What's new

Tension in Hyderabad over Pakistan independence day celebration

Just like I see Indian TV debate cong vs bjp same thing is with pdf....same old lines....yaar troll hi karna hai to kam se kam kuch innovate karo....kabhi kabhi tho mujhe lagta hai mods bhi sochte honge yeh kahan se saare jahan ka gand yahan aa gaya......anyways Happy Independence day or I should say days (14th and 15th) to Pakistan and India........I wish someday India, Pakistan and Bangladesh is what EU is for europe but I guess uske liye pehle hum log aapas mein aache se ladenge aur jab lad lad ke thak jayenge tabh koyi sochega chalo ek baar dosti kar ke bhi dekh lete hain......

number of Muslims libving in india is more than total population of Pakistan. They should all move toheavy muslim concentration areas near Pakistan border and start fighting for a free land seperate from indai, we will support you. get up you doen trodden muslims of hindu india, a bright future awaits you but for that you will have to sacrifise with you blood, no pain no glory, no blood no independence. get up now.

Lol Bright Future like you have now? no electricity , no Water, No Industry, Have to beg to US, World bank for everything for Loan, even your military run on loans...oh man ..... thats why these smart muslims stay here because they know hindu will progress and thats why bangala Muslims come into india and not pakistan.

loving PAKISTAN is not a crime indian dudes ,
May ALLAH PAk bless PAKISTAN and its lovers . aameeen

then why don't those goto PAK,we have give more liberty then what PAK given to its minority.

I can't understand the language in the video. How are you so sure it is what you think it is?

that language is Telugu..... I already explained what happen, they are not muslims who organizing that program.... It is an NGO ,organizing it..planned to celebrate both India and Pakistan independence day...some local people opposed to celebrate pakistan independence day.... So some tensions arised.... it nothing to do with muslims or pak lovers..... Don't be speculated.....

oh u crazy primitive apes. in the rest of the world indians and pakistanis celebrate each others independence day together. why r these fools getting worked up. worse than the mumbai protesters hahahha

number of Muslims libving in india is more than total population of Pakistan. They should all move toheavy muslim concentration areas near Pakistan border and start fighting for a free land seperate from indai, we will support you. get up you doen trodden muslims of hindu india, a bright future awaits you but for that you will have to sacrifise with you blood, no pain no glory, no blood no independence. get up now.

That was funny :lol:.... u guyz are not not safe in ur own land and pretending to be saviours of indian muslims ?. We are any time better and safe in india then u are in ur own country dude .get well soon

loving PAKISTAN is not a crime indian dudes ,
May ALLAH PAk bless PAKISTAN and its lovers . aameeen

he he no one loves pakistan here, only we loves peace.... that's it... stop conspiracy theories...... none Indian muslims thinking about pakistan at all..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom