What's new

Tata Motors to set up second light vehicles unit in Bangladesh

Why is India so poor?

Are you grossly incompetent or did some foreign country make you dirt poor by 1947?

If BD had become independent in 1947, no doubt BD would be far richer than India now.

Because the British had looted us for a considerable period of time, because we gave 45 crores to you during partition, because we ended up into 4 wars and western sanctions owing to nuclear tests, plus the license raj adopted wasn't going great.

But why am I explaining this to some random idiot :rolleyes:

And who stopped you from becoming Independent in 1947.Go and whine somewhere else.

Actually i had edited that now as that was not as good an analogy as I would like:lol:

Who is whining anyway?

I am just stating facts, no-one is whining.

Anyway enjoy BD growing quicker and reducing poverty much faster than India.

@Jackdaws - Yes, only the colonialist had changed from the British to the West Pakistanis.

BD is now really starting to progress as it's resources are being used to develop it rather than subsidise West Pakistan.

Because the British had looted us for a considerable period of time, because we gave 45 crores to you during partition, because we ended up into 4 wars and western sanctions owing to nuclear tests, plus the license raj adopted wasn't going great.

But why am I explaining this to some random idiot :rolleyes:

Ever heard of a rhetorical question?

Who is the random idiot here?

Actually i had edited that now as that was not as good an analogy as I would like:lol:

Who is whining anyway?

I am just stating facts, no-one is whining.

Anyway enjoy BD growing quicker and reducing poverty much faster than India.

@Jackdaws - Yes, only the colonialist had changed from the British to the West Pakistanis.

BD is now really starting to progress as it's resources are being used to develop it rather than subsidise West Pakistan.

No one in India gives a damn if Bangladesh grows or not.Its because of your insecurity and inferiority complex you are comparing your country to India.We have more important things to worry about.

No one in India gives a damn if Bangladesh grows or not.Its because of your insecurity and inferiority complex you are comparing your country to India.We have more important things to worry about.

LOL.

If you don't care why so strong words?

India is not really a country for BD to target, Sri Lanka and Indonesia are much better in terms of social development indicators for BD to use as a target.

In important areas like life expectancy and malnutrition India is now behind BD.

LOL.

India is not really a country for BD to target, Sri Lanka and Indonesia are much better in terms of social development indicators for BD to use as a target.

In important areas like life expectancy and malnutrition India is now behind BD.

Strong words are used when its needed.I agree with the second part,you should pick countries of your own size.

LOL.

showing you the mirror
NationMaster - Living in bangladesh vs india
only 2 vehicles per 100 person where as poor india has 12 ...your lies wont change the ground situation ..work hard and then you are free to gloat

sorry no, i was just wishing the guy goodluck and telling him to not act like that.What was the argument anyway?that we can't build autorickshaws and you can build car?did you see the size of your country?what will you do next?go compare india to kosovo because kosovo is so developed?are you so ashamed that you can't compete with the bigger countries?

And why are Bangladeshis always critisize our acheivements???

once again good for you but i highly doubt you will achieve anything with that stupid and pathetic sense of arrogance and superiority.good luck anyway.
:rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom