What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

No but he encouraged goons of hindutva to kill thousands of innocent muslims,rape muslim women in gujrat and that,s what makes him a terrorist.And such a scumbag is getting a lot of attention from indian public.Really incredible india.
Implied-Facepalm.jpg

No but he encouraged goons of hindutva to kill thousands of innocent muslims,rape muslim women in gujrat and that,s what makes him a terrorist.And such a scumbag is getting a lot of attention from indian public.Really incredible india.

Bro, on one hand your ppl feel proud about your glorious islamic history (which is filled with murdering and raping innocents) and on the other hand you accuse others for reciprocating it ( which actually is not true as SIT has given him a clean chit, that too right under the rule of congress ) . . . . double standard and hypocrisy ??? huh !!!

I want to see the face of the bigot, who started this retarded thread!! :lol:

Parul, don't respond to that bigot, he's not worth of a response.

Advice Taken. :tup: I know he is a Racist Bigot. He quoted one of my post, so I was compel to reply to his foolish post with 'couplets'. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
No.. But chances of him becoming an Indian Prime Minister strikes unthinkable terror in the hearts of Pakistani members :D
Don,t feed the troll you little bharti.This pakistan is not a helpless muslim miniority of gujrat dear.And indians like you who think if he become the PM of india then issue like kashmir will be silenced is simply a mistake.Modi knows he can,t handle pakistan in issues like kashmir etc but since he want votes from your illiterate population that,s why he is barking in public against pakistan.If you want good relations with pakistan then such cheap arrogance will simply not be tolerated.Sorry dear i used some harsh words but i am rationale poster on PDF and i have little respect for trolls.

Bro, on one hand your ppl feel proud about your glorious islamic history (which is filled with murdering and raping innocents) and on the other hand you accuse others for reciprocating it ( which actually is not true as SIT has given him a clean chit, that too right under the rule of congress ) . . . . double standard and hypocrisy ??? huh !!!
Bro i am not representing my religion here and i am simply against any kind of religious extremism from hindus,christians,muslims etc.Even if modi was involved in the genocide of innocent hindus that too makes him a murderer and terrorist.Your trolling fellow indian member was not nice with me so you should not mind my straight forward answers.

Bro i am not representing my religion here and i am simply against any kind of religious extremism from hindus,christians,muslims etc.Even if modi was involved in the genocide of innocent hindus that too makes him a murderer and terrorist.Your trolling fellow indian member was not nice with me so you should not mind my straight forward answers.

You seem sensible, so one question to you….. whom do you want to win the elections in India, which party, straight question ?

Don,t feed the troll you little bharti.This pakistan is not a helpless muslim miniority of gujrat dear.And indians like you who think if he become the PM of india then issue like kashmir will be silenced is simply a mistake.Modi knows he can,t handle pakistan in issues like kashmir etc but since he want votes from your illiterate population that,s why he is barking in public against pakistan.If you want good relations with pakistan then such cheap arrogance will simply not be tolerated.Sorry dear i used some harsh words but i am rationale poster on PDF and i have little respect for trolls.
If pakistan is not helpless then why your PM now and then run to Ameerika and china to lodge a complain against India...
A few days back there was thread "you don't love us, as much as you do India - Pakistan" why this insecurity...
you may repeat kashmir - kashmir thousand time but kashmir is India's integral part..and if this an't solved then only pakistan will suffer the most...not India...look at the current scenario of pakistan ...daily bomb blast, economy in turmoil, foreign exchange is almost zero...keep alive the issue..and you will continue to feel the heat...
yes, he is publicly saying the facts....you like it or not...and what's wrong in it....it's has now become your priority to have good relations with india..not the other way around...we want good relation but people like you must keep your attitude side......
we better work for our people rather than hating each other...that will only bring peace in the region not by posting Bigot statements over here...:tup:

Dude, you need to understand sarcasm a little bit before going off the handle :)

I don't know if Pakistan could still able to handle India and TTP at the same time?

The terrorism spreading in Pakistan pleases India because it gives them an opportunity to gain confidence.

Correct?

Sick mindset !!
It seems funding and sponsoring terrorism for ages is taking toll on your thought process.
Any person who find pleasure in any activity directly involving terrorism or indirectly by sponsoring it cannot be called human but some of Satan or devil.

We believe it is Karma.

What you tried to breed to do to us, is now doing its job in Pakistan.

Let us see how well you like it, for Pakistani Army and Pakistani people always loved this in India.
Back when the bombs and Pakistani's exploded in Indian and Afghan markets and we called it terrorism, Pakistani's called it a 'fight for Islam' and 'Jihad' with everyone in their country on board.

Today when the bombs and Pakistani's are exploding in Pakistani markets, they call it terrorism.

Pakistani's are the biggest hypocrites. They rejoiced and loved Taliban in Afghanistan, supported them , when Afghans were subjected to brutal hangings and head choppings.

They hate it in Pakistan.

They loved it when there was 'jihad' in India and 'Shariah' in Afghanistan.
They call it terrorism in Pakistan.

Hypocrites.

No , you are a narrow minded hypocrite yourself , giving generalized statements .

We never felt happy for bomb blasts killing innocent civilians anywhere in the world .

Killing innocent people is not Jihad , it never was , it never will be ..

Karma is a bitch ..

Whatever your intelligence agencies are doing in Afghanistan & Pakistan will surely come back to you one day

And we will not be happy about innocent people dying in India .

If pakistan is not helpless then why your PM now and then run to Ameerika and china to lodge a complain against India...
A few days back there was thread "you don't love us, as much as you do India - Pakistan" why this insecurity...
When is your 16th birthday coming my friend ? :lol:
you may repeat kashmir - kashmir thousand time but kashmir is India's integral part..and if this an't solved then only pakistan will suffer the most...not India...look at the current scenario of pakistan ...daily bomb blast, economy in turmoil, foreign exchange is almost zero...keep alive the issue..and you will continue to feel the heat...
yes, he is publicly saying the facts....you like it or not...and what's wrong in it....it's has now become your priority to have good relations with india..not the other way around...we want good relation but people like you must keep your attitude side......
Un logical arrogance from the hyper indian nationalist.

we better work for our people rather than hating each other...that will only bring peace in the region not by posting Bigot statements over here...
Right but without any change in your attitude ,it,s just a dream.

Back
Top Bottom