What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

Mr. TT

I do not care when did they achieve that step. You asked a question and I answer it about EFT. Do not get carried away by seeing 'thanks'

By the by, if you really dig up about EFT..you will see the year 1983..(you might see the same year if you go and see LCA history) both 'thought' came in the same year. So, and EFT which can't have targeting pod as per your first post(diluted in the next post though) which started in 1983 is as bad as LCA? or lower than JFT?

I do not compare jets but your logic only!

EFT will achieve its capability to deliever PGM in 2017 and 2018. EFT was first inducted in 2005. It will attain its capability after 11-12 years of its induction. In their next software upgrade, will they be able to use targeting pod along with PGM.

I dont know what you really blabbering about. Why dont you see the context of my replies. Some idiot said, JF-17 cant use targeting pods and blah blah. I pointed out other programs which followed the same analogy of adding capabilities over the years instead of what your VEDIC scients are trying to do. Add all the capabilities at the same time.

So JF-17 is not a weak aircraft because it is not following the VEDIC scientist approach that what I was trying to say.

So instead of blabbering away nonsense, try to be concise and reply with sharp and open mind.

When Tejas land in Bahrain, see that it is guarded by our own 24/7. Sabotage cannot be ruled out!!
Thing is Tejas is most underated weapns platform till date rediculled to limits by its own primary user but that proved to be a blessing in disguise as what started of as a point defnce fighter to replace Mig21s has now morphed into worlds smallest and most compact multi role fighter which is already tested for all kinds of adverse conditions a fighter jet can go through in indian sub continent

now with both Jf-17 and all that false abilities it was said before will be judged by one and all with direct compition posted by tejas for every one to see and judge :lol:

LOL AoA plays no role in BVR, AoA is only useful in WVR, and for WVR combat we will use our SU 30mki... mig21 bison.
You call yourself A think tank lmao.. hahahaha

So i stand corrected Tejas is a better BVR machine than JF17.

BVR is like using a very long range sniper to kill your enemy at longer distance. BVR means beyong visual range. Tejas will lock and fire at JF17 at longer ranges.

In BVR human factor and jet agility plays no significant role. What counts is stealth, radar cross section , radar range and BVR missile range.

What IS THE CURRENT RADAR RANGE OF TEJAS IF YOU MIND ME TELLING ?

JF-17 don't forget carrying YJ-83 or CM-400AKG anit-ship missile on the show ! JF-17 BlockIII anti-ship capacity can attract more potential customers.

1-jpg.280760
2-jpg.280761

I pointed out other programs which followed the same analogy of adding capabilities over the years instead of what your VEDIC scients are trying to do. Add all the capabilities at the same time.

So JF-17 is not a weak aircraft because it is not following the VEDIC scientist approach that what I was trying to say.

Vedic scientists could send a probe to Mars & develop a fourth generation fighter without a JV partner.Enough said.

Ask him to answer our questions first.

That's alright,but claiming exceptional performance as compared to other 4th gen fighters was a bad joke

And where Did I made comparison with other aircrafts ? Another autistic argument. Trying to pick things Which I didnt said in my entire argument.

Do you understand the basics of debate ? If you are claiming its exceptional then the onus is on you. Tell me, is it pulling 12g or something? Again, do you understand the meaning of the word exceptional? I guess you are the same guy who did not know the meaning of the word 'harbouring' as well and I had to take the pains to educate you.

So we have come to the point where you havent watch JF-17 pulling excellenct slow manuevers in the air, Displaying excellent turn capability and with out an iota of an idea what it all means, you are constantly trying to question me what is exceptional.

Let me try one more time, What is your objections on JF-17 manueverbility that you dont find it exceptional ? Name one thing or else stop quoting because I dont debate with ignorants who cant argue technically .

Huh?

Are you kidding me, who in his sane mind will buy those suicide machines teja and dhurv built on stolen R&D papers from Russia which Russian engineers threw in garbage because of their failure.
Kindly give a proof of your fairy tail just like we have proof that JFT is Chinese FC1 Xiaolong and J-10 is Israeli IAI Lavi.

Look what happened in Ecuador, poor country lost several lives and money because they bought indian junk.
And remaining countries are flying that without any complaints. It's fault of Ecuadorians not Indians.

EFT will achieve its capability to deliever PGM in 2017 and 2018. EFT was first inducted in 2005. It will attain its capability after 11-12 years of its induction. In their next software upgrade, will they be able to use targeting pod along with PGM.

I dont know what you really blabbering about. Why dont you see the context of my replies. Some idiot said, JF-17 cant use targeting pods and blah blah. I pointed out other programs which followed the same analogy of adding capabilities over the years instead of what your VEDIC scients are trying to do. Add all the capabilities at the same time.

So instead of blabbering away nonsense, try to be concise and reply with sharp and open mind.

In short, you mean to say JF-17 is adding capability over the years just EFT.

Others are saying the same thing about Tejas, it will add capabilities over the years--of which you guys cant get it and blabbering about it just like Vadic science, bringing EFT etc.

So instead of taking cheap shot, be straight..at least you are a TT and show the standard.

They would have been used to carry crew,fighter jet & others equipments:)

How do you expect DRDO/HAL to carry them from India to Bahrain

Is Tejas allowed to participate without FOC? Why not take LCH heli instead of Dhruva??
Pakistan's JFT flies all the the way to airshows that it has participated, our C130s r for transport n other goodies

@Bratva you did not rate the troll bait by amrican pakistani on page 1 where he claimed tejas and dhruv are based on discarded designs stolen from trashcans, calling em junk, but when an indian replied you promptly rated him.

Do you feel awesome about yourself that you can rate people with open bias shamelessly on an internet forum? If so thats a sad life. You should get out more.

@WAJsal @Slav Defence such biased rating by ttas without any intellectual honesty may be a reason people have no incentive to contribute positively here. Since you two are concerned with the quality of the forum, may be you should take a look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom