What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

IF they can allow JF17 aka Mig21 copy with israeli tech then why not Tejas!

Ecuador fiasco was bcoz of parts problems.
Dhruv new versions are very reliable. Tejas will make cheeni aircraft sweat in Bahrain!

Look at DRDO awacs.. Something Pak cant make in 2-3 decades!
israeli tech:rofl:

So we have come to the point where you havent watch JF-17 pulling excellenct slow manuevers in the air, Displaying excellent turn capability and with out an iota of an idea what it all means, you are constantly trying to question me what is exceptional.

Let me try one more time, What is your objections on JF-17 manueverbility that you dont find it exceptional ? Name one thing or else stop quoting because I dont debate with ignorants who cant argue technically .

I have seen the videos. They are impressive. I will not call them exceptional. What is exceptional about it ? Why don't you enlighten us all. And don't worry about my credentials, my alma mater ranks way above any thing Pakistan has to offer.

More interesting thing is JF-17 displayed by PAF, not by Kamra. Interesting, pretty interesting.
reason is one is deployed and in service. Other isnt. BTW PAC manufactures them not Kamra. Its the name of Place where PAC is located.

reason is one is deployed and in service. Other isnt. BTW PAC manufactures them not Kamra. Its the name of Place where PAC is located.
I know, but after all they are OEM, and contracts going to sign with them. So, why PAF representing, not PAC Kamra?

Or this is the case they become OEM without even hiring a single test pilot or prototype in there custody?:lol:

I have seen the videos. They are impressive. I will not call them exceptional. What is exceptional about it ? Why don't you enlighten us all. And don't worry about my credentials, my alma mater ranks way above any thing Pakistan has to offer.
im so proud /my soul is so proud of pakistani military that it has produced such gems that they are defending a product which ... any way good luck pakistan im proud that you are putting up so well with my ideas :lol:

Huh?

Are you kidding me, who in his sane mind will buy those suicide machines teja and dhurv built on stolen R&D papers from Russia which Russian engineers threw in garbage because of their failure.

Look what happened in Ecuador, poor country lost several lives and money because they bought indian junk.
54854659.jpg

Lets see if the baniyas can convince some nations to buy their aircraft. ;)
It must make a successful flight before they can offer anyone. While JF-17 is modern and operational aircraft that has participated in airstrikes against terrorists hideouts in mountainous terrain. But still it has to do a dog fight in the real world.

Y compare & derail the thread -- it is a happy moment that Tejas will be flying in an international show .. good go

Hardly any Indians brag about Russian S30 MKI but Pakistani here claim Chinese imported fighter jet as their own:)

IAI Lavi aka J-10 tech flew into JF-17.

Ahead of the Bahrain trip, Tejas is expected to expand the flight envelope clearance to 8G and at a higher Alpha of 24 degrees and more.

Read more at: OneIndia Exclusive: Tejas may create history with flying demo at Bahrain air show - Oneindia
:lol: sure kid. BTW romanians also claimed that JFT looks like one of their abandoned designs for domestic a/c.

It must make a successful flight before they can offer anyone. While JF-17 is modern and operational aircraft that has participated in airstrikes against terrorists hideouts in mountainous terrain. But still it has to do a dog fight in the real world.
even TATA nano is opretional but does it make it better than say a yet to be released swift 2017 model ?

Hardly any Indians brag about Russian S30 MKI but Pakistani here claim Chinese imported fighter jet as their own:)

IAI Lavi aka J-10 tech flew into JF-17.

Ahead of the Bahrain trip, Tejas is expected to expand the flight envelope clearance to 8G and at a higher Alpha of 24 degrees and more.

Read more at: OneIndia Exclusive: Tejas may create history with flying demo at Bahrain air show - Oneindia

PAC Kamra assembles it. The PCB and all parts are impored from China
proof? Get some knowledge. This isnt India/DRDO whose mirage 3's copy teja still cant get inducted into its airforce.

JF-17 Thunder - Information Pool

Boy...Design wise, JF-17 is Mig 21++. Some Israeli tech came from IAI Lavi aka J-10
like i said another hot air balloon.

Back
Top Bottom