What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

Hardly any Indians brag about Russian S30 MKI but Pakistani here claim Chinese imported fighter jet as their own:)

IAI Lavi aka J-10 tech flew into JF-17.

Ahead of the Bahrain trip, Tejas is expected to expand the flight envelope clearance to 8G and at a higher Alpha of 24 degrees and more.

Read more at: OneIndia Exclusive: Tejas may create history with flying demo at Bahrain air show - Oneindia

PAC Kamra assembles it. The PCB and all parts are impored from China

A)PAC manufactures JF-17.. With few parts being manufactured in China ..(there is only 1 production line - that is in PAC--JF-17 production factory was established there) & JF was a joint venture.

B)West accuses Israel of helping China develop J-10 based on Lavi not JF-17.

C)JF-17 is superior to tejas and has flown in several airshow & had its first export.., with more on the way.

D)Don't be a sour ***.

Jesus Christ!!! Here is another one...
I mean it should take to the sky in reality. Right now Tejas only flies on ground with pilot making all the sound effects of engine in an imaginary flight. But to sell, it must fly in the real wind.

@waz sir why this brain dead poster is posting gibberish and derailing the otherwise good discussion
Why we are not allowed to to discuss things with dignity

I'm stating the truth. Poor Ecuadorians lost their lives buying junk from India that indians built on stolen tech from their Russian masters.

Hardly any Indians brag about Russian S30 MKI but Pakistani here claim Chinese imported fighter jet as their own

I don't mind that. They have a somewhat working solution in their hand, best they could lay their hands upon, of course they will have certain level of pride attached to it, that's fine.
The issue is, they will not stop at that, they have to criticize the Indian advancements in the same breath.
This typical Pakistani penchant habit of criticizing the Indian efforts religiously, goes up to a level of sheer stupidity and meaningless jingoism.

Participants from India
  • Tejas 2 Flying
  • Indian Airforce (Sarang Display Team)
  • HAL Dhruv Helicopters Flying & static
  • AEW&C Flying & static
  • C-17 Static

Participants from Pakistan
  • JF-17 Thunder Static & flying
  • C-130 Static

No static for our Tejas? Both flying?

I think 1 flying and another static.

I'm stating the truth. Poor Ecuadorians lost their lives buying junk from India that indians built on stolen tech from their Russian masters.

India operates 200+ dhruv. Turkey use 3+ of them & other 7 countries also have many dhruv with zero crash.

A)PAC manufactures JF-17.. With few parts being manufactured in China ..(there is only 1 production line - that is in PAC--JF-17 production factory was established there) & JF was a joint venture.

B)West accuses Israel of helping China develop J-10 based on Lavi not JF-17.

C)JF-17 is superior to tejas and has flown in several airshow & had its first export.., with more on the way.

D)Don't be a sour ***.

Knocked kit Assembling and manufacturing are not same!

IF they can allow JF17 aka Mig21 copy with israeli tech then why not Tejas!

Ecuador fiasco was bcoz of parts problems.
Dhruv new versions are very reliable. Tejas will make cheeni aircraft sweat in Bahrain!

Look at DRDO awacs.. Something Pak cant make in 2-3 decades!

This time our airforce promised about more complicated maneuvers than the past. Tejas gonna rock this air show for sure

I know, but after all they are OEM, and contracts going to sign with them. So, why PAF representing, not PAC Kamra?

Or this is the case they become OEM without even hiring a single test pilot or prototype in there custody?:lol:
JFT's history must be known, Its an aircraft designed and developed directly by PAF. Its the first fighter or a few fighters which r developed specifically by an airforce itself. Pakistan owns 58% of the protect too. It was designeded keeping in view the F16s from our side thats why u see its wings matching f16s design. When JFT first time participated in dubai airshow the commentator said that from below it looks exactly like an f18 and from above f16s. He was referring to the wing design of the a/c

PAC actually works under the PAF's supervision in Pakistan same is the case with Karachi shipyards with navy and HIT in Taxila under Army.

I feel if this approach had been taken in yr country as well yr aircrafts n other defence system would have any problem induction as well. Plus the approach would have been realistic too just like that of Pakistan's.

Anyways for more info visit this thread about the JFT
JF-17 Thunder - Information Pool

even TATA nano is opretional but does it make it better than say a yet to be released swift 2017 model ?
India is not USA or Russia. Airforces invest in proven technologies or at least the track record of producing capable and proven fighters over decades. While the world knows Tejas has been longer on drawing board than the whole development and flight of JF-17. Block-III of the latter is already underdevelopment built on the experience gained through blk I & II with thousands of flight hours of data.
Now tell me honestly, will you buy a car which is underdevelopment by a new start up company without any previous experience or from an established brand with years of experience like Mercedez, BMW etc

While the world knows Tejas has been longer on drawing board than the whole development and flight of JF-17.

Absolutely false

Block-III of the latter is already underdevelopment built on the experience gained through blk I & II with thousands of flight hours of data.

We have Mk1P & Mk2 under development.

Only @Bratva can tell this, because for him exceptionally well is not comparative term.

But still no one able to show me exceptionally well (maybe against aliens mother ship) maneuvers in this configuration.

JF-17_THUNDER_3.jpg
You just not UNDERSTAND do you, EXCEPTIONALLY WELL against other Light Weight Fighters, u DUMB little finger warrior.
And If u still fires your fingers on keyboard, just go and do it.

You just not UNDERSTAND do you, EXCEPTIONALLY WELL against other Light Weight Fighters, u DUMB little finger warrior.
And If u still fires your fingers on keyboard, just go and do it.
Which light weight fighter? Name them?

Or you forgotten the name?

Back
Top Bottom