What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

What about a cobra or a Kulbit.That would be 'exceptional'

Are you serious or are you joking ? I just want to clarify before I comment on your common sense, IQ and the deduce correct inferences based on facts capabilities ?

Tejas is exceptional

What ? Compared to whom ?

nah,don't compare...it still exceptional :lol:

The same I had to ask to you. :lol:

Do you even understand the meaning of exceptional ?

Yes I understood, The maneuvers JF-17 carried were exceptional and speak of its ability to deliever and execute a versatile and excellent performance.

But you are yet to present your vedic logic and continue to laugh like a retard that what constitutes exceptional in your trained eye ?

Yes, it is "now"
2 persons who thanked you and you. All 3 are as ignorant as rest of the persons commenting on this thread. Go read up on EF official website what is the date for attaining this capability for EF

You are trying your level best to crack a joke here and expect others to take you seriously ? Pakistani logic.
@gslv mk3

Another retard jumps in who cant still explain or counter my argument what is not exceptional in JF-17 performance

Another retard jumps in who cant still explain or counter my argument what is not exceptional in JF-17 performance
What is exceptional ? Mind telling us ? Mig-29 was exceptional, SR-71 was exceptional, X-15 was exceptional.
Do you really know the meaning of the word exceptional or the Pakistani standard is so low that they consider a Chinese knockoff exceptional that the Chinese themselves don't use.

Yes,I accept.

JF 17 scores over EFT & Rafale in all parameters including STR,ITR,Roll rate & maximum AoA.

Over & out.

After failing to answer @Bratva you are trying to run away from the debate. Nice. What happened? You were one of the biggest supa puwa India propagator on this forum. Gave up too quickly?

2 persons who thanked you and you. All 3 are as ignorant as rest of the persons commenting on this thread. Go read up on EF official website what is the date for attaining this capability for EF

Mr. TT

I do not care when did they achieve that step. You asked a question and I answer it about EFT. Do not get carried away by seeing 'thanks'

By the by, if you really dig up about EFT..you will see the year 1983..(you might see the same year if you go and see LCA history) both 'thought' came in the same year. So, and EFT which can't have targeting pod as per your first post(diluted in the next post though) which started in 1983 is as bad as LCA? or lower than JFT?

I do not compare jets but your logic only!

After 8 years of Induction ?

Idiocy has no limits, :lol: it's not first time in 8 years but first time witnessed in a fire-power demo and also displaying the ability to now carry Mk-84 under wings. :pleasantry:

DNA-30-92.jpg

image-jpg.278168

Yes,I accept.

JF 17 scores over EFT & Rafale in all parameters including STR,ITR,Roll rate & maximum AoA.

Over & out.

Sharma said Tejas will make JF-17 sweat. I responded with facts. Now how the heck you bring EFT and Rafale in the argument which is non existant in first place. Are you autistic or something that you are replying to something totally irrelevant here ?

What is exceptional ? Mind telling us ? Mig-29 was exceptional, SR-71 was exceptional, X-15 was exceptional.
Do you really know the meaning of the word exceptional or the Pakistani standard is so low that they consider a Chinese knockoff exceptional that the Chinese themselves don't use.

Instead of generalizing the arguments like other idiots, I'm once again going to ask you, In technical terms explain to me what is not exceptional about JF-17 maneuvers which they executed in all the airshows ? Instead of talking from your behind everytime.

Yes I understood, The maneuvers JF-17 carried were exceptional and speak of its ability to deliever and execute a versatile and excellent performance.

But you are yet to present your vedic logic and continue to laugh like a retard that what constitutes exceptional in your trained eye ?
Bhai g ye Buniyas tou sari zindagi aap ki kisi b baat ko sahi nai samjhengay, in ka Teja vedic khoobiyo k saath hai,
Kaha hamaraa JF17. In sb ko apnay dil ki bharas or Sariyalpan nikalnay dein aap, jb tk ye nahi nikalein gay in ko sakoon ni ai ga.

Final operational clearance for Tejas again delayed till next year,and few of Our PDF Indian Friends are calling LCA Tejas has Superior this and that. :blah: :blah: :blah:

With older MiG-21s and MiG-27s being progressively retired, the single-engine Tejas is needed fast to make the fall in numbers.. (Operational LCA Tejas till this time is 9 Fighters)
But it will get the final operational clearance (FOC) only by mid-2016 now,missing the revised December 2015 deadline set for it.... (Still a mere speculation not exact time frame from IAF Authorities)
The FOC basically implies the jet is now capable of firing guns, rockets, laser-guided bombs and BVR (beyond visual range) missiles as well as undergo mid-air refuelling.. (LCA Tejas hasn't yet cleared FOC)

But the lightweight Tejas cannot fulfil the role of a medium multi-role combat aircraft (MMRCA) like Rafale or a "heavyweight" Sukhoi-30MKI. With a reach of just about 400-km, Tejas has just one-third the range and weapon-load capacity of a Rafale or a Sukhoi. So, Tejas cannot be used for deep bombing strikes, for example targets in China.

To all my Indian friends I know it Hurt's when a Project of this scale didn't make it to the exception of nation.:laughcry::laughcry: :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom