What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

Sorry i don,t know much about indian politics but you should vote for the one who can bring you good governance ,education,less corruption,equal distribution of wealth and economic development so in that the lives of ordinary people can be improved.
The problem with modi is he is a fanatic,abusive and have a warmongering attitude which can cause some serious problems between india and pakistan.Hence both countries will be disturbed.

I myself is a punjabi and i really like the great sense of humour sikhs have.Right now i am watching movie bhaaji in problem )

You played safe! :D Good you didn't say Congress.

Anyhow let me give you an overview. The whole country, except few are against Congress as they ruled for a long period without any improvement. Congress rule was disastrous for our country. We can vote anyone, except Congress. You can say as per analysis, Congress doesn't even stand this time.

I am not a hardcore Modi fan, like many others in the PDF. But yes, if there's a choice between Modi and Congress, I'll vote Modi. Reason - I love my country and don't want to see it going down the drain.

Now you may say Modi is communal as he did Gujarat, then I'll say Congress is no less as they did 1984 Sikh Genocide. By death count 84 was much heavy and definitely one sided. In Gujarat both sides suffered, but just a matter of more and less.

2nd Modi was a new guy when Gujarat happened and I agree that he and his party is not a Secular party. But Modi has already suffered a lot for his alleged involvement in Gujarat. He was humiliated by the World (the countries were reluctant in issuing a visa which was a shame for him. His followers might not agree but in reality, yes it was).

3rd Modi is opposed as well by a pretty good amount of people in India and the reason of that is Gujarat 02. If that incident won't have happened, definitely everything would have been much smoother for him. But yes, the Gujarat incident has become a major barrier in his political carrier.

Modi has already suffered so much because of that and he's not mad that he will try similar incident once again. He know's that will become disastrous for him and his party.

But still if he tries the same after coming to power, he should be rest assured that he and his party won't survive in power.

Realistically the balance is heavy towards Modi but AAP is knocking at the door as well, so any bad move from BJP will be a gain for AAP.
But rest assured no Congress as at least 80% of the people of our country is against this corrupt party.

Anyhow let me give you an overview. The whole country, except few are against Congress as they ruled for a long period without any improvement. Congress rule was disastrous for our country. We can vote anyone, except Congress. You can say as per analysis, Congress doesn't even stand this time.

I am not a hardcore Modi fan, like many others in the PDF. But yes, if there's a choice between Modi and Congress, I'll vote Modi. Reason - I love my country and don't want to see it going down the drain.

Now you may say Modi is communal as he did Gujarat, then I'll say Congress is no less as they did 1984 Sikh Genocide. By death count 84 was much heavy and definitely one sided. In Gujarat both sides suffered, but just a matter of more and less.

2nd Modi was a new guy when Gujarat happened and I agree that he and his party is not a Secular party. But Modi has already suffered a lot for his alleged involvement in Gujarat. He was humiliated by the World (the countries were reluctant in issuing a visa which was a shame for him. His followers might not agree but in reality, yes it was).

3rd Modi is opposed as well by a pretty good amount of people in India and the reason of that is Gujarat 02. If that incident won't have happened, definitely everything would have been much smoother for him. But yes, the Gujarat incident has become a major barrier in his political carrier.

Modi has already suffered so much because of that and he's not mad that he will try similar incident once again. He know's that will become disastrous for him and his party.

But still if he tries the same after coming to power, he should be rest assured that he and his party won't survive in power.

Realistically the balance is heavy towards Modi but AAP is knocking at the door as well, so any bad move from BJP will be a gain for AAP.
But rest assured no Congress as at least 80% of the people of our country is against this corrupt party.

I agree with you . All the present circumstances are going in his favor.

A retarded thread- think positively- think of the bright,healthy,confident and cheerful faces at the malls in Bangladesh,
Pakistan and India.

A retarded thread- think positively- think of the bright,healthy,confident and cheerful faces at the malls in Bangladesh,
Pakistan and India.

I completely agree with you.

The world has changed a lot in the past decade.

I don't believe in blame games.

I think the region has already suffered a lot.Now it's time to move on.

Cause and effect are concepts alien to you apparently.
GSP status was given to Pakistan keeping in view the extremely dire economic situation Pakistan is in and as a gesture because of the extreme loss of life and economy Pakistan suffered in the floods.

What ever makes you sleep better but the fact is which you are not able to comprehend and understandably so is this that Pakistan is not what Indians are led to believe and nor the "world" sees every thing through Indian lens otherwise we would had been declared a terrorist state followed by sanctions and isolation.
You are throwing accusations with a straw man argument, yet when i ask you how would see the country who's nationals are found inside our territory plotting and executing terrorist activities against the state of Pakistan, you chose to ignore it which makes you a hypocrite and a liar. The definition of exporting terror suddenly changes for you?

As expected, a cheap.. and insecure reaction from Hindu-stanies.

I can give you a reply in a similar fashion. I just don't want to hurt the sentiments of my Indian Muslim brothers.

BLANK POST. :fie: :cuckoo: :blink: :laugh:

Punjabi Aundi Eh?
aao aandi eh )

Just go ahead and do what,s good for a country.

Last edited:
What ever makes you sleep better but the fact is which you are not able to comprehend and understandably so is this that Pakistan is not what Indians are led to believe and nor the "world" sees every thing through Indian lens otherwise we would had been declared a terrorist state followed by sanctions and isolation.
You are throwing accusations with a straw man argument, yet when i ask you how would see the country who's nationals are found inside our territory plotting and executing terrorist activities against the state of Pakistan, you chose to ignore it which makes you a hypocrite and a liar. The definition of exporting terror suddenly changes for you?

We should not fight an India Pakistan war. This war is nothing more than the chess game. In which big players
( Politician, bureaucracy) are using the rest of the people.

So be cool.

India Pakistan Water Treaty ......

Attachments

• India Pak Water Treaty.gif
    India Pak Water Treaty.gif
    119.5 KB · Views: 30
I don't know if Pakistan could still able to handle India and TTP at the same time?

The terrorism spreading in Pakistan pleases India because it gives them an opportunity to gain confidence.

Correct?
They should be very afraid, if Pakistan falls, which it wont, the TTP is going to spread into India and **** it up....

I will be very frank and honest.
It does not exactly make me feel happier when ever there is a terrorist attack in Pakistan, but it certainly pleases me to see that the Pakistani authorities are fighting and to some extent neutralizing these extremist elements.
The reasons, for me, are selfish, you might say, because I believe, had those terrorists not been fighting in Pakistan, some of those would definitely end up in our side of the border, creating problems for us.

The policies played by Pakistan for using religion as a tool to create a force that will embolden Pakistan's position in the region have clearly not ended up well.The Pakistani intelligence agencies had played instrumental role in creating and harboring these kinds of religious extremists before, and had turned them against India, for their own greater agenda.
But now, that the Frankenstein's monster has turned against the creator, India is not the target any more.

So, I must say,Pakistan's continued war with these terrorists is actually in favour of India.

I will be very frank and honest.
It does not exactly make me feel happier when ever there is a terrorist attack in Pakistan, but it certainly pleases me to see that the Pakistani authorities are fighting and to some extent neutralizing these extremist elements.
The reasons, for me, are selfish, you might say, because I believe, had those terrorists not been fighting in Pakistan, some of those would definitely end up in our side of the border, creating problems for us.

The policies played by Pakistan for using religion as a tool to create a force that will embolden Pakistan's position in the region have clearly not ended up well.The Pakistani intelligence agencies had played instrumental role in creating and harboring these kinds of religious extremists before, and had turned them against India, for their own greater agenda.
But now, that the Frankenstein's monster has turned against the creator, India is not the target any more.

So, I must say,Pakistan's continued war with these terrorists is actually in favour of India.

I agree with most part of your comment. I want to add something to these comments. I also do not feel good when there are terrorist attacks in Pakistan. But they tried to use religion as a weapon, which i think is very weird. Now definitely that devil has turned against them.
The bottom line is not used religion as a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom