What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

@DESERT FIGHTER @DesertFox97 @Horus @Oscar @Abu Zolfiqar @Windjammer @Irfan Baloch @Irfan Baloch

Huh?

Are you kidding me, who in his sane mind will buy those suicide machines teja and dhurv built on stolen R&D papers from Russia which Russian engineers threw in garbage because of their failure.

Look what happened in Ecuador, poor country lost several lives and money because they bought indian junk.

Source: Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

When did Tejas crashed? NEVER and more than 200+ Dhruv successfully flying from highest battlefield to hottest in all three services

When did Tejas crashed? NEVER and more than 200+ Dhruv successfully flying from highest battlefield to hottest in all three services

JH-Rescue-copy.jpg

53 in third world IAF criteria. What about world class or US standard? Would be 53x more.

You're simply an ignorant troll.Every AF prepares Air Staff requirements for the aircraft to be developed.

The message take home it failed even the criteria of its own host country.

The criteria is too old now (1986).IAF has accepted revisions to it a long while back.

Not 51 or 54 ?

You forgot this claim ?

Are you kidding me, who in his sane mind will buy those suicide machines teja and dhurv built on stolen R&D papers from Russia which Russian engineers threw in garbage because of their failure.

than which typhoon is flown by RAF? ww2 one?im confused now:crazy:anyway at least there will be an EFT that's enough for me :victory:and su 27 is there too i have to go now
i am saying they won't fly.There is no aerial display for EFT

Lets see if the baniyas can convince some nations to buy their aircraft. ;)
tell you what
its marketing, the hype and the social media interest will be built professionally and effectively. convincing everyone that Tejas is the master of the show.

there will be shirts , key chains, mugs and posters .. there will be commercials, special programs setup .. it will be done very effectively whether or not there are any interested parties.

JF-17 marketing or lack of it is ineffective from the word go.

Thing is Tejas is most underated weapns platform till date rediculled to limits by its own primary user but that proved to be a blessing in disguise as what started of as a point defnce fighter to replace Mig21s has now morphed into worlds smallest and most compact multi role fighter which is already tested for all kinds of adverse conditions a fighter jet can go through in indian sub continent

now with both Jf-17 and all that false abilities it was said before will be judged by one and all with direct compition posted by tejas for every one to see and judge :lol:

I know and the first thing before even it flies in Bahrain, it will win hands down in looks......by the onlookers.

@Bratva
Just bcoz the chinese aircraft is introduced 5 yrs ago and they have added some missiles, it doesnt make JF-17 superior.

Eventually, their engine are under-powered as compared to Tejas MK1 FOC( Which itself is 1000 kg heavier that MK1A). With chinese radars, BVR capability of JF-17 is still a question mark for >50 KM range

Best of luck with your bullshit knowledge :cheers:

tell you what
its marketing, the hype and the social media interest will be built professionally and effectively. convincing everyone that Tejas is the master of the show.

there will be shirts , key chains, mugs and posters .. there will be commercials, special programs setup .. it will be done very effectively whether or not there are any interested parties.

JF-17 marketing or lack of it is ineffective from the word go.

Tejas has the BACKING of INDIAN Government with its VAST RESOURCES

Participants from India
  • Tejas 2 Flying
  • Indian Airforce (Sarang Display Team)
  • HAL Dhruv Helicopters Flying & static
  • AEW&C Flying & static
  • C-17 Static

Participants from Pakistan
  • JF-17 Thunder Static & flying
  • C-130 Static

Indian Government is Sending a BIG delegation

We can also take care of the marketing aspect of Tejas