What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

Back when the bombs and Pakistani's exploded in Indian and Afghan markets and we called it terrorism, Pakistani's called it a 'fight for Islam' and 'Jihad' with everyone in their country on board.

Today when the bombs and Pakistani's are exploding in Pakistani markets, they call it terrorism.

Pakistani's are the biggest hypocrites. They rejoiced and loved Taliban in Afghanistan, supported them , when Afghans were subjected to brutal hangings and head choppings.

They hate it in Pakistan.

They loved it when there was 'jihad' in India and 'Shariah' in Afghanistan.
They call it terrorism in Pakistan.

Hypocrites.

Welcome to Pakistan...the land of contradictions.

not sure what you mean by 'India', you mean GoI, or ordinary Indians
I can only say about myself, I got mixed feelings about this. Civilians dying makes one sad, whether its Indian or american or pakistani.
But there is a part of brain which says, 'now you feel what we were going through, when you were rejoicing our death or at least indifferent to it'
i think most of indians have the very same mixed feelings.

I think the more Pakistan gets destabilized, the stronger India gets, right?

Also Pakistan will have a difficult situation at the end of 2014 when most of the NATO troops will withdraw Afghanistan so Pakistan will have headache having every neighboring enemy by 2015; India, TTP(tribal regions) and Afghanistan.

Another problem is America has an hidden agenda to destabilize Pakistan as well because they own a nuclear weapon and want it disbanded for an obvious reason. :lol:

Yeh kaisa thread hai bhi...

Terrorism anywhere does not make me(Indian) Happy...Deriving happiness from other's pain is strictly a Pakistani Phenomenon.

Also Pakistan will have a difficult situation at the end of 2014 when most of the NATO troops will withdraw Afghanistan so Pakistan will have headache having every neighboring enemy by 2015; India, TTP(tribal regions) and Afghanistan.

Another problem is America has an hidden agenda to destabilize Pakistan as well because they own a nuclear weapon and want it disbanded for an obvious reason. :lol:
Either you're an idiot or very smart . You've managed to attract heated arguments from both sides in such an amatuer thread . Ah.....what PDF used to be a couple of years ago , and what has it become now . :(

It used to be the same even 4 years back, even 6 years back and will remain the same....wanna bet?

Either you're an idiot or very smart . You've managed to attract heated arguments from both sides in such an amatuer thread . Ah.....what PDF used to be a couple of years ago , and what has it become now .

The only question is - will Pakistani people and state be wiser now and not try to spread their Islamic terrorism throughout the world again or will they revert to their old strategy of using 'non state actors'.

Care to enlighten us on terrorism that we spread throughout the world? Names backed by links will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I can only say about myself, I got mixed feelings about this. Civilians dying makes one sad, whether its Indian or american or pakistani.
But there is a part of brain which says, 'now you feel what we were going through, when you were rejoicing our death or at least indifferent to it'
We rejoicing your deaths? ??? View indian forums... Tell me what you see?????

I think you should stop thinking because you think thinking is your forte when you don't think at all just shoot from your backside .

America and hidden agenda . They can bomb any country in ME/SA to stop age without breaking a sweat so much so for your thinking .

Saif ul Malook

dushman mare te khushiyaa na kariye
sajna vi mar jaana
deegar te din hoya muhammad
aorhak nu ddub jaana

do not rejoice at the death of your enemy
your friend shall also pass away
every afternoon sun, o’ mohammad
must finally set

^^^^

I don't know about confidence, but they surely enjoy it and want Pakistan to remain in this state.

lovelcon, if pakistanis think like you ,I am willing to endorse pakistani punjabis coming to east punjabis and undoing the errors of partition. Its time we end this inter-religious bs which benefits saudi arabia,UK and the mullahs and not us punjabis.

Back
Top Bottom