What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

One Tejas is doing airshow maneuvers on daily basis at Blore. I saw few local videos in Facebook uploaded by individuals.

It's is most certain now.

So you mean to tell us that LCA fail 1986 criteria so what about new one 2016 (if IAF make that) where LCA will stand?.

Don't twist my words.IAF's 1985 criterion with revisions cannot be fulfilled by any aircraft

this was not a Tejas VS JF-17 thread

lets keep it civil and play it like gentlemen. no more flaming please

it's not me who start comparing them. I just posted the facts that both dhruv and Tejas are junks and suicide machines. It was indians who countered my post by posting BS about jf17.

Buy why your A$$ burning so much on failed projects ?? :o::o:
Do you getting afraid failed project can defeat the best project of pakistan ? :pakistan: :hang2::hang3::help: :haha:

Just like your @$$ burns on Pakistan's military sales or purchases.

Another reason is I hate to see India selling suicide machines such as dhruv and Tejas and other countries such as Ecuador loosing precious lives and money buying indian junk.

Just like your @$$ burns on Pakistan's military sales or purchases.

Another reason is I hate to see India selling suicide machines such as dhruv and Tejas and other countries such as Ecuador loosing precious lives and money buying indian junk.
So how many precious life they lost , you look so concerned about them ?
And y not you go and ask Turky to return Indian Helis and replace then with Pakistani Super crafts ? They will kick on your face !!

Where did it refuel on the way to UK?

Saudia and Jordon

Don't twist my words.IAF's 1985 criterion with revisions cannot be fulfilled by any aircraft

So why IAF made that?

Since the GLOBAL Technology of Fourth Generation fighter planes has evolved
SO has the Air Staff Qualitative Requirements of the IAF

Hence Tejas has had to CATCH up with changing technology

That is not an answer. Let me repeat. Where LCA stand as per IAF requirements?

Back
Top Bottom