What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

Courtesy Janon:

Where they were before USA came? Fighting India, or their own people?

Anyway, send your worst. All the Lashkars, Mujahideens, Talibs and other primitive lunatics will be sent to the same unmarked graves that their predecessors went to. India will not tolerate their nonsense, because they won't find sympathizers in India, like they do in Pakistan (you, for example).

The Pakistani army itself, with all its tanks and artillery and air support cannot challenge Indias might. Your bearded gunmen cannot do much either. I know it hurts to hear this, but it is true. Just because they have a beard and a Kalashnikov and a medieval ideology, does not mean that they can do jack against a stable, pluralistic nation like India with a professional military and police.

Even your Pakistani army cannot dream to take anything from India, so your bearded lunatics won't dream to dream. "Let America leave, then we will declare victory and conquer India" might be the latest motivational pamphlets the talibs distribute, while hiding in their caves until America leaves. Such threats may scare a rabbit. :cuckoo:

See this is shamefull, you shouldnt even be talking like this. India is 7 times bigger yet who tried to take Kashmir most times? You realize India divided in 7 is like Bangladesh. And Pakistan will role over your kind one by one if game was fair. Your kind will not undersand it, they shit in their pants thinking about confrontation with China who have similar population size.

No.. But chances of him becoming an Indian Prime Minister strikes unthinkable terror in the hearts of Pakistani members :D

LOl

No Pakistani loss sleep over Bharati. Pakistanis consider your kind inferior and beat your midget asses in west. Why is that? Because its fair game and not 7 vs 1.

This is what Dalit news paper had to say about hindus.

"Hindu is peculiar animal, he enjoy suffering of others."

Over 5000 kids die every day in Bharat because of hunger, and countless more for other reasons. But hey who cares lets enjoy some bomb blasts in Pakistan. Karma is bharati whore

FYI..

Infant mortality per 1000 births in Pakistan is 65% higher than in India.......

you need to recheck the nationality of your whore again ;)

Screen Shot 2014-02-02 at 11.38.44 AM.png

See this is shamefull, you shouldnt even be talking like this. India is 7 times bigger yet who tried to take Kashmir most times? You realize India divided in 7 is like Bangladesh. And Pakistan will role over your kind one by one if game was fair. Your kind will not undersand it, they shit in their pants thinking about confrontation with China who have similar population size.

Foolishness and pride goes hand in hand. :lol: :blah: :flame::flame::alcoholic::hang2: :haha:

You do realize how fucked up that report is right? Pakistan in similar place to Afghanistan? While countries with african like hunger India is higher placed? Karma is bharati whore and every indian is bastard child of her.

Foolishness and pride goes hand in hand. :lol: :blah: :flame::flame::alcoholic::hang2: :haha:

i just Showed you the reality. Reality of 7 indian countries like Bangladesh. Now after imagining the horror Pakistan would cause on your kind if it was divided in 7, it seem you have lost your mind. Lol

i just Showed you the reality. Reality of 7 indian countries like Bangladesh. Now after imagining the horror Pakistan would cause on your kind if it was divided in 7, it seem you have lost your mind. Lol

:pakistan: Barbad gulistaan karne ko to ek hi ullu kaafi tha, Yahan..har shaakh pe ullu baitha hai anjam-e-gulistan kya hoga! :pakistan: :omghaha:

:pakistan: Barbad gulistaan karne ko to ek hi ullu kaafi tha, Yahan..har shaakh pe ullu baitha hai anjam-e-gulistan kya hoga! :pakistan: :omghaha:

Its clear you lost your mind after i presented scenario of 7 divided countries out of Bharat.

I am not interested in your isolated examples, because i have many of my own to show the contrary. I asked you a simple question, yet you bypassed it to your convenience. I can understand that since hypocrisy is what your kind excels in.
My country is terrorist factory and yet we are given GSP plus status. I know its hard for your kind to digest all that after all its India's long time wish to get Pakistan declared a terrorist state which they failed miserably.
And you couldn't care less.....right, your numbers on this very forum proves otherwise. So cut the crap.
Since when did GSP plus status imply your country is not a terrorist haven.
And unless every major terrorist group in the world operates in Pakistan without your Govt or Army's permission, you are either incapable of running your country or are actively supporting these groups.

What my country has failed in or not is not upto Pakistani conspiracy theories to decide.
Your country has been named and shamed globally over terrorism. That you fail to see that does not mean your country does not suffer from its consequences. Go and have a chat with any Pakistani diplomat regarding this and they will tell you the credibility problem of Pakistan and how every nation understands Pakistani duplicity on terrorism.

I would instead advise you to 'cut the crap' because all of us, all the countries are aware of what happens in Pakistani and where the bearded fundoos come from or train from.

ok ok that's enough. Thanks for your answer, leave the Pakistani fellas here...no need to fight.

Don't worry too much about it.

Indian history is filled with western invasions since thousands of years.

TTP is not as much of a threat to Pakistan, as they are to India.
For that TTP need to take over Pakistan
R U Ready ..:sniper::undecided:

In the past we were rich yes, powerful - very mildly but never united.
Individual kings and kingdoms all over India were as powerful as relatively small kingdoms go, but all conspired against one another.
Today from Jammu and Kanyakumari, Rajasthan to Assam, we are one nation and one political Unit wielding one massive military and economy and this time round there is democracy to make sure that the country's fortunes are not tied to one dynasty or rule which always fades sooner or later. The country keeps throwing up new leaders whether good or bad.
This is something that has not happened for thousands of years.
Ofcourse one cannot eliminate the possibility, but it exponentially reduces the probability of the same strategy of old invasions succeeding.

Whatever keep your boat floating, best of luck

has he encouraged people to plant boms or blow themselves in crowded markets?
No but he encouraged goons of hindutva to kill thousands of innocent muslims,rape muslim women in gujrat and that,s what makes him a terrorist.And such a scumbag is getting a lot of attention from indian public.Really incredible india.

Back
Top Bottom