What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

Mate.

Just. No. Just No.
Why?

I did not say I like it.
I said Pakistani people and Army liked it when they sponsored it in India.

Its Karma that its happening to them now. Let us see how well they like it now.
Clear indications are already there, have you seen pew surveys that says over the last decade a majority of Pakistani's have gone from a 'No' to 'Nothing justifies suicide bombing' to a 'Yes'.

They supported it earlier, that other countries get bombed so they can get their daily fetish of 'fighting for Islam' and now they dont like it when its happening to them.

Hypocrites.

I am very clear in my words.
I'll go one step further to clarify - I do regret loss of civilian lives in Pakistan.
I also do see the hypocrisy filled in Pakistani's and there lies the crux of the matter.

sirjee....in google search you can find aliens,area 51 and many other things but that doesn mean they exist......i represent a common Indian and neither me,nor my firends have ever heard of this term b4......you must have heard this word from some fanatic political leader or some rss members.....but there is no general feeling and no such dreams either

Common Indian don't make Indian policies...... period

Jaani google search of this key word will be interesting for you :cool:

Why dude, let them express. ;)

There is a difference between expressing your viewpoint and rejoicing at death.

I am not being pro Pakistani. But we can type all sorts of non sense in our keyboards safely at home stroking our egos.

It isn't until terrorism hits close to home that we realise how stupid the acts are.

Anyways, toodles :wave:

And trust me. You should be glad that they don't. :D

neither some fanatic leader does.....i havent heard from the senior bjp,congress leaders about akhand bharat .......

btw.....i was right that no such feelings exist among Indians

There is a difference between expressing your viewpoint and rejoicing at death.

I am not being pro Pakistani. But we can type all sorts of non sense in our keyboards safely at home stroking our egos.
Then you have comprehension issues friend. Read my previous statement carefully. Iv added another part to satisfy incase more people skim through it and miss out on the meaning.

It isn't until terrorism hits close to home that we realise how stupid the acts are.
Touche

Then you have comprehension issues friend. Read my previous statement carefully. Iv added another part to satisfy incase more people skim through it and miss out on the meaning.

I missed that post mate.

My apologies :tup:

3rd view of "Akhand Bharat" still exists, but anyway I don't have any problem what India as enemy state think or do for her interest, but i really hate when Indians start crying like babies - I want this bloody cycle to end but unfortunately i don't see any hope in it, exploiting internal weakness of each other and trying to make each other weak is going on since decades and will continue unless sane people take charge in both countries, these days it's Pakistan tomorrow it will be India's turn.

Are bhai saab akhand bharat ki baat Chodiye. Aap hamko samnese India pakistan ko milane ka offer karnege to bhi hamen aap ko Hath Jodke man karna padega. You guys wanted a country for Muslims. You got it. Now enjoy and be happy. Bas sirf terrorist camps band kar dijiye.

Are bhai saab akhand bharat ki baat Chodiye. Aap hamko samnese India pakistan ko milane ka offer karnege to bhi hamen aap ko Hath Jodke man karna padega. You guys wanted a country for Muslims. You got it. Now enjoy and be happy. Bas sirf terrorist camps band kar dijiye.

main bhi tohi wahi bol raha hoon....yeh log samajhtey hi nahi hai.......we dont want Pak hence there is no question of Akhand Bharat

India and its hindus like @Contrarian are loving it!

is there any special reasons to mention hindus or is it bcoz you hate them.........

murder and butchering of innocent people makes no one happy, that will be sadistic.
Indian/indians should/will not be happy because of destablizing Pakistan as the fallout of an unstable Pakistan will fall on India.

murder and butchering of innocent people makes no one happy, that will be sadistic.
Indian/indians should/will not be happy because of destablizing Pakistan as the fallout of an unstable Pakistan will fall on India.

Ek dam Sahi Farmaya aapne.

Oh most Indians do get that.
There is a very active debate in Indian Govt for the last 4 - 5 years on whether a strong Pakistan is in Indian interests or a destabilized/failing Pakistan. No side has conclusively won.

And most Indians also dont get happy, most of their reaction is exactly the same as I - you reap what you sow for others - in other words - Pakistan is in the hole that it dug so meticulously for India.

In other words -Karma.

The only question is - will Pakistani people and state be wiser now and not try to spread their Islamic terrorism throughout the world again or will they revert to their old strategy of using 'non state actors'.

As far as terrorism is considered, it was people like Zia and Hamid Gul that have made what Pakistan is today. You cannot pet a snake and expect only to bite your enemies, it can bite you too. And it is surprising that Pakistanis are asking such stupid question.... and even in these grave times Pakistanis are thinking of India's happiness :lol: rather than the chaos they are in.

A more appropriate question would be: How to finish terrorism so as to make Pakistanis happy? Any answers?

As far as terrorism is considered, it was people like Zia and Hamid Gul that have made what Pakistan is today. You cannot pet a snake and expect only to bite your enemies, it can bite you too. And it is surprising that Pakistanis are asking such stupid question.... and even in these grave times Pakistanis are thinking of India's happiness :lol: rather than the chaos they are in.

A more appropriate question would be: How to finish terrorism so as to make Pakistanis happy? Any answers?
Back when the bombs and Pakistani's exploded in Indian and Afghan markets and we called it terrorism, Pakistani's called it a 'fight for Islam' and 'Jihad' with everyone in their country on board.

Today when the bombs and Pakistani's are exploding in Pakistani markets, they call it terrorism.

Pakistani's are the biggest hypocrites. They rejoiced and loved Taliban in Afghanistan, supported them , when Afghans were subjected to brutal hangings and head choppings.

They hate it in Pakistan.

They loved it when there was 'jihad' in India and 'Shariah' in Afghanistan.
They call it terrorism in Pakistan.

Hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom