What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

I don't know if Pakistan could still able to handle India and TTP at the same time?

The terrorism spreading in Pakistan pleases India because it gives them an opportunity to gain confidence.

Correct?

I dont think so, I think it makes them nervous because if terrorism crosses Paksitan then next stop is India

Don't know about India as a state, though i have noticed that some #Indians do enjoy the suffering of our people in this war.

Don't know about India as a state, though i have noticed that some #Indians do enjoy the suffering of our people in this war.
didnt u know.......we hindu-pagans love to see u moosleems in despair.......:coffee:

Sadly and unfortunately that keeps India peaceful.

You should keep in mind that same strategy can be used by other powers to keep India under control when she cross the threshold of power & Influence and if there is any truth in learning lesson from history than you can do little search that whenever powers of Indian sub-continent made each other weak the third force was able to succeeded - and whenever west of Indian sub-continent lost than whole sub-continent lost.

But yeah - at them moment Indians are again cheering their wealth & power and forgot that in past invasions as well they were rich & powerful.....

Yara its RAW vs ISI battle whether its in Afghanistan or waziristan or kashmir or assam or nagaland or chattishghar

Whether it is RAW or ISI, it is plain stupid for anybody to support terrorism in a neighbouring country

Funny how one moron gets everyone back into the fighting pit.

Does it matter whether they gets happy over the death of pakistanis or not.

It does makes me sad when me when innocent kids are killed,other than that,I don't care. In a way or other,Paks themselves are responsible for the terrorist baggage they are carrying now.

not sure what you mean by 'India', you mean GoI, or ordinary Indians
I can only say about myself, I got mixed feelings about this. Civilians dying makes one sad, whether its Indian or american or pakistani.
But there is a part of brain which says, 'now you feel what we were going through, when you were rejoicing our death or at least indifferent to it'

14 indians thanked your frank yet sensitive comment. not one pakistani did. do you think they feel what we go through? i doubt it.

looks like an uneventful day when people have to stoop as low as creating such intellectually bankrupt threads..and mods allowing these threads to continue for 7 pages :)

Most Indians do not rejoice at terrorism in Pakistan, as the OP would like think, but many definitely would say 'Karma is beetch'. Pakistan is reaping what it sowed for others.
that about sums it up.
or as Atalji put it, "chingari ka khel bura hota hai.Auron ke ghar aag lagaane ka sapna, khud apne hi ghar khara hota hai"

You should keep in mind that same strategy can be used by other powers to keep India under control when she cross the threshold of power & Influence and if there is any truth in learning lesson from history than you can do little search that whenever powers of Indian sub-continent made each other weak the third force was able to succeeded - and whenever west of Indian sub-continent lost than whole sub-continent lost.

But yeah - at them moment Indians are again cheering their wealth & power and forgot that in past invasions as well they were rich & powerful.....

Brother,whenever pakistan gets peaceful and stable it always puts her focus and resource in creating chaos in India. India is more peaceful at times when there is all mesh in pakistan which unfortunately should not be the case. We want a stable pakistan and a peaceful harmonious neighbor but how can we dream of that when we know once you are strong and stable you will come to us to make us bleed with 1000 cuts?

Whatever you have stated is perfect but why its expected of us only and not mutually?

In past we were rich but we were not powerful. We always lacked that killer instinct and were quite submissive. Its only recently we are trying to come out of grove.

Back
Top Bottom