What's new

Tata Motors to set up second light vehicles unit in Bangladesh

Nano catches fire
Sep 26, 2011, 01.18am IST

A Tata Nano caught fire in front of the police headquarters on Sunday night. The fire control room received a call at 8.15pm following which two fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

Its two occupants, siblings Nishant and Suman, managed to vacate it quickly as huge flames enveloped the car and charred it. The reason of the fire, extinguished in about 15 minutes, is not known yet. This is the second Nano to have caught fire in Delhi In August 2010, the first Nano caught fire in the capital. The company had earlier been forced to conduct an inquiry whether there was a technical problem with their model after two other Nano cars had caught fire last year.

Nano catches fire - Times Of India

Now i understand why some Bangladeshi members hate us.It was good thread up till post no 11 ,friendly posts from both side of border.The whole thread ruined just because of few Indian members who trolled .To my fellow Indians here do treat people across borders with respect not hate just because of few stupid jamati BD members.

Peace

On topic : Tata set up will motive Similar investment into BD that means more jobs.

Now i understand why some Bangladeshi members hate us.It was good thread up till post no 11 ,friendly posts from both side of border.The whole thread ruined just because of few Indian members who trolled .To my fellow Indians here do treat people across borders with respect not hate just because of few stupid jamati BD members.

Peace

On topic : Tata set up will motive Similar investment into BD that means more jobs.

Aparantly Bangladesh can't manufacture a cycle :lol:.

No, BD is making cycles since the last 25 years or so. BD exports this item. Bd is also manufacturing motor cycles. And Bd is now assembling cars. This is the 1st step before we can build cars. We are surging ahead.

No, BD is making cycles since the last 25 years or so. BD exports this item. Bd is also manufacturing motor cycles. And Bd is now assembling cars. This is the 1st step before we can build cars. We are surging ahead.

Surging ahead??
You are still Assembling motorcycles...75 cc ones:rofl:
You are assembling cars from CKD kits
you doesnt yet have tech know to develop two stroke auto Rickshaw engines

While we are exporting cars to Europe:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
@glsv mk3:

BD is predicted to grow quicker than India over the next 5 years.

Country--- 2012 13 14 15 16 17
Bangladesh 6.1-- 6.1 6.7 7.1 7.2 7.3
India------ 4.9-- 6.0 6.5 6.7 6.9 7.0

Link: Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

No doubt BD is looking to be the fastest growing economy in South Asia over the course of this decade.

India may be just about able to keep up with BD in GDP growth rates but BD would make more progress in areas like sanitation, water supply and poverty over the next 2 decades.

@glsv mk3:

BD is predicted to grow quicker than India over the next 5 years.

Country--- 2012 13 14 15 16 17
Bangladesh 6.1-- 6.1 6.7 7.1 7.2 7.3
India------ 4.9-- 6.0 6.5 6.7 6.9 7.0

Link: Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

No doubt BD is looking to be the fastest growing economy in South Asia over the course of this decade.

India may be just about able to keep up with BD in GDP growth rates but BD would make more progress in areas like sanitation, water supply and poverty over the next 2 decades.

We will be back on track after a year or two...

Poverty???Our Per capita income is twice yours

How can a country sustain its growth with 0 investment in Infrastructure???

Surging ahead??
You are still Assembling motorcycles...75 cc ones:rofl:
You are assembling cars from CKD kits
you doesnt yet have tech know to develop two stroke auto Rickshaw engines

While we are exporting cars to Europe:wave:

yes surging ahead, patience is virtue
and good for you, feel proud. So tell me, how did you assist the companies in climbing such feat?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes surging ahead, patience is virtue
and good for you, feel proud. So tell me, how did you assist the companies in climbing such feat?

I'll probababily..after completing B Tech and M tech:tongue:
Other option is to join ISRO:tup:

Peace

Dont worry..such idiots are present in either side of the border. In this particular thread, the Indian troll brigade faar outweighed the bangladeshi contingent. The sane n knowledgeble (read : mature) members dont bother commenting on such threads...and hence you are not bound to see any such posts. Anyways take it lightly mate a buch of 20 yr oles bickering in a forum doesnt amount to anything. :)

@Captain_Planet
Try n ignore the trolls rather than fueling them. Dont stoop to there level.

Eidi mubarak

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom