What's new

Tension in Hyderabad over Pakistan independence day celebration

If I was living in extreme oppression , discrimination , and danger due to my religious views... I would've felt the same way.

May Allah help Indian Muslims .....
Well, it looks like YOU are living in extreme oppression , discrimination, and danger. After all, 30,000 Pakistani Muslims have been killed so far and counting. You go look after the safety and well-being of Pakistani Muslims first before commenting on Indian Muslims.

Your posts are becoming more hilarious by the day. It makes me ROFL each time I happen to read them! :P

The Internet is no place for man or woman. You are what you post.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't treat Jinxed differently in real life even if she were a woman.

Racists do not deserve any better.

How many of those have applied for asylum in Pakistan ;) ??
On the other hand, the story of Pakistani hindus is pretty visible these days :azn:

I salute to your reason of satisfaction and hope everybody in India would be thinking the same.

I think Jaswant Singh had a right thesis that India hasn't resolved the fundamental issue even after it gave way a part of its land to Muslims. There is still the same slogan, same issue, same opposing groups and same hatred within hearts. Its not burning on the surface but there is lots of smoke under the coal. A single issue can ignite society all over again.

The Internet is no place for man or woman. You are what you post.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't treat Jinxed differently in real life even if she were a woman.

Racists do not deserve any better.

Jinxed is Sui generis.

I salute to your reason of satisfaction and hope everybody in India would be thinking the same.

I think Jaswant Singh had a right thesis that India hasn't resolved the fundamental issue even after it gave way a part of its land to Muslims. There is still the same slogan, same issue, same opposing groups and same hatred within hearts. Its not burning on the surface but there is lots of smoke under the coal. A single issue can ignite society all over again.

It hasn't solved because still muslims are in india even after partition, where in Pakistan what happens with non-Muslims is well known.

Muslim bind to only Islam , They hate india and non-muslims where they are , So don't expect respect from us , For Action there is Reaction.

I thought this discussion was about Pakistani Hyderabad.:what:

Ind police must take action against these VHP and other saffron extremists as they are trying to disrupt peace.

Whats a big deal even if they celebrate Pakistan or some XYZ country's Independence day.even in USA america take part in India day parade or pakistan day parade.USA govt dont waste its time and energies on these small issues.People want to have fun and celebrations let them have it.

USA is superpower coz it does not waste energies in such petty issues and it does not leave anyone breaking the law.

ok, in Pakistan can there be a celebration of Indian independence on 15th aug???

Back
Top Bottom