What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

I want to explain this post in one simple sentence :lol:
"Arrogance and ignorance at his best "
But one can expect such from someone who loves to call himself a "hinduguy"
care to expand on arrogance and ignorance bit? I would ignore the hinduguy thing... you cant possibly be blamed for what your schoolbooks teach you... :p:

There are two views in India about it.
1. A confident and self assured pakistan is easy to deal with and we can have deal with them that lasts long. A severly weakened pakistan(like somalia) is danger to India.
2. An weakened pakistan is easy to deal with

I would say it suits our current status quo situation best when pakistan is in manageable chaos.

3rd view of "Akhand Bharat" still exists, but anyway I don't have any problem what India as enemy state think or do for her interest, but i really hate when Indians start crying like babies - I want this bloody cycle to end but unfortunately i don't see any hope in it, exploiting internal weakness of each other and trying to make each other weak is going on since decades and will continue unless sane people take charge in both countries, these days it's Pakistan tomorrow it will be India's turn.

Same can be said about Pakistani forums and comments......
But there exists good forums also.

There is huge difference in %age of people. Not generalizing people but there is huge population who with daily dose of anti-Pak sentiments through media and official statements is indoctrinated to act like this.

3rd view of "Akhand Bharat" still exists, but anyway I don't have any problem what India as enemy state think or do for her interest, but i really hate when Indians start crying like babies - I want this bloody cycle to end but unfortunately i don't see any hope in it, exploiting internal weakness of each other and trying to make each other weak is going on since decades and will continue unless sane people take charge in both countries, these days it's Pakistan tomorrow it will be India's turn.
It hate when pakistanis cry like babies too.. so cheers to that common feeling.. :cheers:
Even those who believe in akhand bharat will have one of these two views, either they want pakistan weak or they want it strong. (I would bet they want weakened pakistan)

About exploiting internal weakness, I am not sure about whether Indian govt should exploit the current chaotic situation, but if they do, I would not want them to push it too far.

There is huge difference in %age of people. Not generalizing people but there is huge population who with daily dose of anti-Pak sentiments through media and official statements is indoctrinated to act like this.
True. :agree: Today only I came to know that the reason I have gas build up today is because of some bearded buffoon of ISI mixed some poison in the tea I had this morning. :sarcastic:

salaaam chichha :D

well there is no such thing as "akhand bharat" and niether are the dreamers who dream of it as its not possible not now not in future period

every nation thinks of its interests & take adequate steps according to the situation in hand whats wrong in it ?

it is a cycle that was started from the day your establishment send afridi raiders to ennex Kashmir by force in 1948 and when things finally started to settle down your establishment again opned the wound in 1965 by opration gibralter and later with supporting khalistan movement and then ethnick cleansing of hindus in kashmir in 1990 and the again in 1999 (whem ABV went in a bus to lahore to restart peace effort)

SO HOW CAN YOU SAY IT WAS INDIA TO INSTIGATE THIS VICIOUS "CYCLE"

india is governed by the elceted representatives by indian publick not by there "armed forces @ establishment"

india has long been on reciving end of these terrorists and all the while pakistani establishment did every thing in its power to "bleed India dry thru 1000 cuts" but now its more of a situation where "what you sow is what you shall reap" in Pakistan

so in short its never was India but greedy and incompetent "Pakistani establishment" who aided and armed "terrorists" ... Deal With It .... SIR ....PEACE

It hate when pakistanis cry like babies too.. so cheers to that common feeling.. :cheers:
Even those who believe in akhand bharat will have one of these two views, either they want pakistan weak or they want it strong. (I would bet they want weakened pakistan)

About exploiting internal weakness, I am not sure about whether Indian govt should exploit the current chaotic situation, but if they do, I would not want them to push it too far.

It's India where everything can be put under carpet and every bs can be sold by blaming it on ISI & Pakistan.

You just gave another proof of your ignorance :lol:

btw, I wouldn't pick on him just because his username is Hinduguy.

I don't even know the guy is Hindu. But he is one of the more balanced Indian posters out there.

It's India where everything can be put under carpet and every bs can be sold by blaming it on ISI & Pakistan.

same with RAW and Mossad/CIA ki saazish.

btw I still haven't forgiven ISI for killing my cat :angry:

Pay back is coming!

Civilian losses are always regrettable and the ones who enjoy it are nothing but a bunch of retards, no matter which side of the fence they live.

:tup:

btw, I wouldn't pick on him just because his username is Hinduguy.
I don't even know the guy is Hindu. But he is one of the more balanced Indian posters out there.
I can see his balance :lol: and his username shows how much religion oriented he is .

Of course it makes them happy, they are our enemy

India also has a hand in it.

This is part of the ongoing war between Pakistan and India.

Pakistan should remeber indian actions and work hard to redirect all forces against india

[

Daily dose? Cool..! I watched news today , even Bangladesh was mentioned, but not Pakistan. Hoe dare they? :devil::devil:
They have not given me my dose of anti-Pak sentiments today. Gonna sue them :taz::taz::taz: :taz::mad::mad::taz:

I can see his balance :lol: and his username shows how much religion oriented he is .

He is a sikh buddy ..!

Back
Top Bottom