What's new

Blast in Charsadda leaves 3 dead, 29 others injured

cheekybird

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
698803-shutterstock_-1398136316-112-640x480.jpg

“The faces I saw there were mutilated. Blackened,” Khan said. “I cannot tell if my relatives are dead or not.” PHOTO: FILE

CHARSADDA: A bomb blast took place on Nowshera Road in Charsadda early on Tuesday, leaving three people dead and 29 others injured, Express News reported.

A police van was reportedly the target of the blast. Police reached the site of the blast and cordoned off the area.

Firing ensued after the explosion took place.

According to DPO Charsadda, the bomb was planted in a motorcycle.

Rescue teams reached the explosion site and rescue operation has started. The injured are being taken to a local hospital for medical assistance. Further investigation is underway.

Blast in Charsadda leaves 3 dead, 29 others injured – The Express Tribune

So i guess peace talk are now formally down in the drain.

Heard the loud explosion .. occurred 2 or 300 Meter away from my home.. :(

I'm sick of pakistanis especially PTI...how could you keep on allowing this cowardly acts on and on.

Heard the loud explosion .. occurred 2 or 300 Meter away from my home.. :(
That was really close,Now you must be afraid of venturing out of your home??

I'm sick of pakistanis especially PTI...how could you keep on allowing this cowardly acts on and on.
Maybe because they dont have any other options.

Last edited:
RIP! I don't support peace talks anymore, what are we e waiting for? Total destruction of our cities while we do peace talks? I think all out operation should be started. Army doesn't care about people, when some soldiers will die then they will scratch their head.

Back
Top Bottom