What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

hm i think i should go and see this airshow :D can't wait to see muh fav fighter EFT:smitten: in the sky and best of luck to our Jf 17 :tup: may you get more buyers:agree:

IF they can allow JF17 aka Mig21 copy with israeli tech then why not Tejas!

Ecuador fiasco was bcoz of parts problems.
Dhruv new versions are very reliable. Tejas will make cheeni aircraft sweat in Bahrain!

Look at DRDO awacs.. Something Pak cant make in 2-3 decades!

Sharma, does Mig 21 has DSI and LERX ?

And pray tell us an aircraft who has performed exceptionally well in turkey, china and france will sweat infront of Tejas ? Either you lost your marbles or you were high

It shows the problem with Indian air force. They dont involve in product development. They dont want to own the project while PAF inducted a junk fighter 5 yrs ago which couldnt fire a BVR missile

Tejas FOC criteria is = JF17 Block II- Electronic warfare + HMDS+ Better TWR
This show it in Bahrain this product not backed by OEM, as in JF-17 case they claim OEM is PAC Kamara.

And pray tell us an aircraft who has performed exceptionally well in turkey, china and france will sweat infront of Tejas ? Either you lost your marbles or you were high
Exceptionally well? How & in which term, and in comparison to whom?

EW, Weapon Package, Flight Envelope? If simply flying is exceptionally well in your case, then its good.

Bahrain has eVisa facility for Indian citizens guys, its easy. In case someone is interested.

Either provide proof or get the hell of from this thread.

I would like your parameters for exceptional performance ?

This show it in Bahrain this product not backed by OEM, as in JF-17 case they claim OEM is PAC Kamara.

Exceptionally well? How & in which term, and in comparison to whom?

EW, Weapon Package, Flight Envelope? If simply flying is exceptionally well in your case, then its good.

And this is where it gets interesting. Likes of you, sharma and many others, who dont bother to watch JF performance videos and keep aprised with latest updates asks such an ignorant illetrate question that one can only think of facepalming. Instead of asking me, why dont you watch go pro videos of JF-17 as well as video recorded from 3 different ground cameras >

And this is where it gets interesting. Likes of you, sharma and many others, who dont bother to watch JF performance videos and keep aprised with latest updates asks such an ignorant illetrate question that one can only think of facepalming.
I watched all video, if that means "exceptionally well" for demonstration purpose flying with 20 min fuel, then it done pretty well.

Instead of asking me, why dont you watch go pro videos of JF-17 as well as video recorded from 3 different ground cameras >

Here you praising Go Pro or JF-17? :lol::lol:

And this is where it gets interesting. Likes of you, sharma and many others, who dont bother to watch JF performance videos and keep aprised with latest updates asks such an ignorant illetrate question that one can only think of facepalming. Instead of asking me, why dont you watch go pro videos of JF-17 as well as video recorded from 3 different ground cameras >

That's what I am asking -the parameters for exceptional performance ?

I hope you know what the term exceptional means ?

It shows the problem with Indian air force. They dont involve in product development. They dont want to own the project while PAF inducted a junk fighter 5 yrs ago which couldnt fire a BVR missile

Tejas FOC criteria is = JF17 Block II- Electronic warfare + HMDS+ Better TWR

An illiterate person like you wont understand a difference how to micromanage things. Let me give you a few history lessons from western nations. Go read up on Euro fighter and F-16 development. What was the initial product they inducted in the airforce and how it evovled over the years.

That's what I am asking -the parameters for exceptional performance ?

I hope you know what the term exceptional means ?

I watched all video, if that means "exceptionally well" for demonstration purpose flying with 20 min fuel, then it done pretty well.

Here you praising Go Pro or JF-17? :lol::lol:

So what is exceptional in your eyes that Tejas can do but not JF-17. Lets hear from you since you have such a trained eye and trying to become an aviation expert. Can Tejas pull slow turn in Mid air like JF17 does ?

Back
Top Bottom