What's new

Tension in Hyderabad over Pakistan independence day celebration

Whats a big deal even if they celebrate Pakistan or some XYZ country's Independence day.even in USA america take part in India day parade or pakistan day parade.USA govt dont waste its time and energies on these small issues.People want to have fun and celebrations let them have it.

USA is superpower coz it does not waste energies in such petty issues and it does not leave anyone breaking the law.

That is really insensitive.

If someone were celebrating Seychelles National Day, the hoods would not have mobilized. If India or Pakistan National Day is celebrated in the USA, nobody except armed, white racists would pay attention. But would it have been quite so urbane and blasé a reaction if someone had celebrated Vietnam Day during the war in Vietnam, or Soviet Union Day during their involvement in Afghanistan?

Do use the correct parallels.

That is really insensitive.

If someone were celebrating Seychelles National Day, the hoods would not have mobilized. If India or Pakistan National Day is celebrated in the USA, nobody except armed, white racists would pay attention. But would it have been quite so urbane and blasé a reaction if someone had celebrated Vietnam Day during the war in Vietnam, or Soviet Union Day during their involvement in Afghanistan?

Do use the correct parallels.
Believe me no white armed racist paid attention at india day parade at NYC or in huston or n Michigan.While USA is at war with pakistan/Afghanistan their national day parade does went peaceful in last decade every year even though body bags returning home from battlefield of afghanistan.Comparing USSR and vietnam days of coldwar USA public with that of today i think they have matured a lot.
So i dont think its insensitive to celebrate Pakistan Day in india or organised parade in india.Problem is immaturity breeds insensitivity in public when TV channel and neta spewing anti pakistani stuff24/7 on matters as simple as cross border marriages of sohaib-sania.

I'm fine even with a pakistan day parade on janpath.Its not that i've split loyalties after marriage.I would have supported this idea even in before i would have met him.

Believe me no white armed racist paid attention at india day parade at NYC or in huston or n Michigan.While USA is at war with pakistan/Afghanistan their national day parade does went peaceful in last decade every year even though body bags returning home from battlefield of afghanistan.Comparing USSR and vietnam days of coldwar USA public with that of today i think they have matured a lot.
So i dont think its insensitive to celebrate Pakistan Day in india or organised parade in india.Problem is immaturity breeds insensitivity in public when TV channel and neta spewing anti pakistani stuff24/7 on matters as simple as cross border marriages of sohaib-sania.

I'm fine even with a pakistan day parade on janpath.Its not that i've split loyalties after marriage.I would have supported this idea even in before i would have met him.

ajtr???????????? will they allow to India independence day parade in Lahore????

It's not about you personally. Many of us would be indifferent to or even in favour of celebrating Pakistan Day. It's about what the country as a whole might be sensitive to. At the moment, it is unreasonably sensitive to Pakistan. So was the US then, towards selected states it considered hostile, irrespective of how much they have matured now. And in any case, whatever the situation between the US and Pakistan, the average man in the street in the US does not think of Pakistan as an enemy, nor, far less, Afghanistan.

Please do not tell me that you have or have not split your loyalty, because I never leveled such an absolutely stupid charge at you. It is just that in your crusading zeal to expose the iniquity of repressive states like India and Pakistan, you vent your expressions and your barbed enquiries to the point of spitefulness. Look up a character called Thersites. It is not pleasant to become that character, starting from an entirely acceptable initial position of robust independence and refusal to accept nationalistic propaganda.

#ofcourse you should lvoe muslim countries shouldn't you? that is a dumb sentence! a pillar of being muslim is love your fellow muslims! and their pain is your pain! so unless you are a non muslim you should know this basic!

In that case you should love India too , its not a muslim country but its has more muslims then your own country

That guy in his avatar tore apart your country in two pieces in 1971. I admit he is not as "beautiful" as Zia Ul Haq :lol: but still he did his job.

U mean separated BANGLA ppl from us? Then thanks to him. Creating another "friend" on the eastern side of India, with millions of illegal immigrants.

number of Muslims libving in india is more than total population of Pakistan. They should all move toheavy muslim concentration areas near Pakistan border and start fighting for a free land seperate from indai, we will support you. get up you doen trodden muslims of hindu india, a bright future awaits you but for that you will have to sacrifise with you blood, no pain no glory, no blood no independence. get up now.

number of Muslims libving in india is more than total population of Pakistan. They should all move toheavy muslim concentration areas near Pakistan border and start fighting for a free land seperate from indai, we will support you. get up you doen trodden muslims of hindu india, a bright future awaits you but for that you will have to sacrifise with you blood, no pain no glory, no blood no independence. get up now.

ok.............pakistan will support them............but who will support Pakistan...........?

U mean separated BANGLA ppl from us? Then thanks to him. Creating another "friend" on the eastern side of India, with millions of illegal immigrants.

Don't get me wrong, but that was an improvement. We now have hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshi illegal immigrants. If what had happened had not happened, we would now have had hundreds of thousands of Pakistani illegal immigrants.

How would we have coped with hundreds of thousands of people like you?

I think we have another Chaudhary Rahmat Ali in our midst.

It's something in the air......

loving PAKISTAN is not a crime indian dudes ,
May ALLAH PAk bless PAKISTAN and its lovers . aameeen

OF COURSE you're right.

It's a pity that He took a 70 year vacation just then. What else can explain the singular lack of divine favour these past few decades?

while the thread showing similar in a province in some other country was immediately deleted. Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom