What's new

Tension in Hyderabad over Pakistan independence day celebration

Yeah if they want to join Pakistan along with THEIR lands, then that is acceptable to an extent :D

no, I believe in NATIONALISM just like you Indians do. I am quite sure that all Indians whether Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus are very partiotic Indians and love their country and love to be part of shining India. Harjit Khosa is an exception though ;)

there are enough exceptions in pakistan too ;)...

Yeah if they want to join Pakistan along with THEIR lands, then that is acceptable to an extent :D

no, I believe in NATIONALISM just like you Indians do. I am quite sure that all Indians whether Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus are very partiotic Indians and love their country and love to be part of shining India. Harjit Khosa is an exception though ;)

there are enough exceptions in pakistan too ;)...

look at this dumb , It doesn't matter how do you look , You people were uncivilized and will be same. I hope you will get complete black Pakistani Muslim Husband with three other wives(there are plenty, sometimes much more black than Tamil Muslims) worst combination in world Black+Muslims .

You joined this forum 2 mins ago just to tell me that.... :flame: Looks like I really make lots of Indians mad here... I won't get a Muslim husband with 3 wives.. you wanna know why?

1. I am NOT Muslim

2. I live in USA

but I don't like the thought of Indian Muslims joining Pakistan.. uff.. they should stay where they are and go hands in hands with the SHINING India.!

Dark prince u r cute.. don't worry ;). Nothing against Bangladeshis, love them. It is just that when I am fighting with West Bengalis, to thora buhut "ragra" Bangladeshis ko bhi mil jata hai.

i know yaar ;)

Hydrabad , judanagar, kashmir and Assam along with bodering districts of WB, gujrat, himachal pradesh and rajestan should have been part of PAK according to partition formula of 2 Nation theory. But pervert nehru and warmonger Patel with their english cohorts stole all of those territories. Indian chankya ideology makes them warmongering deceptive hegemonist by nature.
wtf what is juda nagar... then the number of hindus would have outnumbered number of mslims and the reason for partitioning wouldnt be there

You joined this forum 2 mins ago just to tell me that.... :flame: Looks like I really make lots of Indians mad here... I won't get a Muslim husband with 3 wives.. you wanna know why?

1. I am NOT Muslim

2. I live in USA

but I don't like the thought of Indian Muslims joining Pakistan.. uff.. they should stay where they are and go hands in hands with the SHINING India.!
whats the problem..sigh...

did you put your signature in your passport against a certain paragraph that in no uncertain terms tells your religion?

Come on speak of the facts. Pakistani Hindus are only 2-3 million and India can absorb them... now Indian Muslims are somewhere around 160 million... almost the same or more than the population of Pakistan.. it will cause native Pakistanis to commit suicide and drown themselves in Arabian Sea if Indian Muslims start pouring in. I don't like the thought of Tamilian Muslims roaming around in Punjab or Khyber Pakhtunwa. :angry:
but pak was cerated for all subcontinent mslims no?

1. I am NOT Muslim

2. I live in USA

Apparently you don't get to read about news back home. THAT is no guarantee that you won't get a Muslim husband.

whats the problem..sigh...?

The problem is every Indian here ASSUMES that I am a Muslim girl, when I have told them several times in the past that I am not Muslim. Non-Muslims live in Pakistan too.

but pak was cerated for all subcontinent mslims no?

might be... but we r not accepting any more Muslims from India. They decided to stay back in India, and they r Indians and I am sure they are proud and happy Indian Muslims :partay:

1. I am NOT Muslim

2. I live in USA

Oh ! really with Pakistani IP address , So ur living in USA but Using pak internet service ???

then I am alien from Mars posting in pak DF with Earth internet service.

Back
Top Bottom