What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

Don't worry too much about it.

Indian history is filled with western invasions since thousands of years.

TTP is not as much of a threat to Pakistan, as they are to India.

Pakistan or the then India has an equal share of the so called western Invasion in your History unless the schools in Pakistan teach its young brains that Pakistan was a part of Europe until 1947.

Even I never heard of him. That was the first time I heard.

It's a bit of shock for me, being Punjabi, I don't know about a Punjabi Singer. I Googled his name. Apparently, he is a new Singer, not famous. That is the reason. :o: Mitti Paaoo....:D

You seem sensible, so one question to you….. whom do you want to win the elections in India, which party, straight question ?
Sorry i don,t know much about indian politics but you should vote for the one who can bring you good governance ,education,less corruption,equal distribution of wealth and economic development so in that the lives of ordinary people can be improved.
The problem with modi is he is a fanatic,abusive and have a warmongering attitude which can cause some serious problems between india and pakistan.Hence both countries will be disturbed.

We Punjabi's are really fond of dancing, it's in our Veins. The moment Punjabi # is played on DJ or anywhere, our feet starts moving.. We can't resist ourselves from Dancing!
I myself is a punjabi and i really like the great sense of humour sikhs have.Right now i am watching movie bhaaji in problem )

Last edited:
Since when did GSP plus status imply your country is not a terrorist haven.
And unless every major terrorist group in the world operates in Pakistan without your Govt or Army's permission, you are either incapable of running your country or are actively supporting these groups.

What my country has failed in or not is not upto Pakistani conspiracy theories to decide.
Your country has been named and shamed globally over terrorism. That you fail to see that does not mean your country does not suffer from its consequences. Go and have a chat with any Pakistani diplomat regarding this and they will tell you the credibility problem of Pakistan and how every nation understands Pakistani duplicity on terrorism.

I would instead advise you to 'cut the crap' because all of us, all the countries are aware of what happens in Pakistani and where the bearded fundoos come from or train from.

And your rant does not prove it to the contrary. GSP status was to show you the mirror how the world in reality is dealing with a so called terrorist sponsoring nation like Pakistan.............by giving them a duty free access to their markets. :lol:

And your rant does not prove it to the contrary. GSP status was to show you the mirror how the world in reality is dealing with a so called terrorist sponsoring nation like Pakistan.............by giving them a duty free access to their markets. :lol:
Cause and effect are concepts alien to you apparently.
GSP status was given to Pakistan keeping in view the extremely dire economic situation Pakistan is in and as a gesture because of the extreme loss of life and economy Pakistan suffered in the floods.

Thinking it was anything to the contrary is...a Pakistani trait...mistaking the shrubs for the forest.

And if you entire logic lies that Pakistan is not thought of as a terror exporting nation because GSP status was granted, then friend...kudos to you. May you and your flock prosper and become the rulers of Pakistan :tup:

Last edited:
Courtesy Janon:

Where they were before USA came? Fighting India, or their own people?

Anyway, send your worst. All the Lashkars, Mujahideens, Talibs and other primitive lunatics will be sent to the same unmarked graves that their predecessors went to. India will not tolerate their nonsense, because they won't find sympathizers in India, like they do in Pakistan (you, for example).

The Pakistani army itself, with all its tanks and artillery and air support cannot challenge Indias might. Your bearded gunmen cannot do much either. I know it hurts to hear this, but it is true. Just because they have a beard and a Kalashnikov and a medieval ideology, does not mean that they can do jack against a stable, pluralistic nation like India with a professional military and police.

Even your Pakistani army cannot dream to take anything from India, so your bearded lunatics won't dream to dream. "Let America leave, then we will declare victory and conquer India" might be the latest motivational pamphlets the talibs distribute, while hiding in their caves until America leaves. Such threats may scare a rabbit. :cuckoo:

not sure what you mean by 'India', you mean GoI, or ordinary Indians
I can only say about myself, I got mixed feelings about this. Civilians dying makes one sad, whether its Indian or american or pakistani.
But there is a part of brain which says, 'now you feel what we were going through, when you were rejoicing our death or at least indifferent to it'

You just took my words.

Killings anywhere in the world doesn't make anyone happy.

well all those TTP and there "ande-bachhe " are the off springs/off shoots of pakistani policy to become "shaheen on islam" @ thekedaar of ummah

not so long ago very same pakistanies yous to keep donation boxes in each and every market acros lenth and breath of pakistan in every market or publick places to help collect "funds for jihad"

your own establishment never could come owt of there "revenge politics" and propogated and prctice the policy of "bleeding india dry thru 1000 cuts"

but when your "great game " backfired and your so called "strategick assets" started "biting the hand that fed them" now youare blaming India for it .... its called "what you sow is what you shal reap"

why india will be happy with terrorism in pakistan are there any terro camps running in indian border for TTP ?

is there any evidence against india helping , training funding or arming TTP if yes why isnt your establishment shairng the "evidence " with world media .. whose stopping your establishment in doing so ?

who faught like a proxy with US aginst USSR and gave US there air bases to spy on USSR and training "mujahideens" in land of the pure ?

who islamisied the pakistan caricullam to fund and recruit "mujahiddins" to fight USSR & India ?

well brother come owt of the "conspiracy theories" cause they are hurting you more than India cause

UNTIL OR UNLESS YOU FIND OWT THE CAUSE OF THE DESEASE YOU CAN NEVER CURE IT

IT IS NOT INDIA BUT YOUR GREEDY AND CORRUPT FEUDAL SYSTEM AND ESTABLISHMENT WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE TERRORISM , CORRUPTION , INJUSTICE & JAHALAT @ CAUSE OF TERRORISM IN PAKISTAN

Think and act honestli instead of blaming others for your condition before its too late ... Peace

Islamization of Pakistan has hurt them badly.
You are right great game back fire on them.

The thing could only be changed in Pakistan, if they now completely review their strategic policies.

Pakistan or the then India has an equal share of the so called western Invasion in your History unless the schools in Pakistan teach its young brains that Pakistan was a part of Europe until 1947.

As expected, a cheap.. and insecure reaction from Hindu-stanies.

Before commenting, ensure the soundness of your logic and accuracy of your information,

Can you please tell me, what sort of soundness of logic and accuracy of information, you used.

As far as, i have studied religions, they teach good things e.g. Tolerance, acceptance, sincerity, good manners even with the worse of people etc etc

Can you please tell me, what sort of soundness of logic and accuracy of information, you used.

As far as, i have studied religions, they teach good things e.g. Tolerance, acceptance, sincerity, good manners even with the worse of people etc etc

Hindu-stani is a nationality not a religion.

Back
Top Bottom