What's new

Tension in Hyderabad over Pakistan independence day celebration

Allaah says: “Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (by not performing Hijrah), they (angels) will say (to them): ‘In what (condition) were you?’ They will reply: ‘We were weak and oppressed in the earth.’ They (angels) will say: ‘Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to migrate therein?’ Such men will find their abode in Hell – what an evil destination! Except the weak ones among men, women and children – who cannot devise a plan, nor are they able to direct their way. These are the ones whom Allaah is (most) likely to forgive, and Allaah is Ever Oft-Pardoning, Most Forgiving.” [Surah An-Nisaa: 97-99]

And He says: “O My servants who believe (in Me)! Verily, My earth is spacious so to Me alone, perform your worship.” [Surah Al-‘Ankaboot: 56]
As i understand Surah An-Nisaa:4-97 who are oppressed among muslims by muslims.And where do they move to As Gilani said before in his interview.---obviously to other countries mostly Kafir countries of west.

Aah! Another young man in a hurry to put out the fire!
Joe sir ji,

Islam is Pakistan and Pakistan is Islam after all Logic of
AAA ie Allah,America,ARMY originated from Land of Indus.

its nice how you portray us as the ideal muslim nation! but oh well for us Kashmiri killings are currently bigger and more important of an issue. which to indian instituionalized muslims doesn't even show up in radar.

ughur is not a genocide like kashmir is! please don't try to compare apples and oranges!

Didn't you write a moment ago, so how it failed for Uighurs.

a pillar of being muslim is love your fellow muslims! and their pain is your pain! so unless you are a non muslim you should know this basic!

its same as when we want to go to toilet we say hindustan jana hay

true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

Hydrabad , judanagar, kashmir and Assam along with bodering districts of WB, gujrat, himachal pradesh and rajestan should have been part of PAK according to partition formula of 2 Nation theory. But pervert nehru and warmonger Patel with their english cohorts stole all of those territories. Indian chankya ideology makes them warmongering deceptive hegemonist by nature.

How many of those have applied for asylum in Pakistan ;) ??

On the other hand, the story of Pakistani hindus is pretty visible these days :azn:

as if we will let Indian Muslims inside Pakistan if they apply for asylum. We don't have any soft corners for "INDIAN muslims" ;)

Hydrabad , judanagar, kashmir and Assam along with bodering districts of WB, gujrat, himachal pradesh and rajestan should have been part of PAK according to partition formula of 2 Nation theory. But pervert nehru and warmonger Patel with their english cohorts stole all of those territories. Indian chankya ideology makes them warmongering deceptive hegemonist by nature.
obama-you-mad.jpg

good....i hope ur wishes cmes true :lol:

Come on speak of the facts. Pakistani Hindus are only 2-3 million and India can absorb them... now Indian Muslims are somewhere around 160 million... almost the same or more than the population of Pakistan.. it will cause native Pakistanis to commit suicide and drown themselves in Arabian Sea if Indian Muslims start pouring in. I don't like the thought of Tamilian Muslims roaming around in Punjab or Khyber Pakhtunwa. :angry:

Come on speak of the facts. Pakistani Hindus are only 2-3 million and India can absorb them... now Indian Muslims are somewhere around 160 million... almost the same or more than the population of Pakistan.. it will cause native Pakistanis to commit suicide and drown themselves in Arabian Sea if Indian Muslims start pouring in. I don't like the thought of Tamilian Muslims roaming around in Punjab or Khyber Pakhtunwa. :angry:

Thk god ...u dont agree wid ummah n dont care abt tamil muslims :lol:

Yeah if they want to join Pakistan along with THEIR lands, then that is acceptable to an extent :D

Thk god ...u dont agree wid ummah n dont care abt tamil muslims :lol:

no, I believe in NATIONALISM just like you Indians do. I am quite sure that all Indians whether Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus are very partiotic Indians and love their country and love to be part of shining India. Harjit Khosa is an exception though ;)

Hum Kaale Hai To Kya Hua - Helen, Mehmood, Mohammed Rafi, Gumnaam Song - YouTube

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah if they want to join Pakistan along with THEIR lands, then that is acceptable to an extent :D

no, I believe in NATIONALISM just like you Indians do. I am quite sure that all Indians whether Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus are very partiotic Indians and love their country and love to be part of shining India. Harjit Khosa is an exception though ;)
canadian tey canadian hon de aan aakhir....:D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom