What's new

Tehran time does it again.

The question is why is Iranian State affiliated Media quoting Fake Factor Patil?
They're thousands of newspaper reporting millions of thing and yet Tehran times chose to quote most bogus story from least credible source.

Kashmir is and will always be center point in Pakistan's policy, we never use it to divert attention from anything else.
Well they operate by their own standards but you my friend are just giving more oxygen to their propaganda.
As i said i read the same news yesterday but ignored it as it's nothing more than Indian losers desperate to treat their burns.
Imran Khan once said that opposition fast bowlers would often give him bouncers and even if one would hit and hurt him, he would show no pain or emotions to deny the bowler any satisfaction. !!!

Well they operate by their own standards but you my friend are just giving more oxygen to their propaganda.
As i said i read the same news yesterday but ignored it as it's nothing more than Indian losers desperate to treat their burns.
Imran Khan once said that opposition fast bowlers would often give him bouncers and even if one would hit and hurt him, he would show no pain or emotions to deny the bowler any satisfaction. !!!

I agree with this. It also seems like TS has weirdly been obsessed with them.. As for the Indians they are burning let them keep burning and let them keep that fertile lands in India warm for us. As for the Afghan situation the dust has already settled and is a distant subject now. Nobody can undo Pakistan's stance on Afghanistan anyways it is not worth the risk for anybody the Indians themselves would have accept the risk but didn't for obvious reasons I don't expect others neither hence that file is closed for some time now. The indians are nervous as always and we should keep them nervous

Last edited:
Never be odd about an enemy in the open..
This should push us to establish and stabilize the Afghan govt wit double effort...
The Iranians fears 2 developed sunni state next door with.
Moreover it totally nullifies the use of Chahbahar another slap to the Iranians

What was their motive to quote such a preposterous article
Probably Tehran wants a bigger say in whatever is planned in Afghanistan. I don’t know how much it can play a spoilsport. But considering shared borders it can’t be ruled out to a fair degree. These news stories are just an indication of what Tehran can stir up.

It’s not about India here. As of now.

It’s about a neighbourhood that can become a headache that too after celebrations of triumph. Ignoring an important country touching the Afghan border may sound good on a forum but may play out differently on ground.

Don‘t start blaming India later if things don’t work out.

Better option :- Sit with Iran right now and sort it out before it gets too mucky.

I understand what you are saying

But Iran has its own limitations too when it comes to Afghanistan. Afganistan is no Syria. And taliban basically are sunni fundamentalists. Iran cannot play too dirty. But still it can act as a nuisance. They already host BLF. Hopefully Pakistan can manage them

Hopefully Pakistan can manage them
I hope ignoring Iran wouldn’t be one of them.

Few FMs here want to bomb and nuke everything and everyone saying anything against Pakistan. Iran may be a nuisance but can’t be bombed and ignored since it can do a fair amount of interference owing to its location.

I hope ignoring Iran wouldn’t be one of them.

Few FMs here want to bomb and nuke everything and everyone saying anything against Pakistan. Iran may be a nuisance but can’t be bombed and ignored since it can do a fair amount of interference owing to its location.

Nobody is ignoring Iran. Iranian intelligence chief was in Islamabad 48 hours ago

But Pakistan would pursue its interests and Iran can play no Syria or Iraq in Afghanistan for various reasons

No one is ignoring Iran, literally multiple meetings between FM's took place, also meeting between intelligence chief

no one is interested in what you have to say cause we already know the issue and people in power structure are taking care of it

Now go in your corner and handle your immediate threat of China, instead of focusing on something you have no business in

Never be odd about an enemy in the open..
This should push us to establish and stabilize the Afghan govt wit double effort...
The Iranians fears 2 developed sunni state next door with.
Moreover it totally nullifies the use of Chahbahar another slap to the Iranians
You are wrong about chabahar...read my post today in "iran infrastructure" thread to see the plans for chabahar...as for two sunni developed countries next door that would be welcome news for iran..the more development the more people will take ownership of their affairs ..good for everyone....instead of fighting we all cooperate just like what happened to Europeans..they stopped killing each other and now they go visit each other..

You are wrong about chabahar...read my post today in "iran infrastructure" thread to see the plans for chabahar...as for two sunni developed countries next door that would be welcome news for iran..the more development the more people will take ownership of their affairs ..good for everyone....instead of fighting we all cooperate just like what happened to Europeans..they stopped killing each other and now they go visit each other..
Then act like it, right now Iran's intentions seems to be chaos all around...

Something has hurt iran, the question is what?
Iranian govt should have diatanced itself from any such reports but they r silent. Even ahmedinijad suddenly popped up with statements too.

Then act like it, right now Iran's intentions seems to be chaos all around...
Not true..iran wants a calm friendly Afghanistan and a prosperous Pakistan...do not be fooled by the foreign induced propaganda..both India and Israel cooperating to turn their defeat in Afghanistan by mudding the waters between Afghan neighbors...divid and rule...the old technique...iran gains nothing by having unstable border with Afghanistan...Israel is at full throttle in Iran's western border in Iraq Kurdistan...India loves to keep Pakistan bogged down in Afghanistan .stay alert looks at the big picture and play smart....

"Diverting attention" to Kashmir is a bad thing for these Persians? It's an issue as old as Palestine.
but if only u actually cared about Palestine. smh.
Something has hurt iran, the question is what?
Iranian govt should have diatanced itself from any such reports but they r silent. Even ahmedinijad suddenly popped up with statements too.
Iran isnt hurt, because there is nothing concrete that Iran is insecure about now. Helmand river opened up ,and water was becoming a critical issue in Western Iran because of that river being closed off from Iran. BUt some people on this forum, like you, are projecting your perception of Iran onto Iran's reality in Afghanistan, which is that things are ok between Iran and the Taliban, its not great, but its alot better than what US got. Iran is practical and knows on a normal day, Afghanistan is more trouble than benefit, so tread cautiously.

Back
Top Bottom