up thousands of madrassas? You can know the answer of this by knowing the names of the people who are running them and proudly calling themselves 'baba e taliban'. Come one man, don't act so naively, will you?

Hmm personal attacks ?

why you felt like a smelly false flagger in the first place ? if you are not hiding behind false flags

If Someone is trying to make sense you gonna start accusing him? These organizations should be criticized and held accountable or Pakistan will suffer. (We can clearly see the damage they have done and the history is well known).

Last edited:
If Someone is try to make sense you gonna start accusing him? These organizations should be criticized and held accountable or Pakistan will suffer. (We can clearly see the damage they have done and the history is well known).

Your post dint make any sense.

Above all you are a false flagger that further adds up to your non-sense

Instead of replying to my post with some common sense. You're going about me being a false flagger, like I have time for that. The only reason I am on this forum is because I care about this country.

Don't quote me again if you are gonna carry on with personal attacks.

Last edited:
It is clear that certain terrorist elements do not want to see peace prevail in the country. They are trying their best to send the nation into chaos and frenzy. The seriousness of the situation requires us to stand united against the enemies of peace. We send our heartfelt condolences to the victims’ families, and wish a quick and speedy to those who are injured. We stand by the government of Pakistan during these testing times. We have full confidence in their ability to negate the threat of violence and restore peace in the country. We hope to work closely and combine our strength against those who pose a risk to the safety of our nations.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Back
Top Bottom