What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

When is your 16th birthday coming my friend ?
ahhh... denial at it's best...:disagree:

Un logical arrogance from the hyper indian nationalist.
yes I am nationalist but but not arrogant and hyper...:tup:

Right but without any change in your attitude ,it,s just a dream.
we don't have attitude. we are simple village folk....and what your PM called Man Mohan singh..........dehati aurat....remember...:coffee:

I don't know if Pakistan could still able to handle India and TTP at the same time?

The terrorism spreading in Pakistan pleases India because it gives them an opportunity to gain confidence.

Correct?
i can't gauranty about other indian .......but for sure ...i am not happy with terrorisum

There is nothing called Greater Punjab. It's just Pipe Dream of some morons. ;)

Whatever makes him happy!! :D

bdw Parul, few weeks back I went to a concert organized by the Pakistani Student association of a prominent University here.
The guys and girls (mix of Indian and Pakistani) were dancing Bhangra.

Next they had invited an Indian Punjabi Pop singer, who rocked the concert. I was there with my Indian and Pakistani friends. What I observed most of the folks were fan of Honey Singh!!

Whatever makes him happy!! :D

bdw Parul, few weeks back I went to a concert organized by the Pakistani Student association of a prominent University here.
The guys and girls (mix of Indian and Pakistani) were dancing Bhangra.

Next they had invited an Indian Punjabi Pop singer, who rocked the concert. I was there with my Indian and Pakistani friends. What I observed most of the folks were fan of Honey Singh!!

We Punjabi's are really fond of dancing, it's in our Veins. The moment Punjabi # is played on DJ or anywhere, our feet starts moving.. We can't resist ourselves from Dancing!

Honey Singh is quite popular these days, not only in Punjabi but all over India. However, I don't like him at all. :astagh: :fie:

We Punjabi's are really fond of dancing, it's in our Veins. The moment Punjabi # is played on DJ or anywhere, our feet starts moving.. We can't resist ourselves from Dancing!

Honey Singh is quite popular these days, not only in Punjabi but all over India. However, I don't like him at all. :astagh: :fie:

I like his songs, specially Brown Rang n High Heels (though High Heels is a copy).

bdw Honey Singh didn't come for the concert here, it was Mickey Singh who came.

We also never claim to be Saints, Greater Punjab ka puttar. It's your delusion, which makes you think, that Indians claim to be saints.

Doaabay de puttar - terian kyon jh***n sar gaian ne Greater Punjab tu?

I like his songs, specially Brown Rang n High Heels (though High Heels is a copy).

bdw Honey Singh didn't come for the concert here, it was Mickey Singh who came.

I have heard these songs & they are fine. They are frequently played in Discos, pubs and lounges . However, I prefer listening to Meaningful songs.

I don't even know who this Mickey Singh is. Hearing this name for the 1st time. :o:

Ouch!!! Someone is Badly Hurt. :rofl: :laugh: :dance3:

Last edited:
doaabay de powderi - thora pyar return kitta se, pasand nai aia?

Haanji pasand aye behat, is liye maene re return kiya. :D

I have heard these songs & they are fine. They are frequently played in Discos, pubs and lounges . However, I prefer listening to Meaningful songs.

I don't even know who this Mickey Singh is. Hearing this name for the 1st time. :o:

Ouch!!! Someone is Badly Hurt. :rofl: :laugh: :dance3:

Even I never heard of him. That was the first time I heard.

Back
Top Bottom