What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

tell you what
its marketing, the hype and the social media interest will be built professionally and effectively. convincing everyone that Tejas is the master of the show.

there will be shirts , key chains, mugs and posters .. there will be commercials, special programs setup .. it will be done very effectively whether or not there are any interested parties.

JF-17 marketing or lack of it is ineffective from the word go.

Good opinion,Sir.

I've seen the marketing by MMRCA competitors myself,and neither India or Pakistan have marketed products with that effectiveness :)

Gripen_MMRCA_ad_Delhi.jpg

That's a bus stop...in New Delhi

Tejas has the BACKING of INDIAN Government with its VAST RESOURCES
money is not everything, its how well you use it.
the real resource is the talent of marketing and showing larger than life through impressive presentation. I am talking the soul of bollywood which any marketing guru can use to impress people.

people with short interest span wont care about itss dimensions, lengthy specs that mean jack all to them. they will like to see its impressive flying, its impressive photography with breathtaking background. joyous and proud pilots taking talking about it and all.

money is not everything, its how well you use it.
the real resource is the talent of marketing and showing larger than life through impressive presentation. I am talking the soul of bollywood which any marketing guru can use to impress people.

people with short interest span wont care about itss dimensions, lengthy specs that mean jack all to them. they will like to see its impressive flying, its impressive photography with breathtaking background. joyous and proud pilots taking talking about it and all.

Indian Government is well aware of what needs to be done
SInce we are going to fly the Tejas ABROAD for the first time it is obvious that
The secondary aspects of marketing will be taken care of

Good opinion,Sir.

I've seen the marketing by MMRCA competitors myself,and neither India or Pakistan have marketed products with that effectiveness :)

Gripen_MMRCA_ad_Delhi.jpg

That's a bus stop...in New Delhi
wow. I mean thats dedication

by the way Its really sad to see us insulting each other over tejas vs jf17 . postings by some Pakistanis is pathetic.,
i hope we stay civil in the show
back in 2010 when i visited farnbough. i saw indian spectators coming and meeting jf-17 team and the indian families were greeted warmly and pictures taken it was as if people from same country were meeting. I witnessed it and liked it.

Indian Government is well aware of what needs to be done
SInce we are going to fly the Tejas ABROAD for the first time it is obvious that
The secondary aspects of marketing will be taken care of
good stuff and safe journey. JF-17 achieved the same thing when it flew all the way to UK but such a feat was not marketed well its the testament of endurance of the pilots and the untested unproven plane.

53 in third world IAF criteria. What about world class or US standard? Would be 53x more.
this was not a Tejas VS JF-17 thread

lets keep it civil and play it like gentlemen. no more flaming please

good stuff and safe journey. JF-17 achieved the same thing when it flew all the way to UK but such a feat was not marketed well its the testament of endurance of the pilots and the untested unproven plane.

Tejas has FLOWN in Indian Aishows ie AERO INDIA which is held every two years

Its going to FLY abroad for the first time

Last time there was a static display in Baharain

After failing to answer @Bratva you are trying to run away from the debate. Nice. What happened? You were one of the biggest supa puwa India propagator on this forum. Gave up too quickly?

Lol at least check @Bratva he start with exceptional claim and then he change it to what is exceptional in LCA its funny . Read it again who is runing . Anyway your mods are on work of baning so i will just move out. ... Enjoy ur ego .

If I am right,its a model

This is what happened IN 2014

LCA Tejas, AEW&C at Bahrain airshow - The Times of India

"Besides, models of the trainer and Naval versions of LCA are also on display. The other items include models of 'Expendable high Speed Aerial Target', 'NISHANT', the multi mission UAV with Day and Night operational capability for battlefield surveillance & reconnaissance, target tracking & localization, and artillery fire correction; and OBOGS (On Board Oxygen Generation System)," the statement read.

You're simply an ignorant troll.Every AF prepares Air Staff requirements for the aircraft to be developed.

The criteria is too old now (1986).IAF has accepted revisions to it a long while back.

You forgot this claim ?

So you mean to tell us that LCA fail 1986 criteria so what about new one 2016 (if IAF make that) where LCA will stand?.

wow.

this was not a Tejas VS JF-17 thread

lets keep it civil and play it like gentlemen. no more flaming please

Where did it refuel on the way to UK?

So you mean to tell us that LCA fail 1986 criteria so what about new one 2016 (if IAF make that) where LCA will stand?.

Since the GLOBAL Technology of Fourth Generation fighter planes has evolved
SO has the Air Staff Qualitative Requirements of the IAF

Hence Tejas has had to CATCH up with changing technology

I like the confidence exhibited by Tejas Team.
Good Job by Govt for this Bold move.

Back
Top Bottom