What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

salaaam chichha :D

well there is no such thing as "akhand bharat" and niether are the dreamers who dream of it as its not possible not now not in future period

every nation thinks of its interests & take adequate steps according to the situation in hand whats wrong in it ?

it is a cycle that was started from the day your establishment send afridi raiders to ennex Kashmir by force in 1948 and when things finally started to settle down your establishment again opned the wound in 1965 by opration gibralter and later with supporting khalistan movement and then ethnick cleansing of hindus in kashmir in 1990 and the again in 1999 (whem ABV went in a bus to lahore to restart peace effort)

SO HOW CAN YOU SAY IT WAS INDIA TO INSTIGATE THIS VICIOUS "CYCLE"

india is governed by the elceted representatives by indian publick not by there "armed forces @ establishment"

india has long been on reciving end of these terrorists and all the while pakistani establishment did every thing in its power to "bleed India dry thru 1000 cuts" but now its more of a situation where "what you sow is what you shall reap" in Pakistan

so in short its never was India but greedy and incompetent "Pakistani establishment" who aided and armed "terrorists" ... Deal With It .... SIR ....PEACE

Pakistan like Bangladesh is enough to achieve Akhand Bharat - Dream is there and dreamers still do exists in policy making circles.

Kashmir was not India at that time - You skipped try to manipulate referendum in KPK for joining Pakistan with the help of Afghanistan, Support of Bloch Insurgents, Mukti Bahinis - but again that's never ending circular argument and we have done it gazillion time with no result. So, yeah - India is innocent child, it's always evil Pakistan.

Daily dose? Cool..! I watched news today , even Bangladesh was mentioned, but not Pakistan. Hoe dare they? :devil::devil:
They have not given me my dose of anti-Pak sentiments today. Gonna sue them :taz::taz::taz: :taz::mad::mad::taz:

Keep watching - it's just half day :pop:

Pakistan like Bangladesh is enough to achieve Akhand Bharat - Dream is there and dreamers still do exists in policy making circles.

Kashmir was not India at that time - You skipped try to manipulate referendum in KPK for joining Pakistan with the help of Afghanistan, Support of Bloch Insurgents, Mukti Bahinis - but again that's never ending circular argument and we have done it gazillion time with no result. So, yeah - India is innocent child, it's always evil Pakistan.

I know you mean this sarcastically.

But even I don't buy that. I always view indian press with a shadow of doubt.

same with RAW and Mossad/CIA ki saazish.
btw I still haven't forgiven ISI for killing my cat :angry:
Pay back is coming!

There is difference when a tom, dick or harry talk about involvement of RAW/CIA etc. and state institute putting things under carpet by blaming it on ISI. :pop:

There is difference when a tom, dick or harry talk about involvement of RAW/CIA etc. and state institute putting things under carpet by blaming it on ISI. :pop:

As I said, I don't disagree with your point, But I agree with it.

But our part of the world is notoriously susceptible to conspiracy theories. Conspiracies about Polio, Bin laden.

Conspiracies about various political figures in India.

The simple matter of the fact is, if a so called educated population of America can be convinced that Iraq was behind 9/11,

The governments of both Pakistan and India can use others involvement respectively to deflect more inquisitive questioning.

Most Indians do not rejoice at terrorism in Pakistan, as the OP would like think, but many definitely would say 'Karma is beetch'. Pakistan is reaping what it sowed for others.

We believe it is Karma.

What you tried to breed to do to us, is now doing its job in Pakistan.

Let us see how well you like it, for Pakistani Army and Pakistani people always loved this in India.

Mate.

Just. No. Just No.

We believe it is Karma.

What you tried to breed to do to us, is now doing its job in Pakistan.

Let us see how well you like it, for Pakistani Army and Pakistani people always loved this in India.

But if you twats believe in Karma wont that just mean you get Karma back for supplying/supporting TTP

so if another Mumbai or Parliament building attack or Maoist bomb attack against indian security happens isnt that just karma

@LoveIcon
kya ghanchakkar threads me laga rehta hai.........

@Shah9
we bad people.....indians very bad....we no like Pakistan..,,
we rejoice at there misery....,,,,.n i personaly dislike both persons in ur avatar:bad:

Jaani google search of this key word will be interesting for you :cool:

sirjee....in google search you can find aliens,area 51 and many other things but that doesn mean they exist......i represent a common Indian and neither me,nor my firends have ever heard of this term b4......you must have heard this word from some fanatic political leader or some rss members.....but there is no general feeling and no such dreams either

Back
Top Bottom