What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

lovelcon, if pakistanis think like you ,I am willing to endorse pakistani punjabis coming to east punjabis and undoing the errors of partition. Its time we end this inter-religious bs which benefits saudi arabia,UK and the mullahs and not us punjabis.

Are you trying to do emotional blackmail :pop:

I don't know if Pakistan could still able to handle India and TTP at the same time?

The terrorism spreading in Pakistan pleases India because it gives them an opportunity to gain confidence.

Correct?
save ur self from iran buddy and stop worrying about Pakistan we know what we are capable off

Are you trying to do emotional blackmail :pop:

not. I am tired of this nationalist bs . had enough.the politicans dare demand patriotism while they sell us to corporates,terrorists and destroy culture and moral values. I am sick of it.I don't like islam either ,but then I am hopeful that west punjab will overthrow the yoke of mullahs and return to the syncretism and saintism that has dominated punjab for thousands of years.

Where do these terrorists get their funds from ? I seriously doubt that the Pakistani government, military or intelligence are funding these people to set off bombs in Pakistan.

Where do these terrorists get their funds from ? I seriously doubt that the Pakistani government, military or intelligence are funding these people to set off bombs in Pakistan.
from Afhanistan and by whom u knw well

Care to enlighten us on terrorism that we spread throughout the world? Names backed by links will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

There is no point in giving Indian concerns is there. So I'll just skip that and give about a couple of others.

How many countries in the world?

UK : Gordon Brown(Prime Minister of UK): 75% of UK terror plots originate in Pakistan
US:Leon Panetta: U.S. "reaching the limits of our patience" with Pakistan terror safe havens - CBS News

And here is the crowning jewel:
Ex-Pakistani Ambassador: My Country Supports Terrorism

These are just in 2 mins. There are thousands of links and allegations against Pakistan dealing in terrorism.

And if by now, you need some one else to post the link between Pakistan and terrorism for you, then you are deliberately blind and I am wasting time with you.

Pakistan is to terrorism what Switzerland is to tax evasion.

I don't know if Pakistan could still able to handle India and TTP at the same time?

The terrorism spreading in Pakistan pleases India because it gives them an opportunity to gain confidence.

Correct?
yes iam very happy ,indians enjoys terrorism in pakistan just like pakistan enjoy Kashmiri separatist movement in india..

but iam starting feel u saudi created this thread to create a indiavspak and have fun..at the end thats what u people are doing in entire arab world create fighting between muslims....

Stupid thread. It's like a woman is crying not because of husband beat her, just b/c some other woman saw while he was beating her.

There is no point in giving Indian concerns is there. So I'll just skip that and give about a couple of others.

How many countries in the world?

UK : Gordon Brown(Prime Minister of UK): 75% of UK terror plots originate in Pakistan
US:Leon Panetta: U.S. "reaching the limits of our patience" with Pakistan terror safe havens - CBS News
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/leon-pa...ur-patience-with-pakistan-terror-safe-havens/
And here is the crowning jewel:
Ex-Pakistani Ambassador: My Country Supports Terrorism

These are just in 2 mins. There are thousands of links and allegations against Pakistan dealing in terrorism.

And if by now, you need some one else to post the link between Pakistan and terrorism for you, then you are deliberately blind and I am wasting time with you.

Pakistan is to terrorism what Switzerland is to tax evasion.

Thanks for giving out the link from the Guardian from 2008 and quoting Haqani seriously i'll save you the trouble. So the world in principle is UK and USA for you, i get that.
When you say Pakistan sponsors terrorism, you mean as a state, its institutions, government policy than what is stopping the world to take action against such a rogue state and making an example out of it?
Also let me ask you a question, on numerous occasions Uzbeks and German nationals have been found in Pakistan guilty of terrorism, abiding and supporting organisation such as TTP, now where does that leave the country in principle of whom these nationals belong too?

Can threads be opened based on the thinking of a random guy?????

Back
Top Bottom