What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

That's what I am asking -the parameters for exceptional performance ?

I hope you know what the term exceptional means ?
Also clarify in comparison to whom,, exceptionally well performance definitely means in comparison to some plane.

F-16? Gripen? MiG-21?

So what is exceptional in your eyes that Tejas can do but not JF-17. Lets hear from you since you have such a trained eye and trying to become an aviation expert. Can Tejas pull slow turn in Mid air like JF17 does ?

Where I said Tejas? Or are you comparing with LCA which in your case consider as failed project?

If it performed exceptionally well against a failed jet, then its pretty good.

As per Indians, JF17 that can fire BVR, WVRAAM, PGM, AGM, Anti Ship Missiles, Carry Spanish EWSM, Can pull more AoA than Tejaas is still less exceptional than Tejas.

That is what forced katju to say 90 percent indians are idiots because they dont think from brain before speaking

Tejas will be BVR king of Asia, it has very low radar cross section thanks to small size and composites, so it will difficult to detect and track. It has a very powerful Israeli radar and has Indian Computers to share and receive data from Awacs and other radar. It has powerful world-class engines, so it can outrun its adversaries. It has BVR missiles so it can attack adversaries at longer range.

So Tejas will detect and track JF17 earlier, launch BVR missiles, take a U-turn and escape into Indian SAMs range before JF17 can even detect it. JF17 is a perfect target target for Tejas, JF17 higher radar cross section, weaker radar and slower.

Tejas will shoot down lots of JF17s, even a rookie Indian pilot flying Tejas will dominate an ace pakistani pilot in JF17. Tejas will be a game changer.

No one can deny the BVR edge Tejas has over JF17.

A live example of one of the indians belonging from 90 percent idiots class. Who is speaking without knowing the actual JF stats.

As per Indians, JF17 that can fire BVR, WVRAAM, PGM, AGM, Anti Ship Missiles, Carry Spanish EWSM, Can pull more AoA than Tejaas is still less exceptional than Tejas.

Nah,it was you who claimed that it performed exceptionally in several airshows,where obviously Tejas wasn't present.

So in comparison with whom ? EFT ? Rafale ?

We'll see about that more AoA claim soon ;)

Tejas will be BVR king of Asia, it has very low radar cross section thanks to small size and composites, so it will difficult to detect and track. It has a very powerful Israeli radar and has Indian Computers to share and receive data from Awacs and other radar. It has powerful world-class engines, so it can outrun its adversaries. It has BVR missiles so it can attack adversaries at longer range.

So Tejas will detect and track JF17 earlier, launch BVR missiles, take a U-turn and escape into Indian SAMs range before JF17 can even detect it. JF17 is a perfect target target for Tejas, JF17 higher radar cross section, weaker radar and slower.

Tejas will shoot down lots of JF17s, even a rookie Indian pilot flying Tejas will dominate an ace pakistani pilot in JF17. Tejas will be a game changer.

No one can deny the BVR edge Tejas has over JF17.
ok :lol: @I S I :D

Nah,it was you who claimed that it performed exceptionally in several airshows,where obviously Tejas wasn't present.

Thats what I'm asking, In your expert and trained opinion, What is exceptional which JF-17 didnt do in those performances? Dont run away Answer precisely

@Bratva
Just bcoz the chinese aircraft is introduced 5 yrs ago and they have added some missiles, it doesnt make JF-17 superior.

Eventually, their engine are under-powered as compared to Tejas MK1 FOC( Which itself is 1000 kg heavier that MK1A). With chinese radars, BVR capability of JF-17 is still a question mark for >50 KM range

This show is going to turn into a Pakistan vs India match with tejas and jf17 at the center.. They should hold a show with both these planes doing a mock dog fight and sell tickets. They would make a lot of money this way.

Back
Top Bottom